Terms of Service
Subject to change without notice. You can find a current copy of policies on our website or in the office. Any violation can result in termination of your stay and no refund.
Check In / Check Out
Check in is at 2 PM PST and entitles you to your site until 11 AM the day after check in. Early check in is not permitted. The guests who paid for the site the night before you has paid for their site until checkout. We will not ask a guest to leave so that you can check in early. If you will be arriving in the area early, please make arrangements until your site opens up at 2PM. We do not have a waiting area for those checking in early. Check out time is 11AM. Upon checking out please leave your site clean. Remove all trash and debris.
Late check-ins are allowed at any time, please just contact the park for instructions.
If you are staying in our park for a month or longer, we require an agreement to be signed. Please contact park for more details.
You have been assigned a specific site, if you wish to move, please check with the office. Due to reservations and maintenance, moving may not be possible. Do not move sites without prior approval.
Open fires are not allowed in our park. Fires must be in firepits or designated fire rings. We have portable fire pits available for guests to rent for the night. You must place the fire pit over the gravel or concrete, so that the heat from it does not damage the grass.
Please do not park your vehicle, trailer, or boat in an adjacent site. Use of more than one site will result in additional charges. Only one vehicle per site is allowed. You can rent additional parking spaces to park in the overflow parking area. Absolutely no parking in the grass within the site or around the park. No parking along the roadway. Boats may be loaded and unloaded with a maximum time allotment of 30 minutes. The unit must be parked in such a manner that allows other vehicles to access their site and is not parked on the grass area in any way.
Storage is not allowed under or around your RV or picnic table.
Site and Park Navigation
Please be respectful of your neighbor and do not walk between sites when navigating the park. Please use main roads, sidewalks, and designated public paths to walk around the campground.
Rugs bigger than 3’ x 2’ are not allowed as it kills the grass, and we want your site to look good for both you and the next guest.
We ask that you keep your pets on a leash at all times. This helps you; your pet, and other guests and other guests’ pets stay safe.
Pets are not allowed in the buildings. County code laws do not allow pets in our buildings. Please do not tie your pet to our trees, doors, or posts. Pets are also not allowed on our playground.
Cleaning Up After Your Pet
Be a good neighbor and clean up after your pet always. Do not let your pet deposit waste on your site or any of our other guests’ sites please. Failure to clean up after your pet will result in you being asked to leave without a refund.
Leaving Pets Unattended
Pets may not be left unattended in our park. Please do not tie your pet to a tree and leave. Leaving your pets unattended is dangerous for your pet as many factors including weather, power outages, etc. can affect your pet’s well-being while you are away.
Due to Insurance Requirements, all pets must be vaccinated in our park. Please make sure your pet’s shots are up to date.
Excessive barking and or aggressive behavior is not tolerated. Please note that excessive barking and or aggression will result in you being asked to leave without a refund.
The park speed limit is 5 mph. This policy is to keep you, your children, and your pets safe. Exceeding this speed limit will result in a warning. Multiple warnings will require us to ask you to leave. Safety is our number one priority for our guests. Violators will be asked to leave and no refund will be given.
Each paid guest registration covers 1 RV per site and 1 vehicle per site. Extra vehicles will need to be registered and paid before parking in the overflow parking area. Please do not park on our grass. Ruts caused in your site due to additional vehicles will result in damage charges.
Trailers, Boats, and additional vehicles will cost additional fees. A nightly registration covers 1 RV and 1 vehicle only.
No parking in common areas. Do not park in the middle of the road. Do not park in sites that you did not register for and do not block our garages or our bathroom or any doors. Parking on the grass is not permitted at RV Sites or in tent areas.
ATV’s. Dirt Bikes, Motorcycles, and Golf Carts
OHVs are welcome onsite but may not be used within the park. Please register and pay for parking any additional vehicles of any kind with management
General Park Policies
Only registered guests are permitted to enter the park. All visitors must stop in the office to register, pay a fee and receive a parking pass. Visitors may not bring pets. River Rue RV Park reserves the right to limit the number of people visiting a site. Day visitors must depart by 10:00 pm. Overnight visitors must depart by 11AM. Please check with the office before inviting any visitors. Registered guests are responsible for ensuring their visitors are properly registered and that all campground rules are followed.
All guest visiting someone in the park must register and pick up a pass at the office and park in the designated area. Vehicle Pass must be visible at all times.
You are responsible for understanding how many amps you are using in your RV. Amp usage over the 50 AMPs provided can trip your breaker. Please be mindful of your amp usage, so that you don’t trip your breaker during your stay.
Please notify the office so that we can notify maintenance if you have any electrical issues during your stay. Guests are not permitted to diagnose our electrical pedestals per insurance and safety requirements. Maintenance is happy to help. Even if you are an electrician, laws prohibit you from working on our pedestals unless hired to do so.
Please do not leave your laundry unattended. We are not responsible for accidents or theft.
For the comfort of all our guests, restrooms and showers are open 24/7 during season with the exception of a temporary daily closing for cleaning. We ask for your help in keeping the restrooms clean. Guest under the age of 18 need adult supervision.
Playground opens at 9 am after quiet time and closes at dusk. Anyone under 18 must be supervised in these areas and all areas of the campground at all times. Alcohol and Food is not permitted inside the playground area. Loud music, glass, and rough play are not permitted at our playground. Failure to follow these rules will result in you being asked to leave without a refund. Please do not let your children climb our trees, as it damages them.
Quiet Time Policies
Quiet time is 10 PM to 8 AM. Anyone playing loud music or excessive noise will be warned only once and then asked to leave without a refund.
Trash cans are located throughout the park. Please tie trash bags completely closed and put your trash completely in the trash container. If the first can is full, please find another container. Please do not place your trash on the ground. Trash is emptied once per day. Times may vary due to maintenance scheduling requirements throughout the day. Please do not dispose of any motor oil, cooking oil, wires, furniture, mattresses, or any toxic or hazardous waste items. Failure to adhere to this rule will result in charges for disposal fees. Use extreme caution not to clog toilet and sewer lines with heavy matter as this can cause serious sewer problems. Under no circumstances should any heavy matter including but not limited to sanitary napkins, leaves, grease, and the like be discharged in the toilets or down the drains. These items should be placed in a refuse container and disposed of. Any obstruction between the RV and the sanitary sewer will be removed at your expense. All RV sewer connections must have appropriate outlet connectors that prohibits waste material overflow. Please use only non-formaldehyde tank treatment for your holding tank.
Children under 18 must be supervised by an adult at all times. Riding bicycles without a parent and on our main entrance road is prohibited for the safety of your children and our incoming RV guests. The playground and basketball court close at dark. Anyone under the age of 18 must be back at their site by dusk. Children may not use the restrooms without being accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Drones are not permitted in our park. Please do not fly drones over people or RVs. There are several local area parks where drones are permitted for your enjoyment.
Clotheslines are not permitted in our park.
Fireworks and Firearms
Fireworks and firearms are strictly prohibited in our park. The prohibiting of fireworks includes sparklers, smoke bombs, aerials, and firecrackers. The prohibiting of firearms includes all guns including air soft, BB, and pellet guns. If these items are seen outside of your RV, you will be asked to leave immediately without a refund.
Repairs to RVs and vehicles are not permitted in our park. We are happy to recommend a local Mobile RV Repair service that comes out to your site to assist you with any repairs.
Safety and Emergencies
If you observe any activity you believe to be of concern, call the office 24 hours a day. (No soliciting is allowed.)
If you need to call 911 for any reason, and time allows, please call the office so the staff can be prepared to escort the emergency personnel to your site.
1. Tenants and Guests are responsible for any damage or injury caused by themselves, their children and/or pets.
2. Tenant assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
3. The resort is not responsible for personal injuries or damage, loss or theft of any personal property or vehicle.
4. We reserve the right to evict any person(s) who does not comply with the rules and policies and no refund will be given.
5. All guests and visitors must register in the office upon arrival.
6. All Motorhomes, RVs or Travel Trailers must be in good working order and appearance.
7. We reserve the right to refuse access to any guests whose vehicle is deemed to be unacceptable.
8. Tents are limited to a maximum of two per site and cost an additional $10 per tent, per night.
9. Maximum of 12 people total at a site at any given time.
10. Visitors are welcome at guest sites between the hours of 9 am & 10 pm, but they must first register at the office.
11. Visitors are not permitted to stay overnight. All visitors are required to leave by 10:00 PM.
12. All visitors must pay $10-dollar parking fee and park in designated area
13. No overnight parking or storage of trailers, boats, jet skis or utility trailers is allowed unless it has been registered and the associated fees are paid.
14. Grills must be used in a safe manner and stored securely. They cannot cause damage to the site
15. Blowup mattresses, sleeping bags and cots are not allowed outside.
16. Maintenance on RV’s or vehicles on property is not allowed.
17. Washing RVs or vehicles on property is not allowed.
18. The use of any paint products or chemicals is prohibited.
19. Clotheslines are not allowed.
20. Guests may not hang any items from the trees.
21. All sites are to be kept neat and clean for the duration of your stay.
22. Only 1 RV and a maximum of 1 other vehicle is allowed per site
23. All trash is to be disposed of in enclosed trash receptacles throughout the park
24. DO NOT leave trash out overnight.
25. Boats, boat trailers, cargo trailers or car dollies are not allowed on sites. Storage is available for a fee in our storage lot.
26. Drones or other remote controlled machines may not be used at any time on the property.
27. River Rue is in a natural wildlife habitat area. All guests should ensure children and animals are watched at all times
All Sites: 2:00 PM
All Sites: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Policy:
The front desk may be able to arrange a late checkout, if available. Additional fees will apply. In order to ensure availability for incoming guests, please plan prompt departures.
1. The use of Firearms of any kind is PROHIBITED in the Resort.
2. The use of archery, paintball, slingshots or air guns is PROHIBITED.
3. Fireworks of any kind are PROHIBITED.
4. Use of illegal drugs is PROHIBITED.
5. Obnoxious behavior of ANY kind is PROHIBITED.
6. Speed limit on property is 5 mph.
7. Motorcycles must be in idle speed when traveling through the Resort.
8. Children under 18 years of age must always be accompanied by an adult
9. No vehicles can block any portion of roadway.
10. Vehicles may park in designated spaces only.
11. Only persons with a valid driver’s license may operate a motor vehicle in the park
12. Vandalism of any kind by anyone in your group (regardless of age) will result in eviction from the park.
1. Management is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged articles. Keep your valuables locked up.
2. Report any problems with your site to the Main Office immediately.
3. We adhere to and maintain all state, county, and local laws on property.
1. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
2. Please be courteous to other guests around you.
3. Loud music or objectionable noise is not allowed at any time.
4. Inconsiderate guests will be evicted from park.
5. Profanity or violence towards other guests or park staff will result in immediate eviction from park.
6. Guests violating rules that results in eviction notice will not receive any refunds for their stay.
1. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone whose pet is NOT considered suitable to the serenity/safety of our guests or the park.
2. Pets must be kept on a leash under the control of someone who can always manage all animals.
3. There is a three-pet limit in the park.
4. No exotic or oversized pets are permitted. This includes all reptiles or large birds.
5. All Pets must be registered at the Front Desk upon arrival.
6. Pets may not be left outside unattended.
7. Guests are responsible to “clean up” after their pets.
8. Guests should carry proof of pet’s current vaccinations.
9. Pets are prohibited in buildings and amenity areas.
10. Park is not responsible for and will hold accountable pet owner for any injury or damage caused by pet(s).
11. Service animals may accompany a disabled person.
I agree, and shall cause my children, invitees and guests, to abide by the Park Rules, including those rules and policies published at www.riverurervpark.com, posted at the Premises or otherwise communicated in any manner by River Rue Park Management.
I further understand and agree that River Rue Park does not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. River Rue’s Park's refund policy varies, depending on the timing of the cancellation notice please read our cancellation policy.
As a participant in a recreation activity, I am responsible for acting within the limits of my ability and heeding all warnings regarding participation in the activity. I will maintain control of myself and any equipment while participating in the activity and will refrain from acting in any manner that may cause or contribute to injury to myself or to others.
I HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE River Rue RV Park, its owners and agents (collectively, River Rue Park Management), from any and all liability to me, my children, my invitees/guests, personal representatives, and heirs for any loss or damage on account of injury to person (including death) or loss or damage to property relating to, or arising out of, use and occupancy of the River Rue Park property, facilities, golf carts, amenities, (collectively, the Premises) and any dangers and hazards associated with acts of nature such as changing weather conditions; high winds; thunder and lightning; temperature fluctuations; falling trees; tree limbs, ice; or encounters with wildlife.
I HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS River Rue RV Park Management, and each of them, from any loss, liability, damage or cost (including attorney fees) they may incur due to injury (including death), damage or loss of property relating to use of the Premises by me, my children, and/or my invitees/guests or due to any incidents that may occur during my stay. I understand that, although River Rue Park Management makes every reasonable effort to provide a secure environment, the security of my person, my belongings, and all persons registered in my party is my sole responsibility.
As a courtesy, our employees, if so requested, may assist with directing you to your designated campsite. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the site will accommodate your specific trailer/RV and that you will not hit any branches, bollards, trees, etc. when positioning your RV on the campsite. You agree to indemnify and hold River Rue RV Park, its owners and agents (collectively, “River Rue Park Management”) harmless from any loss, liability, damage or cost (including attorney’s fees) that may result from an employee assisting or directing you onto a campsite. Furthermore, you release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue River Rue Park Management for any and all liability, loss, or property damage relating to an employee assisting/directing you to your site.
I understand that I am and remain personally liable to pay the total amount of my reservation prior to my scheduled check-in date, or at such earlier date communicated to me. If I fail to pay the total due, I agree that River Rue RV Park may charge any remaining balance (in additional to any damage charges or other amounts owed under these Terms and Conditions) to any credit or debit card on file with my reservation. Any amounts due after 30 days will be subject to the maximum late charge permitted under state law.
The Premises are privately owned and THE RIVER RUE MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE to anyone for any reason except for those prohibited by law. River Rue Park Management reserves the right to require any person or party it deems necessary, to leave the campground based on violations of Park Rules or behavior that management deems inappropriate or disturbing to others. Harassment or mistreatment of our staff or other guests, including but not limited to, racist comments or hate speech, will not be tolerated under any circumstances. I have read this notice and agree to it as well as all River Rue RV Park Rules and regulations. In addition, I understand that I am responsible for the actions of all persons registered in my party, including any children, and any guests that visit during my stay. On behalf of each person in my party, I grant River Rue Park and its affiliated entities and promotional partners the right to include any photographic, video and other visual portrayals of each person in my party in any medium and for any purpose.
Additional Terms for Rental Units
I understand and agree as follows:
- At departure, the rental site is to be left clean all garbage is to be removed from the rental site and placed in an outside trash receptacle. Failure to do so will result in River Rue RV Park Management to charge your credit card a cleaning fee of $50.00 per hour and a maintenance fee of $75.00 per hour plus materials for any damages.
- All damages to the rental site, whether caused by any guests or pets in your party, will be disclosed to the registration office immediately or at checkout.
I hereby agree to the following regulations and conditions relating to my dog while camping at River Rue RV Park Camp-Resort (“Campground”) with my pet.
- Excluded Areas. I agree to keep my pet out of the following areas including, but not limited to, food and beverage areas, playgrounds and pavilions.
- Excluded Dogs. I agree that the Campground has the sole discretion to exclude dogs. The basis for exclusion may include, but is not limited to the following: breed-specific exclusions; due to their young age are exempted from state or local law vaccination requirements; are sick; are in heat; are aggressive, vicious, dangerous or potentially dangerous; require muzzling; or are easily frightened or sensitive, resulting in disruptive behavior (such as fighting or biting) in response to a stimulus.
- Supervision. I agree to keep my pet on a leash or in a carrier while in all public areas of the Campground. I further agree to have my pet with me or a designated individual at all times, and understand that I may not leave the pet unattended at the campsite. I agree to prevent noise or any other disturbance by my pet, in the interest of other guests at the Campground.
- Vaccinations. I represent and warrant that my pet is up to date on all vaccinations (including rabies and distemper) and flea treatments.
- Disturbances. I agree that, should my pet create any disturbances, which cause complaints to be made to the management by other guests or employees of the Campground, at the request of a Campground employee, I will immediately make arrangements to house my pet elsewhere outside the Campground. Additionally, I understand and agree that if I do not find alternative housing for my pet after being asked to do so, I will be asked to leave the Campground and will not be issued a refund.
- Assumption of Risk and Release. I understand that my permission to have my pet at the Campground with me is a privilege and not a contractual right. Such permission is expressly conditional upon my adherence to the terms of these rules and other rules in effect at any given time. I understand that the Campground may revoke such permission at any time for any reason. Additionally, I hereby assume all responsibility of risks, injury, damage, other harm that may occur while my dog is at the Campground or caused by my dog. Further, I hereby knowingly and voluntarily expressly release and discharge the Campground, its owner, its agents, its parent companies, members, managers, directors, officers and employees (“Released Parties”) from any and all claims, damages, liabilities, injuries, demands, or causes of action, both present and future, whether known, unknown, anticipated or unanticipated, that me or my guests or invitees may have against any of the Released Parties arising out of or incident to my dog’s presence in the Campground, whether arising from any act or omission, whether negligent or otherwise, of me, my dog and/or any guest or invitee. I further agree to indemnify each of the Released Parties for any and all such claims, damages, liabilities, injuries, demands, or causes of action, including costs, expenses, and attorney’s fees arising as a result of or related to the presence of the dog at the Campground. This provision shall be enforceable to the fullest extent of the law.
- Acknowledgment. By signing below, I acknowledge that I have read the foregoing Assumption of Risk & Release and fully understand its provisions and implications. My execution of this Release is entirely voluntary and intended to be binding on my heirs, executors, legal representatives and assigns.
I have read this Animal Waiver and understand it is my responsibility to abide by the Rules. I further understand that it is my responsibility to ensure that my guests and invitees also comply with the Rules. Failure to adhere to the policies and rules set forth herein may result in my removal from the Campground without a refund.
In light of the global pandemic associated with COVID-19, everyone shares in the obligation to observe certain requirements and guidelines to help keep themselves and others safe within your shared community. In particular, I represent that I have not tested positive for COVID-19 within the last two weeks and I have not been in direct personal contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last two weeks either. If I do test positive for COVID-19 or come into contact with someone who has, or if my temperature exceeds 100 degrees Fahrenheit and I experience other COVID-19-related symptoms, I agree that I will not seek to enter the resort/community until I am no longer symptomatic for three straight days. I agree to observe the safety requirements within the resort/community spaces -- including wearing a personal mask when required, and observing required routes of circulation, occupancy limitations, social distancing and sanitization requirements.
I have read, accept and acknowledge the above terms, rules and policies