Terms of Service
RUBY’S RESORT & RV Policies & Rules
THIS RESORT IS MONITORED BY CLOUD-BASED, 911 READY, SIRAN WARNING AND 2-WAY COMMUNICATION SECIRITY CAMERAS 24/7.
1. Tenants and Guests are responsible for any damage or injury caused by themselves, their children and/or pets.
2. Tenant assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
3. The resort is not responsible for personal injuries or damage, loss or theft of any personal property or vehicle.
4. We reserve the right to evict any person(s) who does not comply with the rules and policies.
5. All guests and visitors must register in the office upon arrival. If you have checked in online, you can go directly to your registered site.
6. RUBY’S RESORT & RV does not allow the delivery of mail or packages to any guests. Guests must make arrangements to have their mail or packages delivered to a third-party location for pickup.
7. Guests may be required to wear RUBY’S RESORT & RV wristbands while on property. Visitors, Day Pass customers must wear the wristbands.
8. All Motorhomes, RVs or Travel Trailers must be in good working order and appearance.
9. We reserve the right to refuse access to any guests whose vehicle is deemed to be unacceptable.
10. Tent camping may be permitted for no more than 5 consecutive days out of the month.
11. Tents are limited to a maximum of two per site, per night, unless a group tents or venue spot is rented
12. Total number of guests in any space cannot exceed the maximum capacity for that site.
13. Maximum of 8 people total at a site at any given time.
14. Visitors are welcome at guest sites between the hours of 9 am & 10 pm, but they must first register at the office.
15. Visitors are not permitted to stay overnight. All visitors are required to leave by 10:00 PM.
16. All visitors must pay $5-dollar parking fee and park in designated parking area.
17. No overnight parking or storage of trailers, boats, jet skis or utility trailers is allowed in marina area unless a mooring fee is paid.
18. Fire Pits: Some sites may have fire pits. Absolutely NO TRASH or left-over oil/liquid on the site. $50 fine will be charged to the Reservation Holder for cleaning up. Burning garbage on site STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
19. Propane grills and propane on site are allowed.
20. Blowup mattresses, sleeping bags and cots are NOT allowed outside.
21. Maintenance on RV’s or vehicles on property is NOT allowed.
22. Washing RVs or vehicles on property is NOT allowed.
23. The use of any paint products or chemicals is prohibited.
24. Clotheslines are NOT allowed.
25. Guests may not hang any items from the trees.
26. All sites are to be kept neat and clean for the duration of your stay.
27. Only 1 RV and a maximum of 1 other vehicle allowed per site unless stated otherwise. Extra vehicle will be charged $5/night/site.
28. All trash is to be disposed of in enclosed trash receptacles throughout the resort. ONLY garbage created at the Resort. No non-food item, outside garbage such as packaging cardboard box, junk and/or damaged items belong to your RV/trailer. $50 fine will be charged to your reservation for the violation.
29. DO NOT leave trash out overnight.
30. Boats, boat trailers, cargo trailers or car dollies are not allowed on sites. Storage is available for a fee in our storage area.
31. Drones or other remote-controlled machines may not be used at any time on the property, unless they are specifically approved by the management.
32. RUBY’S RESORT & RV is in a natural wildlife habitat area. There are deers, elks, moose, geese, quails, cougars, bobcat, coyotes, birds of prey and reptiles. All guests should ensure pets and small children are supervised at all times.
All Sites: 3:00 PM
All Sites: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Policy:
The Office may be able to arrange a late checkout, if available. Additional fees may apply. In order to ensure availability for incoming guests, please plan prompt departures.
Free Guest Network Wifi Password: RubyGuest
1. SWIMMING AREA HOURS are 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM. July 1st to August 31st 9:00AM to 9:00PM
2. Fishing hours dawn to dusk and fishing license is required. Fishing is on the docks and along the property coastline but please avoid interfering the tenants by asking permission first. Do not fish in the swimming area.
3. No GLASS containers allowed in the park and at the SWIMMING AREA.
4. NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY IN SWIMMING AREA, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
5. The use of Firearms of any kind is PROHIBITED in the Resort.
6. The use of archery, paintball, slingshots or air guns is PROHIBITED.
7. Fireworks of any kind are PROHIBITED.
8. Use of illegal drugs is PROHIBITED.
9. Obnoxious behavior of ANY kind is PROHIBITED.
10. Speed limit on property is 5 mph.
11. Motorcycles must be in idle speed when traveling through the Resort.
12. Children under 14 years of age must always be accompanied by an adult in swimming area.
13. No vehicles can block any portion of roadway.
14. Vehicles may park in designated spaces only.
15. Only persons with a valid driver’s license may operate a motor vehicle in the Resort, including golf carts, scooters, etc.
16. Vandalism of any kind by anyone in your group (regardless of age) may result in eviction from the resort immediately and legal and financial charges will be brought against the renter.
17. NO RUNNING, NO BIKE OR BOARD OF ANY KIND ON THE DOCK.
1. Management is NOT responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged articles. Keep your valuables locked up.
2. Report any problems with your site to the Office immediately.
3. We adhere to and maintain all state, county, and local laws on property.
Damages to the property:
Damages left to the Resort will be billed to renter to recover actual repair and administrative costs. By reserving a site, the Reservation Holder authorizes RUBY’s Resort and RV to process application fees for damages caused by the renters. The resort will prove the damages fees using the same card used to place the reservation, or another credit/debit card agreed upon by the Reservation Holder and the Resort. Damage fees will be determined by the Resort staff and processed within 72 hours from the check out and departure of the Reservation Holder.
1. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
2. Please be courteous to other guests around you.
3. Loud music or objectionable noise is not allowed at any time.
4. Inconsiderate guests will be evicted from park.
5. Profanity or violence towards other guests or Resort staff will result in immediate eviction from park.
6. Guests violating rules that results in eviction notice will not receive any refunds for their stay.
1. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone whose pet is NOT considered suitable to the serenity/safety of our guests or the Resort.
2. Pets must be kept on a leash under the control of someone who can always manage all animals.
3. There is a three-pet limit in the resort.
4. No exotic or oversized pets are permitted. This includes all reptiles or large birds.
5. All Pets must be registered at the Office upon arrival.
6. Pets may not be left outside unattended.
7. Guests are responsible to “clean up” after their pets.
8. Guests should carry proof of pet’s current vaccinations.
9. Pets are prohibited in resort buildings and amenity areas. No pets in the Park or on the Dock.
10. Resort is not responsible for and will hold accountable pet owner for any injury or damage caused by pet(s).
11. Service animals may accompany a disabled person without any proof of disability or certification for the service animal.
12. Pets are not allowed for day pass visitors.
RUBY’S DAY PARK RULES
1-509-720-0958 RUBY’S DAY PARK RULES
WE ARE A “PAY TO PLAY” FACILITY $5.00 PER PERSON. 12 AND UNDER FREE. Watersports rental fees separate.
Group Day Pass has a 50% discount for greater than 4 people group.
Large group for event (Birthday party, Church retreat, Corporate retreat, Wedding event) please come in for individual arrangement.
NO PETS NO GLASS BOTTLES
ALL CHILDREN MUST BE WITH AN ADULT AT ALL TIMES, INCLUDING USE OF THE BATHROOM.
NO LIFE GUARD ON DUTY AT ANY TIME. USE OF DOCK, SWIM AREA OR PLAY EQUIPMENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. RUBY’S ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY.
NO RUNNING, NO BIKES OR BOARDS OF ANY KIND ON THE DOCK.
DAY USE IS FROM 10 AM TO 6 PM (July 1st – August 31st 10:00 AM TO 8:00pm)
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL DAMAGE THAT YOU OR YOUR CHILDREN MAY CAUSE TO THE PARK PROPERTY OR OTHER GUESTS PROPERTY.
RUBY’S IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIEFT OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND TO YOUR PERSONAL PROPERTY.
NO GARBAGE ON THE GROUND OR LEFT BEHIND.
DO NOT ENTER A NUMBERED CAMP SPACE, OCCUPIED OR NOT. THOSE SPACES RENT FOR $50.00 MINIMUM
DO NOT ALLOW YOUR CHILDREN TO CLIMB THE TREES OR PICK THE FRUIT WHEN IT IS IN SEASON.
NO DRUGS OF ANY KIND. STATE RECREATIONAL LAWS DO NOT ALLOW FOR PUBLIC USE OF ANY LEGAL DRUGS AT ALL TIME.
NO FISHING IN THE SWIM AREA.
NO LOUD MUSIC.
ANY PERSON FOUND IN VIOLATION OF ANY OF THESE RULES WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE PARK AND WITHOUT A REFUND.
THANK YOU, ENJOY THE PARK AND STAY SAFE !
BOAT RENTAL DEPOSIT and RULES
THERE IS A $100.00 CASH (or Credit Card hold) DEPOSIT FOR ALL BOAT RENTALS.
DEPOSIT WILL BE RETURNED WHEN ALL EQUIPMENT IS RETURNED UNDAMAGED. (BOAT, OARS, LIFE JACKETS/VESTS WITH WHISTLES ATTACHED)
DEPOSIT WILL NOT BE RETURNED IF ANY OF THE ABOVE IS NOT RETURNED OR DAMAGED.
ALL BOATS AND EQUIPMENT MUST BE RETURNED BY DARK.
BOAT RENTAL DOES NOT INCLUDE USE OF THE PARK, SWIM AREA, OR DOCKS. A $5.00 PER PERSON DAY PASS IS REQUIRED FOR THAT.
1. DEPOSITS: The lessee has deposited with the lessor a rental deposit as surety that they will return the said rental equipment in the same condition as when taken. In the event of damage to or loss of the rental & equipment, deposit will be applied to compensate the damage or loss of rental & equipment.
2. CONDITION OF RENTAL PROPERTY: I acknowledge that prior to taking the rental property, I examined it and are aware that the equipment is in good working condition. I understand that it is my responsibility to return the rental property to Ruby's Resort & RV in the same condition as received.
3. USE OF THE RENTAL PROPERTY: I acknowledge that I have been given adequate instructions for use of the property in a proper and safe manner. In the event I have not received any instructions, it is because I am familiar with the rental property, how it operates and have advised Ruby's Resort & RV that I do not need instructions.
4. RESPONSIBILITY FOR USE: I acknowledge that I am responsible for the use of said property. I assume all risks inherent in the operation and use of the property and equipment. I assume the entire responsibility for the defense of and to pay, indemnify and hold Ruby's Resort & RV from any and all claims for damage to property, or bodily injury, including death, resulting from the use or operation of the rental property. It is my intention that this assumption of risk shall also act as release for all the above described harms. It is my intention that this assumptions of risk and release shall be used whether any damage in property or bodily injury resulted in the whole or in part from negligence of Ruby's Resort & RV or from the defective condition of the time or any cause. I acknowledge that I have received no warranties, express or implied, in condition with this rental. LESSEE SHALL PROVIDE HIS OWN PUBLIC LIABILITY AND PROPERTY DAMAGE INSURANCE ON SAID VESSEL.
5. RESPONSIBILITY FOR RENTAL PROPERTY: I acknowledge that I am responsible for the rental property from the time it is rented until it is returned. If the rental property is lost, stolen or damaged under any circumstance, regardless of fault, I shall be responsible for all charges, including labor costs to repair or replace the goods and all rental revenue lost due to downtime for repairs. If the rental property is not returned in clean condition, deposit will be withheld.
6. CHARGES AND PAYMENT: I understand that I am responsible for rental charges and any other charges described in this agreement from the time the property is rented until the time it is returned. I agree to return the rental property promptly in clean and good condition. I agree to be responsible for and to pay Ruby's Resort & RV all charges assessed immediately upon return of the items, upon demand. If the rental charges are to be charged to someone other than me, I represent that I am the agent of said party and have the right to insure this obligation on the obligee's behalf. I agree that I will, however; remain liable for any charges in the event the obligee is not responsible or if the charges are not paid when due.
7. COLLECTION COSTS: I agree to pay attorney fees, collection fees, and any other expenses incurred to collecting any charges under this agreement, in retaking the rental property or otherwise enforcing the terms of this agreement.
8. MODIFICATION OF CONTRACT: This agreement represents our entire contract.
ADDITIONAL RULES & REGULATIONS
1. LIFE JACKETS OR VESTS: There must be 1(one) life jacket per person on the boat. Children under the age of 13 (thirteen) must always wear a life jacket or vest while in the boat. THIS IS THE LAW. If you want to go swimming while out in the boat, YOU MUST PUT ON THE LIFE JACKET/VEST before you go in the water.
2. RETURNING A CLEAN BOAT: You are responsible for removing all personal belongings, trash, soda cans, all fishing items from the boat before refund of your deposit.
REMEMBER, YOU AS THE RENTER ARE 100% RESPONSIBLE, EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT OPERATING THE BOAT.