Terms of Service
Thank you for considering Sand Mountain RV Park for your stay! To maximize your enjoyment while staying with us, the following RV Park rules were established to help you understand what is and is not permitted.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM
- Not complying with quiet hours can result in a $55+ fine and/or a 30+ day suspension. This policy is in place to protect the safety & security of all our guests, and ensure everyone has an Excellent experience during their stay with us.
- Children under the age of 12 require direct adult supervision
- Please respect the privacy of fellow guests
- Playgrounds, Dog Parks, Outdoor Walking Trail, Outdoor Basketball & Sand Volleyball Courts, Disc Golf Course and GaGa ball pits are all available at no cost to all RV Park guests.
- Fitness Center, Open Gym, Open Turf, Racquetball Courts, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Water Park, Group Fitness Classes, and Indoor Track is available with the purchase of a day pass. Day Passes can be purchased at the Guest Services desk inside the Fitness Center building.
- NO OPEN FIRES. Grills are acceptable
- No fireworks
- Please close awnings when leaving your RV unattended
- Doubling up is not allowed. Only 1 RV & 1 tow vehicle per site
- Do not block thru ways. Park cars within site or in adjacent parking lots
- Pets are welcome. However, all pets must be leashed and under physical control of the owner. Do not leave your pet outside and unattended. Please clean up after your pet.
- Deposit all trash in onsite trash receptacles.
- Golf carts & other motorized vehicles may only be operated on Sand Mountain Park property by persons with a valid driver’s license.
Length of stay is limited to 14 consecutive days. After a 14 day stay, patrons are not eligible to return for 14 days.
- Return KEY to electrical panel lock box before checking out. Sand Mountain Park will charge a $30 service fee if the key is not returned to the lock box.
- All other Sand Mountain Park rules apply.
Management assumes no liability for lost items, damage to property and/or injury to any person arising out of use of these facilities.