Terms of Service
*PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU TAKE EXIT 15 COOPERS ROCK OFF I68 WHEN DRIVING TO OUR CAMPGROUND. Do not follow GPS any other way.
Welcome to Sand Springs Campground!
We are privately owned and operated and it is our goal to make sure you and your camping neighbors have a great time during your stay.
Upon my signature/reservation/stay I agree: to pay all charges resulting from my stay. These fees may include but are not limited to visitor (s), damages, and store purchases. I am responsible for all charges made by myself, my family, and my guests. I also agree to abide by the campground rules.
- Check-In- Check-in is 1:00pm. Please check in with the office when you arrive. Early check in may be requested by calling office. Early check in is not guaranteed and will depend on if site is available.
- Check-Out- Check-out is 12:00pm. Please make sure campsite is left the way it was when arrived or better. All trash must be picked up, bagged, and placed in dumpster near camp office. NO trash is to be thrown in fire pits and cigarette butts must be picked up and disposed of once cool. Check for any personal belongings as we are not responsible for any lost items.
- Office Hours- In season (May-October) 10am-8pm Off Season (November-April) 10am-5pm
- Speed Limit- Speed limit throughout campground is 5 mph. Please watch for children.
- Quiet Hours- Quiet hours are from 10pm- 8am. Loud music or other disruptive noises will not be tolerated at any hour. Please be respectful of others.
- Pets- Pets are welcome but are not permitted in the posted areas by the pool and children's playground. Pets must be on a leash at all times and waste must be picked up and disposed of properly. No more than 3 pets per site. Pets are NOT to be left unattended at any time. Excessive barking or disturbances from dogs must be prevented or we will ask that the dog leave the campground if disrupting others. Pets MUST be up to date on all vaccinations.
- Occupancy- There is a maximum of 6 adults per site and a maximum of 4 children per site. The total occupancy for each site is 8 guests. For example, 4 children/ 4 adults, 2 children/ 6 adults, etc.
- Tent sites- Each tent site is allowed 2 tents per site. Any additional tent will be $10.
- Parking- Please do not park any vehicles that do not fit on your site on any other site. Temporary guest parking is near office. For any long term parking we offer daily storage rates. Please inquire in office.
- Laundry- Laundry room is located near the pool. Laundry hours are 24/7. Quarters Only.
- Pool- Pool is temporarily closed for 2022. Will be open Summer 2023
- Bath Houses- Please remember that while we do our best to keep our bath houses as clean as possible, they are public shared spaces. Please clean up after yourself and be courteous to other guests! Bath houses are CLOSED during the OFF SEASON (November-April) to ensure the pipes don't freeze.
- Game Room/Arcade-Game room/Arcade hours are from 10:00am-8:00pm. Please respect gaming equipment. Any foul play or misuse of gaming equipment will result in being banned from game room the rest of the guests stay. Parents/Guardians will be held responsible for any damage to any equipment. NO food or drink on or near the pool table or air hockey table.
- ATV/Motorized off-road vehicles- NO riding of any ATVs or any other off-road vehicles in the campground at any time other than to drive it off premise to ride off campground property. Speed limit in park is 5mph. Please watch for children. Golf carts are allowed as long as you are abiding the 5 mph speed limit.
- Vehicle Washing- Absolutely NO washing of any vehicles on campground property. This includes, cars, RVs, and ATV/motorized off- road vehicles, or boats.
- Firearms, Fireworks, and Weapons- The display or use of fireworks, firearms, or other weapons are not permitted. Campers who break this rule will be required to leave and no refund will be given.
- Firewood- Due to the prevalence of wood-boring insects in the area, we ask that campers do not bring their own firewood to the park. Firewood can be purchased at the store. Our trees are precious to us and our future. Please remember that you are camping on private property, not in a forest.
- Smoking- There is NO SMOKING allowed in any buildings, pool area, or playground. Please properly dispose of cigarette butts once cooled.
- Holidays- There is a minimum 3 night stay during holiday weekends. (Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day)
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY:
Cancellations made more than 30 days prior to arrival date will receive a full refund minus $3 non-refundable booking fee. Cancellations made between 10 and 30 days prior to arrival will receive 75% refund. Cancellations made between 3 and 10 days will receive 50% refund of total booking. Cancellations made less than 3 days prior to arrival will receive NO REFUND. You may change your reservation dates at no cost as long as the request to change is more than 3 days prior to original arrival date. New reservation dates must be made for same camping season. Please call the office at 304-282-2128 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make request.
We do not give refunds for inclement weather nor will a refund be given due to early departure.