Sandy Pond Campground is committed to the health and safety of all of our customers and staff during their stay with us. In following all guidelines for Covid-19 social distancing and disenfecting policies as set forth by the CDC and the Governor of Massachusetts we are taking the following steps...
- Customers are asked to check in on line and pay their balances before arrival. This helps us maintain a little contact between office staff and clients and reduces the traffic in our main office
- We allow only 1 family member in the office at a time
- Only 2 customers in the main office at any one time.
- Our restrooms, laundry room and playgrounds are disenfected multiple times per day with CDC recommended products
- Our rental equipment is disenfected between each client.
- Rental units are cleaned and disenfected between each client and treated with CDC recommended sanitizers.
- We ask that you maintain a socially acceptable distance between anyone not camping with you of 6 feet and masks must be worn when entering any building or participating in any activity that does not allow for 6 feet of seperation.