Terms of Service
Welcome to Sandy Pond Campground. We hope your stay with us is an enjoyable one. We wanted to take this time to remind you of a few items before your arrival.
All reservation fees are based on 2 Adults, 2 Minor Children (under 16 Years of age) and 1 Vehicle. Additional fees will be incurred for extra adults, children (over 3 years of age) and vehicles not accounted for during booking process.
While we guarantee your chosen site type and amenities, our automated optimization system may change your site location. You can guarantee your chosen site location by paying a $20.00 lock fee.
Check in time is 1:00 p.m. (4:00 p.m. on all rental units) and check out time is 11:00 a.m. Late check out is available for a fee and based on availability. Late check is not available on our rental units. Please check with main office before 11:00 a.m. on the day of check out.
Gate Access: You will receive a gate code to access the park at the time of check-in. This code must not be shared with others.
FOR OUR PATRONS WITH PETS....PLEASE CHECK WITH MAIN OFFICE BEFORE ARRIVAL ABOUT BREED RESTRICTIONS. All pets must be accompanied by a valid and CURRENT RABIES CERTIFICATE to be viewed at check in. Please be courteous and pick up after your dogs. For your convenience pet stations and sanitary bags are placed throughout the park. Your pet must be on a short (no more than 6 feet) leash at all times; including at your site. Dogs are never allowed on our beach or in our ponds per order of the local Board of Health. Pets are not allowed in the rental units. NO MORE THAN 2 PETS PER SITE.
Dogs must be attended to at all times and never left chained on site unaccompanied by its owner. Dogs that bark continuously will be asked to be removed from the park.
- All visitors must be pre-registered and fee paid by the site holder prior to being admitted beyond the gate.
- All visitors will be subject to a fee regardless of length of stay. No refunds will be issued for no shows. Check with main office for rates.
- Visitors are allowed between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m.
- No visitor will be admitted to the park when the office is closed.
- No more than 4 visitors at one time (2 Vehicles) No Exceptions
- Visitors may not bring pets
- Unregistered visitors will be grounds for removal of guest and their visitors without a refund.
- Vehicles found on Sandy Pond Property (including Little Sandy Pond Rd) without appropriate tags will be towed at owner’s expense.
- Overnight visitors must exit the park by 11:00 A.M.
RV/Cabin/Park Model & Golf Cart Rentals:
- Lessee is responsible for any and all damages not noted on damage reports at time of check in.
- Sandy Pond Campground maintains the right to charge up to $500 to card for any and all damages to their rental properties.
- Pets are not allowed in our rental units:
Please Accept our Terms & Conditions before your arrival.
BY ACCEPTING THESE RESERVATIONS, GUEST HEREBY WAIVES, RELEASES AND DISCHARGES AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE SANDY POND CAMPGROUND FOR ALL CLAIMS AND LIABILITIES FOR PERSONAL INJURY, ACCIDENTS, PROPERTY DAMAGE, AND ANY OTHER CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTIONS WITH GUEST USE OF THE RENTAL/PROPERTY. FURTHER, GUEST AGREES TO DEFEND INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS SANDY POND FROM ALL LOSSES, CLAIMS, EXPENSES AND DEMANDS, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES, THAT SANDY POND CAMPGROUND MAY INCUR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH GUEST USE OF THE RENTAL/PROPERY. GUEST FURTHER AGREES TO BE RESPONSIBLE AND LIABLE FOR THE ACTIONS AND SAFETY OF EVERY PERSON IN THEIR GROUP. EACH REGISTERED GUEST GRANTS SANDY POND AND/OR ITS PROMOTIONAL PARTNERS THE RIGHT TO INCLUDE PHOTOGRAPHIC, VIDEO AND OTHER VISUAL PORTRAYALS OF ALL REGISTERED GUEST(S) ANDY EXRTA PERSONS REGISTERED AND HIS/HER (MNOR OR NOT, IF APPLICABLE) IN ANY MEDIUM AND FOR ANY PURPOSE AND AGREES THAT SUCH PORTRAYALS SHALL BE SANDY POND'S SOLE PROPERTY. IF YOU CHOOSE TO OPT OUT OF THIS PHOTO CONSENT, PLEASE CONTACT OUR RESORT OFFICE TO OBTAIN A PHOTO CONSENT OPT-OUT FORM.