Terms of Service
These rules and regulations were established to maintain high standards of cleanliness, safety, and maintenance, and with a “Good Neighbor Policy” in mind. Your compliance is very much appreciated and will ensure a pleasant stay for all guests.
- Check-in time is 1:00 PM. Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
- Refunds/Prorating - No prorating or refunds for early departures.
- Children - Children under age 12 must be accompanied by an adult while in the common areas of the resort.
- Visitors - All visitors must check-in at the office and comply with park rules/policies. There is a $10 per person/per day fee for any visitor using Sasquatch Farm’s Clubhouse, Spa, Trail System, etc. Please be respectful of registered paying guest by limiting your visitors to no more than 4 at a time.
- Common courtesy - Common courtesy shall prevail between all persons in the park. Respect the privacy of guests. Profane, abusive, harassing, threatening language or actions directed at park personnel or other guests is unacceptable and could result in eviction.
- Noise control - No generators, fireworks, or loud music. Quiet time 10:00 PM – 8:00 AM
- Emergency and safety - No illegal drugs. All weapons shall be kept in compliance with state/federal laws. No discharge or use of firearms in the park. No smoking in or around Resort buildings. Speed limit 10 mph. If you observe any activity you believe to be of concern, please contact the office.
- Vehicles and site occupancy - One RV per site. One passenger vehicle per site. Second vehicle requires management approval and may be allowed if space is available. Utility/Car trailers may be parked in your site with management approval, otherwise they must be parked in the reserved parking spaces (additional fee required). No parking on adjacent/vacant sites. No vehicle repairs or maintenance may be done in the park unless approved by management.
- Subletting/renting - Subletting or renting of an RV is prohibited.
- Sites - Cleanliness of the park is important to everyone. All trash should be bagged and taken to the dumpster. Outdoor items should be neat and orderly. No storage of tires on site. Hazardous materials shall be discarded properly. No trash may be left outside overnight, please either bring inside your camper or bring to dumpster. Please leave park facilities as you would like to find them. If they need attention, notify the office.
- RV sewage - Do not place feminine products, grease/fats, diapers, cat litter, paper towels, wet wipes, hazardous substances, syringes, or plastics down the drain/sewer. Other than toilet paper, if you didn’t eat it first it does not belong in sewer system. Please use RV toilet paper.
- Portable grills and Fires - Gas/charcoal grills are allowed. Wood fires are only permitted in designated fire pits/rings. Firewood acquired outside of Marion County, TN is not allowed at Sasquatch Farm. Locally sourced firewood is available for purchase at Sasquatch Farm.
- Outdoor structures - No sheds, porches, decks, tarps or utility buildings allowed. RV’s are not to be skirted.
- Laundry - No clotheslines or hanging laundry outdoors. No washing of pet bedding in laundry facility.
- Pet rules - Up to two pets per site allowed. We reserve the right to refuse or require removal of any animal at any time. Cats are allowed but may not roam freely in the park. Dogs must be on a leash (6 feet or shorter) and under control of an adult at all times. Excessive barking is not allowed. Pet owners must immediately pick up after their pet and deposit waste in a bag and into the designated receptacles. A $25 fine will be assessed to the pet owner for each occurrence of improper disposal or cleanup. Aggressive animals will not be allowed in the park. You will be asked to leave with no refund if your pet shows any aggressive tendencies or complaints are verified. Pets may not be left outdoors unsupervised. Do not feed wild or stray animals.
- Solicitation/Peddling/Business enterprise - No peddling, soliciting or business enterprise is allowed in the park. Signs for the sale of products or services are not allowed.
- Damages and personal liability - Any guest or visitor that willfully or negligently damages or destroys park property, landscaping or equipment will be held liable for the value to repair or replace the damaged items. The responsible party(s) may be evicted for willful damage.
- Guest property - Guests use the Resort’s facilities at their own risk. Secure your valuables. Management assumes no liability for loss or damage to guest property and/or injury to person, pet, or party arising due to use of resort facilities or caused by others on the premises. The resort is not responsible for loss or damage due to fire, accident, theft, weather or catastrophic events.
- Right to refuse/Evict/Deny access – Sasquatch Farm is a privately-owned resort. Management reserves the right to refuse services, evict or deny access to anyone, under any circumstances it deems necessary, in accordance with applicable local, state and federal laws. There will be no refunds.
- Policy changes - Since every contingency cannot be covered in a set of rules, from time to time, modification may be necessary. Management reserves the right to make changes deemed necessary to these rules and regulations at any time, without prior notice.
SASQUATCH FARM SITE SERVICE
AGREEMENT NOTE: RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. THE MANAGEMENT ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACCIDENTS, INJURIES OR LOSS FROM ANY CAUSE. WE MAINTAIN A NO REFUND POLICY – SUBJECT TO “SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES”.
As a participant in a recreation activity, I am responsible for acting within the limits of my ability and heeding all warnings regarding participation in the activity. I will maintain control of myself and any equipment while participating in the activity and will refrain from acting in any manner that may cause or contribute to injury to myself or to others.
I HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Sasquatch Farm, LLC., its owners and agents (collectively, Sasquatch Farm Management), from any and all liability to me, my children, my invitees/guests, personal representatives, and heirs for any loss or damage on account of injury to person (including death) or loss or damage to property relating to, or arising out of, use and occupancy of the Sasquatch Farm property, facilities, trails, amenities, pools, playground, etc. (collectively, the Premises) and any dangers and hazards associated with acts of nature such as changing weather conditions; high winds; thunder and lightning; temperature fluctuations; falling trees; tree limbs, ice; or encounters with wildlife.
I HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS Sasquatch Farm Management, and each of them, from any loss, liability, damage or cost (including attorney fees) they may incur due to injury (including death), damage or loss of property relating to use of the Premises by me, my children, and/or my invitees/guests or due to any incidents that may occur during my stay. I understand that, although Sasquatch Farm Management makes every reasonable effort to provide a secure environment, the security of my person, my belongings, and all persons registered in my party is my sole responsibility.
As a courtesy, our employees, if so requested, may assist with directing you to your designated campsite. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the site will accommodate your specific trailer/RV and that you will not hit any branches, bollards, trees, power poles, water, sewer or electric hookup’s, etc. when positioning your RV on the campsite. You agree to indemnify and hold Sasquatch Farm, LLC, d/b/a Sasquatch Farm, its owners and agents (collectively, “Sasquatch Farm Management”) harmless from any loss, liability, damage or cost (including attorney’s fees) that may result from an employee assisting or directing you onto a campsite. Furthermore, you release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Sasquatch Farm Management for any and all liability, loss, or property damage relating to an employee assisting/directing you to your site.
I understand that I am and remain personally liable to pay the total amount of my reservation prior to my scheduled check-in date, or at such earlier date communicated to me. If I fail to pay the total due, I agree that Sasquatch Farm, LLC may charge any remaining balance (in additional to any damage charges or other amounts owed under these Terms and Conditions) to any credit or debit card on file with my reservation. Any amounts due after 30 days will be subject to the maximum late charge permitted under state law.
The Premises are privately owned and THE SASQUATCH FARM MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE to anyone for any reason except for those prohibited by law. Sasquatch Farm Management reserves the right to require any person or party it deems necessary, to leave the campground based on violations of Park Rules or behavior management deems inappropriate or disturbing to others. I have read this notice and agree to it as well as all Sasquatch Farm Rules and regulations. In addition, I understand that I am responsible for the actions of all persons registered in my party, including any children, and any guests that visit during my stay. On behalf of each person in my party, I grant Sasquatch Farm and its affiliated entities and promotional partners the right to include any photographic, video and other visual portrayals of each person in my party in any medium and for any purpose.
THEFT OF SERVICE
LAW ACCORDING TO TENNESSEE CODE TN Code § 39-14-104 (2017)
(a) A person commits theft of services who:
- Intentionally obtains services by deception, fraud, coercion, forgery, false statement, false pretense or any other means to avoid payment for the services;
- Having control over the disposition of services to others, knowingly diverts those services to the person's own benefit or to the benefit of another not entitled thereto;
- Knowingly absconds from establishments where compensation for services is ordinarily paid immediately upon the rendering of them, including, but not limited to, hotels, motels and restaurants, without payment or a bona fide offer to pay.
(b) Any individual directly or indirectly harmed by a violation of subsection (a) shall have legal standing to report such violations to law enforcement and testify in support of corresponding criminal charges.
We require full payment in advance and will prosecute any violations under the “THEFT OF SERVICES LAW”.
AS A CUSTOMER OF PARK NAME AT LOCATION, I FULLY UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THESE RULES AND ANY OTHER ATTACHED PARK RULES.
I also agree to vacate the premises at the request of management if I violate these rules and regulations, without a refund of any prepaid fees.
This agreement does not constitute a landlord / tenant agreement. Payment for sites is entirely for services rendered UNDER A HOST / GUEST ARRANGEMENT.
By signing the Registration Card at check-in you are agreeing to abide by all rules and regulations of this resort.