Terms of Service
WELCOME TO RIVERSIDE CAMPGROUND!
Campground Rules and Regulations
In an effort to make your stay with us more enjoyable,
please observe the following rules and regulations.
1. Sites 21, 35, & 42 are first come, first serve camp sites. All other sites can be reserved during the open season (May 1 to September 30).
2. Reservations must be paid by credit/debit card.
3. Cancellations before or on the day of arrival will be refunded.
5. The campground map, campground rules, and other brochures are available at entrance.
6. Daily inspections of the campground are done to ensure payment.
7. Restroom codes are: Women _______| Men _______
8. Children are playing. Please observe the 5 MPH SPEED LIMIT in the campground.
9. Restrooms are closed daily for approximately 1 hour for cleaning.
10. Please DO NOT USE the restroom facilities for washing dishes, cooking utensils or clothes.
11. City ordinance requires that all pets must be on a leash and all defecation must be picked up and disposed of by the person responsible for the pet. A dog park is located just to the south of the campground.
12. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM.
13. Local TV stations can be received on channel #4 and channel # 10 & ETV on channel # 13. For satellite dish users, the zip code is 69361.
14. All registrants must have a camping unit (tent, RV, motor home, etc.) in order to stay in the campground. Tents are allowed to stay at the same campsite for 7 days only. RV's, motor homes and other camping units may stay at the same campsite for 14 days only.
15. Check-in time is 2:00 PM | Checkout time is 12:00 PM (noon)
16. No smoking in restroom building.
17. No alcoholic beverages outside of own RV.
18. Leave your campsite clean for next guest.
19. No pets are allowed in the public restroom area (with the exception of service animals).
20. Free wi-fi internet is available to all campers.
We reserve the right to request anyone who does not observe the rules of the campground to leave.
Thank you for staying at Riverside Campground!