Terms of Service
There are no refunds issued for cancelled cabin reservations. A credit less a $25.00 cancellation fee will be issued for cabin reservations cancelled up to15 days before arrival date. Cancellations made 14 days or less from arrival date are not eligible for credit.
Reservations on campsites cancelled up to 15 days before date of arrival will be issued a refund less a $25.00 cancellation fee. Reservations for campsites cancelled 7-14 days before date of arrival are eligible for a credit less a $25.00 cancellation fee.
Reservations on campsites cancelled 6 days or less before scheduled arrival will not be eligible for credit or refund.
No refunds or credits for Memorial Day Weekend, July Fourth, Columbus Day or Moose Hunt weeks
- There is a $2.00 per day per pet charge for dogs. No charge for cats or pigs.
- There is a one time $20.00 cleaning fee assessed to cabins where pets are guests. (This includes cats and pigs)
- All dogs must be on a leash at all times...and the leash must be in the owner's hand. Cats and pigs may be off leash.
- Please carry a disposal bag whenever you walk your dog and dispose of your pet's refuse in the trash pick-up area. Please do not leave pet refuse in the firepit or in the trash recepricols in the bathhouse.
- Please do not leave your pet at your site or cabin if you leave the campground.
General Rules and Policies:
- Check-In time is 2:00PM. Please do not go to your site or cabin early or before you have checked in.
- Check-out time is 11:00AM. Late check-out may be available. Please check with office on the day before your departure.
- Bedding (blankets, sheets, pillows, sleeping bags) and towels are NOT provided in the cabins. Kitchens are fully equipped; we provide paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap and kitchen linens.
- Do not move fire rings. Picnic tables can be moved and shared between sites with prior approval and must be returned to thier original campsite/cabin before guest's departure.
- Do not burn trash in the fire pit. Do not leave trash behind in fire pit.
- Do not attach anything or put nails or other manner of hardware in or on the Lean-To's.
- Quiet hours are 9PM to 8 AM. All personal generators must be turned off during quiet hours except for during the fall months.
- Dispose of household trash in trash pick-up area - not in the Bathhouse recepricols.
- We are happy to take care of your household trash. No cardboard, broken chairs, easy ups, tents, old sleeping bags, broken grills, the box that the nice new grill came in, kitchen sinks, old toilets - ONLY HOUSEHOLD REFUSE PLEASE
- All of our cabins are housekeeping cabins. Please help us to keep costs down by completing the camp cleaning checklist that is located in your cabin before your departure.
- Please do not cut or chop firewood at your site/cabin.
- Please remove all firewood that you brought with you or foraged for when you depart.
- Seboomook Wilderness Campground is not responsible for lost, stolen, or left behind items.
- Seboomook Wilderness Campground reserves the right to refuse services