Terms of Service
Silverton Lakes RV Park Policies & Rules
Please register at the office before proceeding to your site. We reserve the right to change your site prior to your arrival.
If you must cancel, your reservation must be canceled 30-days prior to your arrival date. By making this reservation, you agree to our policy in regard to no refund for any reason if you need to cancel under the 30-day cancellation window.
If you cancel 30-days prior to your arrival date, a 5% fee will be charged, and the remainder will be refunded.Within 30 days of arrival no refunds. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not see refund in your account within 5 days.
No refunds for early departures.
- Vacate your site/cabin by 11am
- No generator over 58 DB’s
- Airtight Sewer connections required for all full hook-up sites
- Children must be always supervised, no climbing on structures or hill easement
- No Smoking in any building, $250 fine for smoking inside cabins.
- No Wood Campfires are allowed in the park, Propane fire pits are allowed, if there is no fire ban
- Bar-b-q grills and hot pans melt the picnic tables, don’t place on tables
- No ATV “joy riding” in the RV Park, Speed limit 10 MPH
- RV Wash fee $25, ATV’s $5.00, wash at ATV wash station only (Jeeps not allowed) Pay at the office before washing and use a nozzle.
- Guests are responsible for any damage or injury caused by themselves, their children and/or pets.
- Guests assumes all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold SLRV Park, LLC harmless from and indemnify SLRV Park, LLC against the same.
- We reserve the right to evict any person(s) who does not comply with the rules and policies.
- All guests and visitors must register in the office upon arrival.
- Tents are limited to a maximum of two per site and cost an additional $10 per tent, per night.
- Total number of guests in any space or cabin cannot exceed the maximum capacity for that site.
- Overnight parking or storage of trailers, ATVs, or utility trailers must be registered at the front desk.
- Maintenance on RV’s or vehicles on property is not allowed.
- Guests may not hang any items from the trees.
- All sites are to be kept neat and clean for the duration of your stay.
- Only 1 RV/Tent and a maximum of 1 other vehicle allowed per site unless stated otherwise.
- All trash is to be disposed of in enclosed trash receptacles throughout the resort. DO NOT leave trash out overnight
- ATV trailers, cargo trailers or car dollies are not allowed on sites. Storage is available for a fee in our storage lot.
- Silverton Lakes is in a natural wildlife habitat area. All guests should ensure pets and small children are always supervised.
Check-In Time: Cabins 3pm all other sites 1pm
Check-Out Time: 11am
- The use of Firearms of any kind is PROHIBITED in the Resort.
- The use of archery, paintball, slingshots or air guns is PROHIBITED.
- Fireworks of any kind are PROHIBITED.
- Use of illegal drugs is PROHIBITED.
- Obnoxious behavior of ANY kind is PROHIBITED.
- Speed limit on property is 10 mph.
- Motorcycles must be in idle speed when traveling through the Resort.
- No vehicles can block any portion of roadway.
- Vehicles may park in designated spaces only.
- Vandalism of any kind by anyone in your group (regardless of age) may result in eviction from the resort.
- Management is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged articles. Keep your valuables locked up.
- Report any problems with your site to the Main Office immediately.
- We adhere to and maintain all state, county, and local laws on property.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM. No generators during this time.
- Please be courteous to other guests around you.
- Loud music or objectionable noise is not allowed at any time.
- Inconsiderate guests will be evicted from park.
- Profanity or violence towards other guests or Resort staff will result in immediate eviction from park.
- Guests violating rules that results in eviction notice will not receive any refunds for their stay.
- Pets may not be left outside unattended.
- Guests are responsible to “clean up” after their pets.
- Pets must be kept on a leash under the control of someone who can always manage all animals.
- No constant barking or aggressive behavior will be tolerated.
- Pets are not allowed in the park's public buildings
- Resort is not responsible for and will hold accountable pet owner for any injury or damage caused by pet(s).
We ask all of our guest to arrive before 10PM to avoid disturbing other guest and damage that can occur as sites can be difficult to get into.
If you plan on arriving later then 10PM you will have to stay out front in our parking lot with no generator use, we will assist you first thing in the morning.
Guest that violate our quiet hours will be asked to leave.