Terms of Service
Sky Lake RV Resort Rules and Regulations
The following are the rules and regulations of Sky Lake RV Resort, LLC, Springfield, Ohio (the “Park”), and together with the written lease, if any, the applicable rate sheet and/or lot rental payment receipt comprise the “Lot Lease”. For purposes of these rules and regulations, “Lessee”, “Tenant” & Guests shall mean all persons who are staying in the Park under a rental agreement (verbal or written) with the Lessor to pay lot rent and/or all persons who claim a right to occupy a lot in the Park under such agreement or any person who is not under a rental agreement with the Lessor but who has been invited by Lessee to visit and or use the Park facilities for fishing, boating or otherwise. Lessor shall mean the owner of the Park and/or Park management.
1. A. Tenant’s and/or guests’ tenancy is a tenancy at will for so long as rent is paid in advance as required under the Lot Lease, subject to compliance with the rules and regulations of the Park. Upon violation of any covenant in the Lot Lease by the Lessee, including without limitation, failure to pay rent for a period of 3 days after such rent is due, Lessor may, at its option, immediately terminate the Lot Lease, disconnect all utilities, and remove the Lessee and Lessee’s property. Lessee agrees that it shall be responsible for payment of all delinquent rent, late charges and towing and storage charges, and Lessor shall have no liability to Lessee for any damage to any of Lessee’s property resulting from such removal and/or storage. If such Lot Lease is terminated by Lessor, all advance rents and security deposits of Tenant will be forfeited to Lessor. B. Tenant’s guests must register at office upon arrival at the Park. If any Tenant has more than 4 persons per RV unit, there will be an additional charge to Tenant of $5 per day per person for each excess person.
2. Sub-letting of any RV lot or renting of any RV unit by any Tenant and/or guests’ is prohibited. Placing of “For Sale” sign in or around any Tenant RV unit is prohibited. If Tenant abandons a lot, the Lot Lease may be terminated at Lessor’s option and Lessor may exercise all rights upon termination of a Lot Lease.
3. No refunds will be made on advance payments if Lessor terminates a Lot Lease for reasons described above.
4. Lessor is not responsible for any loss due to fire, windstorm, flood, accident or theft. The Park does not maintain insurance on the property, trailers, contents, etc. of the Lessee or their guests.
5. A sewer hose seal (rubber donut or threaded connector) for your sewer hose is required on all sewer hookups. Do not jam your sewer hose all the way down into the inlet as it can prevent flow from other sites and possibly stop up the line. Sewage and greywater must not run on the ground. No permanent sewer or water connections made of hard pipe are allowed. Black tank valves must remain closed except when dumping. Guests are responsible for any clogging in the sewer line from their RV to the main sewer line. If the cause of the stoppage is found to be the Guest’s fault, the cost of the plumbing bill to clear the line will be billed or added to the guest’s credit card.
6. The park will not be held responsible or liable for any damage done to a guest’s RV due to power surges. We recommend the use of a portable surge guard protector. At no time is a guest, their visitors, or third parties allowed to work on utility pedestals.
7. We recommend the use of a water pressure regulator. During the winter months, RV Park guests are responsible for keeping their water hoses thawed from the water spigot to their RV (no exceptions).
8. Children 16 years and younger must always be supervised. Parents are responsible for their children’s safety and conduct as well as any injuries and/or damages that they may incur or cause. Unsupervised children who cause disruption for other guests will be asked to leave the park with their entire group.
9. No guest of tenants shall store or park any travel trailers, campers, or camper trucks of any sort overnight on a Tenant’s lot. Campers or toppers, and/or boats cannot be stored on lot.
10. Guests are REQUIRED to check in ONLINE prior to arriving at the park.
11. Check out time is at 11:00 am, check in time is 1pm.
12. Visitors of Park Tenants are required to check in before entering the park. All visitors are required to purchase a parking pass at the cost of $5.00 and are also required to make the pass visible on the dash of their vehicle. No guest, invitee, or visitor of a Guest may camp or sleep outside in their cars.
13. No campfires can be left un-attended and all fires must be fully extinguished.
14. The cost of repair of stoppage of sewer lines or damage to utilities or damage to facilities or buildings caused by the Lessee, their dependents or guests will be charged to the Lessee.
15. Amenities may only be used by Tenants and their invited guests. Children visiting Tenants may use the amenities only under the supervision of an adult Tenant.
16. All Tenants and their guests must observe the speed limit of 5 miles per hour within the Park.
17. Children under 16 shall not be permitted in any common or recreation areas of the Park unless accompanied by the owner of the RV unit they are visiting, their parents or a responsible adult.
18. All Tenants must keep their lot clean and free from rubbish and trash at all times. Inoperative and/or unregistered automobiles/RVs must be removed from the Park within 3 days of notice. No storage of any kind is permitted around or under a RV unit.
19. Motor bike riding is permitted ONLY for ingress to and egress from the Park.
20. The Lessee hereby agrees to respect the privacy and quiet of his neighbor. Lessee and Lessee’s guests shall fully comply with all statutes, ordinances, health, safety, motor vehicle and fire codes; and the Park Rules and Regulations and revisions and amendments thereto. Failure to so comply shall result in the termination of Lessee’s Lot Lease and removal of Lessee and Lessee’s property from the Park.
21. Pets: No aggressive breeds (as determined by Lessor) shall be allowed in the Park, including without limitation, Pitbull’s, Rottweilers, Akitas, Chows, Dobermans, etc. Tenants with pets must keep them on a leash when outside. Pet excrement must be removed promptly and properly disposed of by pet owner. Failure to pickup pet excrement will result in a $25 fine.
22. Management reserves the right to amend the rules at any time and amend Park rules.
23. All recreational facilities are used at Tenant’s own risk. Lessor will not be responsible for personal injury or property damage to Tenant, his family or the tenant’s guests.
24. There is no swimming in the lakes, Lessor shall have no liability for any activities taking place on or around the lake. Furthermore, participation in any recreational activities in or around the lake are done so at the full risk of the individual taking part in the activity and agrees to hold harmless the Park and any of its subsidiaries or its officers.
25. Kayaking, Paddleboarding and small fishing boats require the purchase of a day pass. Any boating/kayaking/paddleboarding without limitation require the use of life jackets. Life jackets WILL NOT be provided by the Sky Lake and are the responsibility of the user to furnish.
26. No converted buses are permitted in the Park.
27. No alcoholic beverages are permitted in common area buildings, on the lakes or any/all recreational areas without Lessor’s approval.
28. No peddling, soliciting or commercial enterprise will be allowed in Park.
29. All garbage must be wrapped and placed in the trash receptacles provided by the Park. No garbage is allowed to be stored outside for any period of time. Household cooking grease must be disposed of as garbage and not poured down drains. Disposal of hazardous waste, oil, fuel, etc. within the Park or in disposal containers provided by the Park is strictly prohibited. All persons needing to dispose of same must contact the necessary governmental authorities and make all necessary arrangements to dispose of same.
30. No repairing of cars, boats, motors, trailers or any similar disturbing activity on any lot.
31. Quiet time is from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am.
32. Clotheslines are not permitted.
33. Littering will not be tolerated, violators will be fined and banned from the premises.
34. Outside decorative lights are to be used only at Christmas or with Management’s permission.
35. House refrigerators may not be kept outside trailer.
36. Lessor reserves the right to reject any RV unit which is not compatible with units in the Park.
37. Any structure, deck, patio, pavilion, etc, requires written approval from park. Management reserves the right to remove any structure that has not been approved by park.
38. Any winter stays will require the use of factory on board propane heater with dedicated 50 gallon propane tanks or larger.
39. Any deviation of above rules must have prior approval of the Park Manager.
40. Lessees and Lessees’ guests agree and acknowledge that the peaceful enjoyment of the Park by Lessees is paramount and that Lessor reserves the right to terminate the Lot Lease and remove any persons who threaten or disturb the peaceful enjoyment of other Park Lessees.
41. Management reserves the right to amend these rules and regulations at any time. The Park rules and regulations and any revision thereto shall be effective immediately upon proper posting and all Lessees shall immediately comply with same. If a new Park Rule or Regulation or revision thereto is posted which requires the Lessee to remove an improvement, vehicle, trailer, boat, or mobile home or requires the Lessee to make other appropriate preparations and arrangements in order to come into compliance with new Park Rules or Regulations or revisions thereto, then in such case the Lessee shall have ten (10) days from the date of posting of the rule or regulation in which to come into compliance. The failure of the Lessee to receive a copy of the rules or see a posting of the rules shall not be a defense to full compliance with the Park rules and regulations or any amendment thereto which is posted within the Park.
Cancelation Policy: Reservations canceled 30 days or more from check in date will incur a $25 cancelation fee. Reservations canceled 1 to 3 weeks from check in date will be charged one nights stay. There is no refund for reservations canceled within 7 days of arrival. Booking fees are non-fundable.
All Cancelations can be completed online.
THIS PROPERTY IS PRIVATELY OWNED. ALL GUESTS accept camping/use privileges with the understanding that they hereby release the campground, its owners, officers, agents, employees, and assigns, from all liability related to loss or damage to property and/or injury. ALL GUESTS must assume the risks and dangers incidental to the activity of camping or use of the property in an outdoor environment including specifically (but not exclusively), the danger of being injured by insects, animals, being injured while participating in recreational activities or being injured as a result of inclement weather conditions, and agree that Sky Lake RV Resort, LLC and its owners, officers, agents, employees and assigns are not liable for any injuries or property damage resulting from such causes of action or acts of God.