Terms of Service
Snowy Parks RV Park
Rules and Regulations
Snowy Parks RV Park (“the Park”) has adopted the following Rules to promote the convenience, safety and welfare of your vacation at the Park.
Prior to your Arrival
Your time at the Park is a vacation, so upon your arrival you will need to provide your permanent residential address prior to your arriving at the Park. The Park is not to be used as your permanent mailing address.
If your vacation is to be less than 30 days, the entire booking fee is due at the time of purchase; if your vacation is greater than 30 days, you will be required to provide an advance payment equal to one month of the cost of your reservation. In the event you cancel your reservation, the following rules apply:
· If you cancel your reservation more than 30 days before your reservation start date you will be refunded the cost of your reservation, less a 10% processing fee.
· If you cancel your reservation less than 30 days before your reservation start date but more than 7 days before your reservation start date, you will be refunded one-half of your booking fee.
· If you cancel your reservation less than 7 days prior to the reservation start date there will be no refund.
If your vacation is greater than 30 days, you will be required to provide an advance payment equal to one month of the cost of your reservation. You will be required to have a credit card on file upon your arrival at the Park. If you arrive at the Park on a date other than the first of the month, the booking fee for that month will be prorated. Thereafter, the per month booking fee will be due on the first of each subsequent month for the duration of your vacation. Payment not received by the 3rd of the month will be considered a default and subject to a $100 late fee. If you leave the Park prior to the end of your reservation, you will be charged an early termination fee which shall be no greater than one month’s booking fee, plus any additional charges, e.g. utilities, propane, etc., for which you are responsible.
It is possible that after you have booked your vacation, and prior to your arrival at the Park, it may be necessary to relocate you to a different campsite. If this occurs, the campsite you are relocated to will be substantially similar to the site initially booked.
The Park reserves the right to deny access to its property.
Check-in Check-out Times
Check-in is at 1:00 p.m.
Check-out is at 12:30 p.m. If your site has not been vacated by 1:00 p.m. on the last day of your vacation you will be charged a $100 flat fee plus $20 per hour until you leave.
Rules governing your vacation at the Park
The speed limit throughout the Park is 5 miles per hour.
The Park prohibits guns on the property.
The Park prohibits smoking in any Park owned building, including restrooms, and within 15 feet of any Park owned building, including restrooms.
The Park welcomes including your pets as part of your vacation experience. All pets must be on a leash and must be under their owner’s control at all times. The Park reserves the right, at its discretion, to require a pet owner to remove their animal from the property if necessary to advance and enforce the Park’s rules and to ensure all those who vacation at the Park have an enjoyable experience.
Solicitation of products or services at the Park is expressly prohibited.
The Park is not responsible for lost or damage to your personal property
Vehicle and Site Policies
The following rules, without limitation, apply to your vehicle and your vacation site, rules are subject to change and additional rules may be posted in office or clubhouse:
· One RV is allowed per site.
· Someone other than the individual(s) making the booking cannot occupy your site.
· Do not walk through occupied or vacant sites.
· Pursuant to state law, sewer hoses must be securely held in place by the use of a sewer ring gasket.
· You may use a personal grill provided it is not located on grass.
· Garbage shall be placed in a secured container on your site and thereafter disposed in the Park’s dumpsters in a tied or otherwise secured plastic bag.
· Vehicles may not be parked or driven on any grassy areas. Vehicle maintenance is not allowed on the premises.
· Mats, rugs, canopies or other solid materials may not be placed on the grass.
· Campfires are allowed only in those fire pits constructed by the Park. Fire pits may not be moved, and if they are moved you will be charged $50.00. When using a Park fire pit, your campfire must be attended at all times. The fire must be completely extinguished prior to leaving the fire pit. Completely extinguished means the entire fire pit area is cool to the touch. Trash may not be placed in a fire pit.
· Your site neat and clean from rubbish. Dispose of all trash, cigarette butts, etc., in receptacles.
· Other rules are posted in the office and those rules apply equally throughout your vacation stay.
The Rules and Regulations are to provide all those who vacation at the Park an enjoyable vacation experience. In the event any of these Rules or Regulations are not adhered to, the Park reserves the right at its discretion to terminate your vacation stay. In this event, you will not receive a refund of any portion of your booking fee.