Terms of Service
The campground opens on or before May 15th and closes on or after October 15th (weather permitting).
You may check into your site as early as 2:00pm, earlier if the site is not occupied. Please checkout of your site no later than 12:00pm.
Campers assume responsibility for the safety of all guests and children, both in and out of the water or on campground property and will be responsible for damage caused by your guests and children.
Campers must maintain adequate Liability and Insurance Coverage for your own personal property.
Campers are urged to jot down license numbers and report any suspicious looking vehicles or activities to management and/or to the sheriff’s department.
- Minor children (under the age of eighteen years) MUST be at their campsites by 11:00pm (unless escorted by their parent or guardian). QUIET HOURS for the campground are from 11:00pm to 8:00am except for park functions with prior management approval.
- Participation in illegal and/or criminal activity on Resort property by any camper, family member or guest may result in immediate eviction of the camper without refund.
- Pets must be leashed and attended to at all times. Clean up after your pets. BARKING DOGS will not be tolerated.
- Golf Carts /ATV’s are permitted in the campground and on the Resort property. Safety is our #1 priority. Common sense goes a long way on this subject. No one is permitted to stand on or ride on the back of any golf cart unless it has the proper seating. A golf cart can safely have 2 adults and 1 minor child on the front seat and the same for the rear seat. 4 wheelers that have “racks” on either the front, rear or both are NOT seats. Having additional riders on carts/ATV’s will NOT be tolerated. All vehicles operated after dusk require head/taillights. A warning or 2 may be given. Further violations may result in the removal of said cart from the property, or may face eviction. Children operating a motorized vehicle is a big responsibility and the age limit of a minor operating a cart/ATV is left to the discretion of the minor’s parent/guardian. In the event of an accident, damage to any property or injury, the parent/guardian of the minor operating the vehicle will be held responsible.
- Under no circumstances are you to take bark from live trees and no tree cutting. Wood for bonfires will be available through management. Wood from outside the campsite is allowed. Fires are only allowed in approved fire rings/pits. Absolutely no burning of garbage and no ashes of fires are to be put in garbage containers.
- When cleaning fish, fish parts are to be place in a sealed garbage bag prior to being placed in a dumpster. No discarded grills or patio furniture can be placed in or around dumpsters.
- Absolutely NO firearms or fireworks are allowed on the property. Firearm examples include but is not limited to: airsoft guns, BB guns, and pellet guns.
Please help keep the campground clean. Dumpsters are provided by the dumpstation for your waste. Please do not leave garbage or debris in the firepits.
Thank you for choosing Spiritwood Resort Campground. We want our guests to have an enjoyable and safe camping experience. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us anytime.