Terms of Service
Reservation Cancellation Policy:
- For Cabin Reservations: Reservations cancelled 15 days or more before your arrival date will be charged a $20.00 processing fee, deducted from your deposit, any remaining balance will be refunded. Reservations cancelled 14 days or less before your arrival date, the credit card on file will be charged for the full amount of your reservation, less your deposit.
- For RV or Tent Reservations: Reservations cancelled more than 48 hours before noon on your date of arrival will be charged a $20.00 processing fee, deducted from your deposit and any remaining balance will be refunded. Reservations cancelled less than 48 hours before noon on your date of arrival, the credit card on file will be charged for the full amount of your reservation, less your deposit.
- To CANCEL a Reservation: Please email us at: email@example.com. We will need 1) Name, 2) your reservation number, 3) the change you need to make or 4) your cancelation request. Once it has been processed we will email a confirmation of the cancelation.
Reservation Change Policy:
- RV/Tent Reservation Change:Email must be received 48 hours prior to your arrival to make changes. If canceling a day, and email is received less than 48 hours, you are still obligated to pay for the full reservation.
- Cabin Reservation Change:Email must be received 15 days prior to your arrival to make changes. If canceling a day, and email is received less than 15 days, you are still obligated to pay for the full reservation.
- To CHANGE a Reservation: Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need 1) Name, 2) your reservation number, 3) the change you need to make. We allow ONE change to an existing reservation with no additional charge to you.
Reservation Refund Policy:
- We do not give refunds for early departure due to weather, illness, work schedules or other situations that are out of our control.
- Camping is an outdoor experience; therefore, we do not give refunds due to sand, trees, the discomforts of nature, illness, work schedules, dislike of your neighbors, or change of minds in staying. We do not refund / pro-rate for early departure
- Each reservation requires a minimum non-refundable deposit of $20.00, which will be applied to your balance due at check-in. When making your reservation, you will have the option to pay the minimum amount of $20.00, the full amount of the reservation, or any amount in between. If your reservation falls within the cancelation period (Cabins - 14 days, RV’s/Tents - 2 days) you will then be required to pay the full amount of the reservation.
- Check-In and Check-Out times: Reservation site specific, so please pay attention what times you are referencing.
- RV's & Tents: Check-in: Noon and Check-out: Noon
- Lodging: Check-in: 2:00 PM and Check-out: 11:00 AM.
- Late Arrivals: If you are arriving after the office closes, arrangements can be made for late arrival. Please call the office and let us know.
- Late Check Out: The Office may be able to arrange a late check out, if available. If prior arrangements are not made before check-out time and you are still on site, you could incur an additional days fee.
Passwords/Codes: Checked in guests are NOT to give out the Bathroom Codes or WIFI code to anyone asking. Direct each and everyone to the office, if office is closed they will have to wait until we open.
Firewood: Is for sale (while supplies last) in the office, please come to the office and pay for the firewood by 4pm, we will bring it to your site by 6pm of the same day. We are closed on Sundays, therefore no firewood will be sold. This is not a "help yourself" service!
Children: Children under the age of 11 are free, therefore, MUST be supervised by adult while in the restrooms or outside playing. Do not allow your child to play in the roadway, or play around other guests RV's, Tents or Lodging.
Visitors: Any paying guest meeting a non-paying visitor must arrange to meet at the Office and could be subject to the day use fee.
No Smoking: There is no smoking/vaping in or around any of our Campground buildings. Oregon State Law is that you must be 10 feet from any window and/or door of any public building. If you smoke in any of our cabins, restrooms and/or buildings, a fine of up to $350.00 will be charged to the credit card on file.
There will be no tolerance of inappropriate behavior resulting from the use of drugs and/or alcoholic beverages.
We are not responsible for accidents, injuries or losses due to fire, theft or vandalism. Watch your children and pets.
All Vehicles, RV’s, Cars, and 4 Wheelers are to remain on the gravel roads at all times, no driving in between RV/Tent sites or Cabins.. If you need to unload your 4 Wheelers and do not have ramps, please ask us where you can unload them.
Quiet Hours: 10:00 P.M. to 8:00 A.M. Please do not run generators during this time.
Speed Limit: Please observe the 5 mph speed limit in the park and watch out for children playing.
We are on a well, please help us to conserve water and washing of RV’s or vehicles is prohibited.
RV & Restroom Toilets aren’t trash cans! We are on a septic system. Do not flush anything besides human waste and toilet paper, especially if you are going to dump your tank into our sewer system.
Restroom Etiquette: The only shoes allowed in the shower are flip flops worn nowhere else but in a shower. Chairs are NOT to be placed inside shower. Everyone likes a clean bathroom so please clean up after yourself.
- Dogs are to be on a leash when outside of your RV or Tent.
- Pick up after your dog immediately and disposed of in trash cans located throughout the campground.
- For the safety and comfort of other dogs, their owners and non-pet owners, nuisance barking, or aggressive behavior is not allowed at any hour.
Additional Pet rules for the Lodging Units which allow pets (units 5 & 9):
- Dogs are not allowed on any of the furnishings inside the unit.
- Dishes are not to be used for feeding your pet.
- Pets cannot be left unattended in any of the pet friendly units (units 5 & 9 only) at any time.
- All pets occupying a cabin MUST be potty trained, if it is determined that potty accidents occured in the unit, there will be an additional fee to clean up and santitize the unit for the next guest.