Terms of Service
The management assumes no responsibility for accidents, injuries, or loss from any cause. We maintain a no refund policy - subject to "special circumstances".
Pets: Of course we know that pets are part of the family. We are a pet friendly park and ask that everyone respect the park policies regarding pets. Guests may have 5 pets, there is a breed restriction on dogs (no aggressive dogs and no Pit Bulls, American Bulldog, Rottweiler, & Doberman). All pets are required to be under the control of their owner at all times and must be on a leash with the owner at one end of the leash and the pet at the other end. A pet must never be tied up outside of an RV and left unattended. No pets are allowed in the store, restrooms, laundry or any other common areas. All pets must be updated on all vaccinations and provide a copy to the office. Please walk your pets in the designated pet areas. We also have two pet stations where you can get poop bags and dispose of them in the recepticals below the poop bag dispenser. Animals are the exclusive responsibility of their owners. Noisy pets will not be allowed. Keep our park clean – pick up after your pet!
Share The WiFi: We have free WiFi throughout the park, but please remember, the WiFi here may be different than your hot home cable connection. A quick email or Facebook post is great, but please respect other guests, this is not be the best place to stream movies 24/7. Go enjoy the great outdoors.
Laundry Facility: We try to keep our restroom and shower facilities neat and clean at all times. Please take care of them and report any problem immediately.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM. Please be quiet and considerate of your neighbors. No music our loud outside gatherings after 10:00 pm.
- Two persons per site. Additional overnight guests will be $2.00 per person per night.
- Each site is based on 2 Vehicles. No large work trucks, utility trailers, cargo trailers or boats. You must park within your site. No parking in adjacent sites unless you have paid for that site (standard site rental fees apply). Large work trucks, utility trailers, cargo trailers and boats must be parked in the parking areas behind the front office.
- Please keep your site free of debris, clothes lines, cigarette butts, cans, bottles and clutter.
- You are allowed to decorate - please do - we love seeing that.
- Any non-decoration items MUST be inside a tote with a lid.
- Loud, obnoxious, disorderly, boisterous, or unlawful conduct or conduct that disturbs or threatens the rights, comfort, or inconvenience of others in or near the Property will not be tolerated.
- Violence or the threat of violence will not be tolerated.
- No display, discharge or possession of a gun, knife, arrows or other weapons on the RV park premises is allowed.
- The possession, sale or manufacture of illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia on the RV Site or anywhere else on the Property is prohibited.
- You are allowed to have a BBQ grill on-site but it must not be anywhere near the propane tanks on your RV or an adjoining RV.
- The storage of hazardous materials on the RV Site or on the Property is prohibited.
- Speed limit is 5mph.
- No parking or driving on the grass or in unassigned parking spaces or sites
- Major vehicle repairs will NOT be permitted on the premises. We do allow repairs in th barn area ONLY. You must clean up the area after you are done or there will be a $25 clean-up fee.
- Cutting of trees or bushes is prohibited.
- Campfires only when burn ban is lifted and then only in designated fire rings.
- You may wash your RV or car, but there is a $15.00 water fee. Please pay your $15 to the front office PRIOR to washing your car or RV.
- Do not let water run unnecessarily. If we see water coming from anywhere on your RV water hose or from the bottom of your RV, please be advised that we will turn your water off. So, if you find the water off, please check carefully for water leaks before leaving the water on.
- A sewer hose “donut” or “L” connector is required.
- No air-conditioning units in any of the windows or doors in your RV are allowed.
- Absolutely no fireworks of any kind are to be used within the confines of Stinson RV Park as they are a fire hazard to our RVs, our buildings and our amenities.
GENERAL: Stinson RV Park will not tolerate any onerous, noxious or offensive activity of any sort that could interrupt and/or adversely affect the enjoyment of other parties utilizing our facilities. In the event of onerous, noxious or offensive activity, in the judgement of the management, the parties responsible for such activity will be required to leave the park immediately, without a refund.
INDEMNITY AND WAIVER LIABILITY: Customers shall indemnify and hold the Owner harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising from any and all damages or injuries caused by fire, water, wind, civil strife or acts of God, owner and/or customer actions or inactions (or those of their employees, agents or invitees), or any other related to Customer's use or occupation of the RV site, regardless of whether such loss was caused by the negligence of any Campground parties.
THEFT OF SERVICE LAW
ACCORDING TO TEXAS PENAL CODE SECTION 31:04(b), any guest who leaves without paying for the site services or refuses to pay for site services when due is subject to criminal prosecution. We are providing service hook-ups for your rV. We require full payment in advance and will prosecute any violation under the 'THEFT OF SERVICES LAW".
As a guest of Stinson RV Park, and upon completing your online signature of agreement to the terms and conditions, you fully understand and agree to abide by the park policies and pet rules. You also agree to vacate the premises at the request of management if you violate these rules and regulations, without a result of any prepaid fees. This agreement does not constitute a landlord/tenant agreement. Payment for site(s) is entirely for services rendered under a host/guest arrangement.