Terms of Service
STONEY CREEK TRAVEL PARK - COMMUNITY STANDARDS & GUIDELINES
Hours of Operation:
- Office Hours Mon-Sat 11:30am- 6:30pm / Sun 2-6:00pm
- Check-in-time is 2:00pm
- Check-out time is 11:30am
- Restrooms and the laundry room are 24hrs
Happy Camping Policies:
- Speed Limit is 5 MPH throughout the park.
- Quiet Hours are 10:00 PM – 9:00 AM.
- USA/Canada or military service flags permitted (no political flags, signs or banners).
- Parents/guardians are responsible for their children’s safety and behavior. Children twelve (12) and under must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- The trash dumpster is located next to overflow parking and is picked up on Tuesday and Friday mornings. Trash must be in your RV or put into the dumpster.
- Maximum of 2 vehicles/site (not including RV)) are permitted unless approved by Management.
- Overflow/Guest/Visitor parking is available near the Office, dumpster and propane fill station.
- Vehicles and the RV must fit within the site’s gravel parking area and must not extend into the roadway.
- Vehicles, mats and rugs must be kept on the gravel.
- Personal belongings outside the RV should not interfere with mowing and maintenance activities by staff.
- Clotheslines are not permitted, please use the Laundry Room.
- Guests must remain on their reserved site or in public areas – do NOT drive, walk, or otherwise infringe upon any other site, occupiedor not.
- Commercial sales activities are not permitted in or from the Park. This includes the solicitation of others on Park property.
- Use of generators is not permitted except in the event of a power outage.
- SCTP does offer bathrooms located on the back porch of the main building. No outside showers or toilets are permitted.
- SCTP experiences freezing temperatures at certain times during the winter months. Park staff will alert guests when freezing temperatures are expected. To prevent damage to the park’s water system, guests must turn off the water and disconnect the water line from the spigot. If the guest wishes to stay connected to the spigot, the following must be in place:
- Heat tape and insulation is put on the spigot from top to bottom.
- Heated water hose is used.
- Park staff will disconnect any water line at 9 p.m. if freezing temperatures are expected and the spigot is not properly heated and insulated.
Safety & Liability
- Our guests agree to abide by all Community Standards and Guidelines and understand that a violation will constitute termination of this agreement.
- Stoney Creek Travel Park (SCTP) is private property. Management reserves the right to choose customers and guests.
- In exchange for payment of the appropriate fee, SCTP grants to each registered guest a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license to use the SCTP facilities. This is not a rental or lease transaction. A landlord-tenant relationship does not exist between SCTP and the guests.
- The initial payment is required at the time of reservation and renewal payments are due at the time renewal is requested. Partial payments or installment payments are not accepted except for our monthly guests.
- The normal campground stay is limited to 28 days. Any stay beyond 28 days must be approved in advance by management.
- Guests agree to carry their own liability insurance. SCTP cannot be held responsible for loss of any kind. This is a mutually understood agreement that releases SCTP from any and all liability.
- Guests are responsible for keeping their RV in good material and visual condition and if advised by management to change something, agree in good faith to do so promptly.
- SCTP site fees only cover the use of the property for the guests registered on that site.
- SCTP reserves the right to revoke camping privileges at our discretion. Failure to abide by the community standards, rules, and regulations will result in the revocation of camping privileges. Guests will be asked to vacate the premises immediately.
- SCTP and/or management is not responsible for any loss or damages caused by fires, floods, windstorms, natural disasters, theft, accident, vandalism, negligence, loss of electricity, communicable diseases, or acts of God.
- Fireworks are not permitted.
- Possession of weapons such as firearms, knives, chains, etc. while outside of a personal camper or vehicle is not permitted on the property.
- SCTP will not tolerate illegal, irresponsible, vulgar, or disrespectful actions, activities, or language. Any of these, or any additional behavior determined to be dangerous or indecent, will result in a warning and/or removal from the property without a refund. We operate under innkeepers’ laws and have the first right of refusal. Uncooperative guests may be removed by the Marshall County Sheriff’s Department.
- In case of an emergency call 911 immediately.
- For Urgent Park needs (water leak, sewer issues) call or text (931) 293-9080
Monthly / Long Term Guest Specific Policies
- Our Monthly guests agree to rent an RV Site (and no bailment is created thereby), on which is to be placed, entirely at the Guest’s risk, recreational vehicles which are 10 years or newer or by approval of SCTP management.
- Monthly RV Site Rent is due on the 1st of every month. After the 5th of the month, a late fee of $25 will apply. Electric metering is billed at $0.12/kWh.
- Monthly Guests agree to give a 30-day notice.
- Storage Sheds or any other large semi-permanent items are not permitted on any sites.
- Guest sites are limited to two adults and no more than three children unless approved in advance by management.
Mail & Deliveries
- Mail and packages for guests may be picked up from the camp office during our business hours. SCTP is not responsible for packages or mail.
- Guest mail should be addressed as follows: Your Full Name, 2499 Lynnville Highway, Cornersville, TN 37037
- SCTP does not offer mail forwarding services.
- Animals must be on a leash at all times outside of your RV.
- Pets may not be left unattended outside of your RV.
- Guests are required to clean up after their dogs and dispose of the bags in the dumpster.
- SCTP limits the number of pets to three unless approved in advance by management.
- Camp Fires
- Ground fires are not permitted except at the Community Campfire Ring. Use of the Community Campfire Ring must be approved by management.
- All campfires at the guest sites must be in a raised fire container.
- Wood for campfires must be purchased locally.
- Grills and campfires must be attended to by an adult at all times and always extinguished completely.
STONEY CREEK TRAVEL PARK RESERVES THE RIGHT TO UPDATE OR MODIFY OUR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & GUIDELINES AT ANY TIME