Terms of Service
The tap water is potable. Cell phone reception is best near the office. The wifi password is 2020sunlund .
For 24-hour emergency service/noise complaints - press the doorbell at the office. Mangement is onsite 24/7.
To make your stay, and that of others, a happy experience, you must abide by the following Rules:
Practice common sense and consideration at all times. :)
- Abide by the posted Guest COVID-19 Code of Conduct
- Check-out time is 11am. Late CheckOuts must be preapproved and are subject to an additional fee
- Quiet hours are 10pm and 8am. Quiet voices and no visitors between these hours. Profanity will not be tolerated at any time.
- If your neighbour can hear your music, it's too loud. Turn it down or turn it off.
- Parking passes are issued for one vehicle per site. Parking stalls may be available to rent for any additional vehicles.
- Children, campfires, and pets are not to be left unattended. Pets must be leashed and their poop must be scooped. Campfires, when permitted, must be extinguished by 10pm.
- Neither move the fire pit nor put non-burnables in it including cigarette butts, bottle caps, sea shells, cans, etc, otherwise a CleanUp Fee may apply.
- Do not secure anything to trees, forage for firewood, cut branches, or chop down trees.
- The speed limit is "walking speed". Ensure that you are parked completely off the roadway. Lock your vehicle and valuables.
- To deter ants, wasps, rodents, and bears, do not discard food or liquid waste onto the ground. Absolutely don't leave garbage, food, dirty cookware, or unwashed dishes outside over night.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property.
- Please use SunLund's recycling centre and, if necessary, the garbage bins. Return seashells to the ocean. DO NOT put them in the garbage bins or fire pits.
- The great outdoors are not a latrine. Use your own facilties.