Terms of Service
The tap water is potable. Cell phone reception is best near the office. The wifi password is 2020sunlund .
For emergency service/noise complaints after office hours, please text to the Park Attendant on duty. Their number is located at our office.
Medical emergencies are requested to dial 9-1-1.
To make your stay, and that of others, a happy experience, we ask that you please abide by the following Rules:
1. Please abide by any provincial or federal health orders as applicable.
2. The great outdoors is not a toilet. Use your own facilities in your unit or ours.
3. Showers and Laundromat are open daily. Please check for current posted hours.
4. Check-out is 11am. Late Check-Outs must be pre-approved and are subject to additional $10.00 fee for RV sites & $50.00 for bigger cabins.
5. Quiet hours are between 10pm and 8am. We are in a residential area & you are in park with other guests. Quiet voices and no visitors between these hours please. Profanity will not be tolerated.
6. If your neighbour can hear your music, it’s too loud. Turn it down or turn it off.
7. Parking: Do not park on, or block access to unoccupied sites. Parking passes are issued for one vehicle per site and parking stalls may be rented for any additional or oversized vehicles. Ensure you are parked completely off the roadway & lock up your valuable and vehicles when not at your site.
8. Children, pets, and campfires are not to be left unattended. Pets must be leashed, and their poop must be scooped.
9. Campfires (when allowed) & propane fires must be kept small, away from all vegetation and extinguished by 10pm. Please don’t move the fire pit or put any non burnable items in it including cigarette butts, bottle caps, seashells, etc., otherwise a Clean-Up fee may apply.
10. Do not secure anything to trees, forage for firewood, cut branches, or chop down trees. Firewood is available for purchase at our office shop.
11. To deter ants, wasps, rodents, and bears, do not discard food or liquid waste onto the ground. Do NOT leave garbage, food, dirty cookware, or unwashed dishes outside.
12. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property. Please walk up to Murray Road.
13. Please use SunLund’s recycling centre for clean & washed items (plastics, styrofoam, carboard, glass, metal & refundables) & garbage bins are also available. Seashells must be returned to the ocean. DO NOT put them in the garbage bins, fire pits or the bushes.
14. Visitors: Visitor vehicles are not allowed at the sites and must park in visitor parking areas only. Visitors must leave by 10 pm. Registered guests are responsible for their visitors.
15. Additional fees may be applied for:
- · Late Arrivals (after 9PM) $10.00
- · Additional persons (max 5 per site) $4.00 a day
- · Damages to site/infrastructure (variable rate)
- · Garbage/Recycling left at site upon check out $50.00 Clean up fee
- · Failure to leave site as it was when you checked in (variable rate)
**** We will inform you in advance of any new charges and will use the CC on file. ****
SunLund accepts no responsibility for vehicles or belongings brought onto the property, or for damage thereto. Violation of the above rules may result in immediate eviction without refund plus a fee of up to $50.00 per violation.
Thank you for your cooperation.