Terms of Service
Super 16 RV Park Policies & Rules
1. Tenants and Guests are responsible for any damage or injury caused by themselves, their children and/or pets.
2. Tenant assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
3. The resort is not responsible for personal injuries or damage, loss or theft of any personal property or vehicle.
4. We reserve the right to evict any person(s) who does not comply with the rules and policies.
5. All guests and visitors must register in the online upon arrival.
6. Super 16 RV Park does not allow the delivery of mail or packages to any guests. Guests must make arrangements to have their mail or packages delivered to a third-party location for pickup.
7. All Motorhomes, RVs or Travel Trailers must be in good working order and appearance.
8. We reserve the right to refuse access to any guests whose vehicle is deemed to be unacceptable.
9. Maximum of 6 people total at a site at any given time.
10. Visitors are welcome at guest sites between the hours of 9 am & 10 pm
11. Visitors are not permitted to stay overnight. All visitors are required to leave by 10:00 PM.
12. All sites are to be kept neat and clean for the duration of your stay.
13. Only 1 RV and a maximum of 2 other vehicles allowed per site unless stated otherwise.
14. All trash is to be disposed of in enclosed trash receptacles throughout the resort.
15. DO NOT leave trash out overnight.
16. Super 16 RV Park is in a natural wildlife habitat area. There are coyotes, birds of prey and reptiles. All guests should ensure pets and small children are supervised at all times.
All Sites: 4:00 PM
All Sites: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Policy:
The front desk may be able to arrange a late checkout, if available. Additional fees may apply. In order to ensure availability for incoming guests, please plan prompt departures.
1. The use of Firearms of any kind is PROHIBITED in the Resort.
2. The use of archery, paintball, slingshots or air guns is PROHIBITED.
3. Fireworks of any kind are PROHIBITED.
4. Use of illegal drugs is PROHIBITED.
5. Obnoxious behavior of ANY kind is PROHIBITED.
6. Speed limit on property is 5 mph.
7. Motorcycles must be in idle speed when traveling through the Resort.
8. No vehicles can block any portion of roadway.
9. Vehicles may park in designated spaces only.
10. Only persons with a valid driver’s license may operate a motor vehicle in the Resort, including golf carts, scooters, etc.
11. Vandalism of any kind by anyone in your group (regardless of age) may result in eviction from the resort.
1. Management is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged articles. Keep your valuables locked up.
2. Report any problems with your site to the Main Office immediately.
3. We adhere to and maintain all state, county, and local laws on property.
1. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
2. Please be courteous to other guests around you.
3. Loud music or objectionable noise is not allowed at any time.
4. Inconsiderate guests will be evicted from park.
5. Profanity or violence towards other guests or Resort staff will result in immediate eviction from park.
6. Guests violating rules that results in eviction notice will not receive any refunds for their stay.
1. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone whose pet is NOT considered suitable to the serenity/safety of our guests or the Resort.
2. Pets must be kept on a leash under the control of someone who can always manage all animals.
3. There is a three-pet limit in the resort.
4. No exotic or oversized pets are permitted. This includes all reptiles or large birds.
5. All Pets must be registered at the Front Desk upon arrival.
6. Pets may not be left outside unattended.
7. Guests are responsible to “clean up” after their pets.
8. Guests should carry proof of pet’s current vaccinations.
9. Resort is not responsible for and will hold accountable pet owner for any injury or damage caused by pet(s).
10. Service animals may accompany a disabled person without any proof of disability or certification for the service animal.
If you do need to cancel your reservation, please be aware of the following policies.
For reservations greater than 29 nights:
Cancellations made less than 2 weeks prior to arrival date will receive NO refund.
Cancellations made 2 weeks or more prior to arrival date will receive a full refund minus a $30 cancellation fee.
For reservations less than 30 days:
Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to arrival date will receive NO refund.
Cancellations made more than 24 hours prior to arrival date will receive a full refund, minus a $6 cancellation fee.