Terms of Service
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICIES: A deposit equal to a one night stay is required when making a reservation. If you need to cancel for any reason you will receive a refund of your deposit less a $10 service fee if cancelled before 48 hours of your arrival date. Any reservation cancelled within 48 hours of arrival will not be refunded their deposit equal to a one night stay. The $2.00 online reservation fee is not refundable.
AFTER HOURS CHECK IN: It is not a problem to arrive late. If the office is closed when you arrive, your name and reserved site number will be posted on our after hours registrationboard to the right of the office building. There is a campground map posted and all the details of the park.
SITE SELECTION: Your reservation guarantees that we will have a site available for you when you arrive. You will be parked in a site with your chosen amenities, however our automated optimization system may change your site location. We always do our best to accommodate requests.
CAMPGROUND POLICIES: We have a few simple rules to ensure that everyone’s stay is safe and enjoyable.
- We have a community fire pit that is available to use at any time. Absolutely NO campfires in the dirt, on the ground at the sites. Please bring your own self contained grill or portable fire pit to have a campfire at your site. We do not sell fire wood.
- Speed limit in the park is 5MPH
- No ATV or 4-wheeler riding in the park. If you bring off road vehicles you can enter and exit the park to your site observing the 5 MPH speed limit. If the speed limit is not observed you will be asked to leave.
- Keep pets on leashes at all times, clean up after then and do not tie pets to the outside of vehicles if you are not there.
- Quiet hours 10pm – 7am
- Check in is 12 noon. Check out is 11am