Terms of Service
- We cannot promise a specific site, however, we will assure accommodations for your reserved stay.
- Parking is at your own risk. The Park is not responsible for any RV or vehicle damaged from falling limbs, trees, or electrical surge
- The speed limit is 5 mph. Drive slowly and watch out for children
- No wood fires permitted on ground or in pit. Propane fire pits allowed.
- Self contained RVs only – no tents
- Motorized bikes, scooters and golf carts must be used by licensed operators 16 years of age – minimum
- Inside pets only – no pens, crates/kennels, fencing, dog houses. Pets must be a leashed. Owners must pick-up after their pets.
- Read additional pet rules under Pet Friendly Section
- No Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Dobermans or any mix thereof are allowed in our park.
- Management must approve RV washing and repairs
- Dumping of gray water in sites without sewer connections is not permitted
- Smoking is not permitted inside any building in the Park
- Quiet time is 10pm – 8am
- Keep your site clean. Discard cigarette butts and trash properly
We know that a vacation isn’t complete without the furry member of your family. We have plenty of space to exercise your pets. For everyone’s safety and enjoyment please remember:
- Inside pets only
- No pens, crates/kennels, fencing, dog houses.
- Do not leave dogs unattended outside your RV
- Do not tie pets to park tables, trees, bushes, or any park facility.
- Pets must be leashed and under the control of the owner at all times
- Walk pets in designated areas only
- Owners must pick-up after their pets and properly dispose of waste
- Pets are not allowed inside any building
- No American Pitbulls, Rottweilers, Dobermans or other aggressive breed dogs.