Terms of Service
- Check in time is 1pm Check out time is 11am Please check out or re-register with Manager before 11am (subject to availability). Fees may apply with late check out or early check in. If you fail to checkout and your rig is still onsite after 11am on your checkout date you will be charged the full daily rate.
- Quiet Hours are 10pm to 7am and are strictly enforced.
- Generators are not to be used in the campground unless there is a power failure. Please respect your neighbors.
- Only two vehicles per site. (Additional vehicles will be given an area to park by management fees may apply.)
- RV Sites may only have 1 RV per site, Tents are not allowed per city ordinance.
- Rates are priced for 2 guests any additional guest over the age of 15 will be subject to a rate of $5.00 per day. If staying monthly the rate will be $3.00 daily per guest, maximum amount of guest is 6 per RV Site.
- Keep campsites free of debris. Dispose of trash in the dumpster located at the entrance to the park.
- The speed limit within the campground is 5 mph.
- Proper sewer fittings are mandatory for sewer hookups. No tapped or repairs are allowed on sewer hoses.
- Music and loud noise or disturbances are not allowed. Please, out of courtesy to other campers, keep the noise down.
- No smoking in the bathroom areas, showers, office, or laundry facilities.
- We are animal lovers, very fond of pets and appreciate the fact that people recognize their pets to be an integral part of the family. However, please respect the following rules:
1. Owners must pick up after their pets
2. No Aggressive dogs we allow all breeds but they must be friendly.
3. All pets must be kept on a leash and under their owner’s control. Dogs can run free in Dog Park but must be friendly.
4. Pets are not allowed in bathrooms, showers, laundry, or office. You will be fined a cleaning fee if you do not follow our rules and keep your pets out of the facilities stated in our rules.
5. Pets will never be left unattended. Please be mindful and respectful of your fellow campers and neighbors at all times.
- Any vehicle parked in violation of these Rules and Regulations, or in violation of signs posted throughout the Park, may be towed from the Park at the expense of the vehicle’s owner.
- Any person who fails to comply with any of the above rules will be subject to verbal warnings for minor infractions and/or removal from the park for repeated or major infractions (no refunds will be issued).
- If you will be arriving later than 6pm or have an emergency please call or text (409) 392-1560 and someone will assist you.
- If you plan to vacate the park prior to the end of your reservation, please inform the camp manager on duty.
- Camp manager will do their best to honor site requests, but please understand this may be subject to change.
- If you book an RV site that is smaller than your rig, you will be moved to an appropriate-sized site if available, and if not available, you will be asked to leave the park and be charged a cancellation fee.
- The dumpster is for household trash and garbage only. No appliances, tires, furniture, mattresses, L.P. Bottles, hazardous materials, no building or demolition refuse. These items must be taken to county transfer stations or recycling center. This is your responsibility!
- Please keep your rig and vehicles off the sod at all times. A $50.00 charge will apply to violations.
- Please insure your rig or vehicles are not leaking oil. Managment will impose a fine for any oil spills.
- RENEWAL: Charge Period may be renewed only upon notification to Texas RV Park, and are subject to Texas RV Park ’ sole discretion and or availability. You must keep track of your check out date we are not responsible for loss of reservation.
Texas RV Park may terminate this Agreement and evict a Customer for any other violation of thisAgreement or of a Community Rules without notice, customer will not receive refunds. And will be asked to leave the property at owners expense.
Texas RV Park shall have the right to tow any recreational vehicle or other vehicle located on the Site at the expense of the Customer. WAIVERS: DUE TO THE LICENSE NATURE OF THIS AGREEMENT (WHICH IS DIFFERENT FROM THAT OF A TRADITIONAL LANDLORD-TENANT RELATIONSHIP) CUSTOMER AGREES THAT CUSTOMER MAY BE EVICTED BY HAVING ITS RECREATIONAL VEHICLE TOWED AND THAT A SUIT FOR FORCIBLE ENTRY AND DETAINER IS NOT NECESSARY AND WAIVES ITS RIGHT TO REQUIRE A FORCIBLE ENTRY AND DETAINER ACTION PRIOR TO TOWING OF ITS RECREATIONAL VEHICLE. ADDITIONALLY, CUSTOMER AGREES THAT IT WILL NOT CAUSE A BREACH OF THE PEACE WHEN AND IF TEXAS RV PARK TOWS ITS RECREATIONAL VEHICLE AND CUSTOMER ALSO WAIVES ITS RIGHT TO A TOW HEARING IN JUSTICE COURT.