The health and well-being of our guests, residents and team members is our priority. As COVID-19 is still a widespread concern, Federal, State and local governments continue to recommend or mandate restrictions. We want to continue providing you with as much information as possible about our efforts to help keep our guests, residents, and team members safe and healthy.
We are monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization’s statements regarding the novel form of coronavirus (COVID-19) and following guidelines from these agencies and other local and state governmental agencies.
Health & Safety Protocols
We continue to follow a number of practices to support our commitment based upon guidance from health authorities and governmental agencies:
- For the safety of our guests and team members, if you are feeling ill or have an elevated temperature please stay home.
- Cleaning and sanitizing protocols have been established with defined cycles and procedures for common areas, high-touch surfaces, vacation rentals, cottages, and cabins.
- Individuals who are not fully vaccinated should wear face coverings in our facilities, and local mask mandates will be followed, where applicable.
- Staff and guests should follow recommended handwashing procedures as a prevention method.
- Facilities are being used with the risk that the user may contract COVID-19, and that Sun Communities assumes no liability if the user contracts COVID-19 as a result of the use of said facilities.
We will continue to look to the most recent information published by the CDC and the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD), it’s critical we all do our part to limit the spread of COVID-19.
We will be monitoring the situation and will communicate any major changes to our policy. We look forward to hosting you and your family in the near future.