Terms of Service
Your Site # is subject to change prior to arrival, unless a site lock fee was paid during the time of booking.
Please be aware that during hot weather Clear Lake is subject to toxic BlueGreen Algae blooms. Please keep your kids and pets out of the water during these blooms. Make your reservations accordingly.
By accepting this reservation, Guest hereby waives, releases, discharges and covenants not to sue Clear Lake Oasis, LLC for all claims and liability for personal injury, accidents, property damage, any other claim arising out of or in connection with Guests’ use of the The Oasis Campground. Further, Guest agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Clear Lake Oasis, LLC from all losses, claims, expenses and demands, including attorneys’ fees, that Clear Lake Oasis, LLC may incur arising out of or in connection with Guests’ use of the Oasis Campground. Guest further agrees to be responsible and liable for the actions and safety of every person in their group.
Parents are responsible for the actions of their children. Please make them aware of the campground rules. Disregard for campground rules, causing dissension among other campers, or conduct deemed improper by management is cause for immediate eviction without notice or refund. The Campground is waterfront and there is no lifeguard on duty.
Please respect the privacy of the Mobilehome Park residents. Do not trespass on the mobilehome lots, their decks or waterfront. Keep your speed to the 5 MPH limit while driving through the mobilehome park. Violators will be asked to leave without refund.
Well behaved dogs are welcome. Pet fee is $5 per dog per night. No aggressive dogs allowed • Pets must be neutered and current on rabies vaccination • Pets must be on a leash no longer than 6 feet and must be kept under control at all times. Pets must not be left in campsite unattended nor left in vehicles • Any pet barking or in any way disturbing fellow campers will be evicted with its owners without refund • Pet owners must carry a baggie and immediately pick up after their pet
• Fires are permitted only in the provided fire rings • Fires must not be left unattended • Fires may be disallowed by local authorities during times of high fire danger • Fire Rings are not garbage cans!!! This drives us crazy. Walk a few steps and put your trash in the appropriate dumpster. • Burn only clean wood and paper; no plastic or Styrofoam. These cause toxic fumes and a melted mess in the fire rings. Burning anything but clean wood and paper is a violation and may lead to citation and fines.
• Place bagged trash in the garbage dumpster near the launch ramp • Please place recyclables in the recycling bin • Do not burn garbage • Use the fish cleaning station outside the bathroom building. Do not clean fish in your campsite or at the campground faucets
• The speed limit is 5MPH in the campground and mobile home park.
• Vehicles must be parked in the parking spot in your campsite. No parking on the street. Two vehicles allowed per campsite; three vehicles allowed at the group site. • Extra vehicles and boat trailers may be parked at the designated boat trailer parking area as space allows. • Improperly parked vehicles may be towed at owner’s expense.
• Quiet time is 10:00PM to 7:00AM • Excessive noise of any kind is not permitted at any time, including loud music, loud voices, barking dogs or loud vehicles. Please refrain from running generators before 10AM and after 8PM.
Campsites can only be reserved on line. On line reservations must be paid in full at the time of booking by credit or debit card. A particular campsite is not guaranteed and may be substituted for a similar site at our discretion, unless the camper chooses the locksite option while making the reservation. Please do not occupy any site other than the one assigned to you. Our Campsites are narrow, so if you want extra room or have extra vehicles, book two adjacent campsites and pay the site lock fee.
Campsites are limited to 4 persons age 3 years and up (infants under 3 years of age do not count towards total count). The group site is limited to 12 persons age 3 and up. One additional person may be added per site for a $5 fee per night. All sites are limited to 2 dogs per site. If your party is more than 5 persons, please book 2 adjacent sites and lock the sites.
All motorized boats must have a current Lake County boat inspection (mussel) sticker prior to launching. Mussel stickers can be obtained at local bait shops. There is limited boat trailer parking at the end of the campground, available on first come first serve basis. Additional boat parking is available at the public boat launch at the beginning of Island Drive. Boat launch use is at your own risk, and limited to paid campers.
Good dogs are welcome. Pet fee is $5 per dog per night. Maximum 2 dogs per site. Dogs must be kept on a leash under 6 feet in length and must not be left unattended. Pet owners must immediately pick up after pets. Aggressive or barking dogs are not allowed and will result in expulsion of owners without refund.
CHECK IN TIME IS 2:00PM CHECK OUT TIME IS NOON.
Campsites 1-20: $40/night plus tax. Max 4 people plus 1 for additional fee. Except small sites 4,5,6,7,8: $35/night, max 3 people.
Group Site: $75/night plus tax. Max 12 people plus 1 for additional fee.
Dogs: $5 per dog per night. Max 2 per site.
Locksite fee: $10/site
Extra person: $5/night (limit 1 extra per site)
The campground host lives in #17 in the Mobilehome Park. If you have questions or need help in making or changing a reservation, text or leave a message at (707) 245-1362 and the manager will return your call. Cancellations may be done by logging into your reservation and following the prompts to to view details and cancel. Cancellation fees apply per the time of cancellation.