Terms of Service
Welcome! Please follow the safety and security guidelines to ensure everyone’s enjoyment. Please be patient with the fact that we are under construction and there may be accommodations listed that we have not implemented yet.
· Office hours: 9:00 am CST– 4:00 pm CST – If office is closed upon arrival, text 205-855-3033. We monitor the phones 24/7 and will respond ASAP.
· Check-in: After 2 pm CST – All quests arriving after 4pm CST is required to make arrangements by calling or texting 205-855-3033 during office hours. Check-ins before 2pm require approval and may have additional cost.
· Site Assignment: Site numbers are printed on your reservation receipt and it is important to us that you have the site number that you selected. We will try to honor that as much as possible however there are times that we need to change your assigned site. We will strive to meet your site criteria including site area if moved or your site is changed.
· Check-out: 12:00 CST noon or re-book (please call the office for approval if you need a late check-out) Please cleanup your site at checkout, there is no refund for an early check-out. A fee of $49 will be charged for late unapproved check-outs.
· Late Check-in: Arrangements MUST be made before 4pm CST for late check-ins by calling the office at 205-855-3033 for scheduled check-ins – If you are passing through and need to check-in after hours, please text 205-855-3033 for an over the phone registration. All guest must sign their terms and conditions prior to entering.
· Quiet Time: 10 pm to 6am
· Registration: All visitors and campers are asked to register at the front office prior to going to campsite – must sign Terms and Conditions, provide valid photo ID copy, retrieve valid licenses for all vehicles, receive parking permit for all vehicles, campers may be escorted to their site whenever possible
· WIFI: WIFI service is being offered as a non-public free guest service. We do not guarantee the service or specific rate of speed and is not responsible for its content or accuracy. The service network is non-secure and limited to light streaming. We discourage users from conducting confidential transactions and users are responsible for the security of their own devices. We reserve the right to change to the service offered without notice to the user. RV sites that are closest to the office may have the strongest WIFI signal. Please view our site map or call our office at 205-855-3033 before registration for specific sites that are closest to the office.
· Fire rings and tables: Picnic tables and fire pits are available
· Speed Limit: 5 MPH for cars and Golf Carts to protect children and campers
· License required: All motorized vehicles & trailers must be licensed, insured and operated by a licensed driver and must receive a parking permit – including golf carts
· Site Allowance: Only 1 vehicle and camping unit allowed per site. All others must park in visitors parking, all sites are on a 1st come 1st served basis, clotheslines are not allowed. Using 30-amp, 50 amp & 20 amp simultaneously is not allowed
· Unit Requirements: NO custom unites allowed without sight inspection and permission - All units must be self-contained with electric service, water, and sewer (toilet, shower, & sink) and must qualify as a RV. Bathhouse restrooms and showers will only be available during events ONLY and may be closed due to COVID19. If restrooms and showers are needed, please check with our office prior to booking your stay. There may be a $5 fee for shower usage. All recreational vehicles must be in good working order with no broken windows - must showcase a resort parking permit in the front window upon approval
· Age Requirements: Units that are 15 years old or older including custom built trailers must be inspected before entry into the resort - must be neat in appearance and free from broken windows, and must have an electrical unit that meets resort electrical standard requirements - must showcase a resort parking permit in the front window upon approval
· Visitors: All must register before entering the park. Visitors must leave the park by 9:00 CST pm and must abide by the park rules – overnight stays are $10/night. Registered campers are responsible for their visitors, your guests using our showers (when open) are required to pay $3/person, visitors are not allowed in the park after closing
· Bathhouse: Bathhouse restrooms and showers will NOT be open for daily use. Bathhouse will be available during events ONLY and may be closed due to COVID19. If restrooms and showers are needed, please check with our office prior to booking your stay to ensure that it will be open. There may be a $5 fee for shower usage. Guest must wear sole grip shoes or sandals in shower area to prevent from slipping, must dress appropriately in shower area (shirt & shorts)
· Laundry Room: Laundry machines will not be available until 2nd phase construction 2022 – Will open at 7 am - Closes at 6 pm
· Parking: Do not park or drive through vacant sites
· RV Washing/Repair: No car or trailer washing or repairing allowed
· Pest Control: Guest are responsible for pest control at their sites
· Children: All children (12 and under) must be accompanied by an adult throughout the park which includes the store and restrooms
· Firearms: No firearms allowed – no discharging fireworks or firearms allowed
· Trash: NO TRASH SITE PICK-UP – Place all trash in the dumpster and must be in a bag, sites must be free from outside trash and clutter. Dumpsters are located at each end of the park.
· Waste Materials: Disposing of waste materials on grounds could result in a fine set by the Alabama Health Department, do not dispose paper towels, or other hygiene products in the sewage
· Campfires: are allowed in fire rings or approved containers only – no trash in fire rings please
· Generators: No generators – no loud noises at any time
· Illegal Substances: No illegal substances are allowed at Time Away RV Park
· Smoking: Is not allowed in any resort facility - do not toss cigarette butts on resort grounds
· Alcohol Beverages: Permitted at your site and must be in a covered container
· Pet Owners: We love all pets! Only well-behaved pets are welcomed!
· NO aggressive or vicious dogs allowed
· Pets must be controlled at all times no longer than a 6ft leash
· Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets - $29 fee for cleanup of dog waste
· Do not leave pets tied up outside
· No more than 2 pets allowed per unit and they should be no more than 70 LBS
· Please walk your pets away from campsites
· Please do not leave pets in the dog park unattended
· Pets are not allowed in any buildings
· Guests with noisy pets may lose visiting privileges
· Do not wash pet articles in laundry facilities
· Golf Carts: Electric ONLY and the speed limit is 5 MPH - driver assumes all risk and must have a valid driver’s license, 4 wheelers are not allowed to be driven on premises
· Monthly Stay Policy: Month to month stays is offered. No washer/dryer or appliances allowed in the dumpster, will be charged a $29 cleaning fee if site is vacated without being cleaned (fee may change and is determined by management), outside furniture must be approved, must provide photo ID, License number of all vehicles, signed policy & rules agreement
· Guests Notice: Time Away RV Resort is privately owned and management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and will not be responsible for accidents, injury to guests and/or damage/loss to your property. This includes fire, loss of personal property, accidents or injuries - Please be aware and careful when walking or running in the resort being that there may be electrical cords, water sewage lines, vehicles and other units on the grounds
· Eviction: There will be NO refunds for evictions - failure to follow the rules will result in immediate eviction
· Cancellation Policy/Refunds: $10 processing fee for cancellations within 7 or more days of the arrival date for non-event, Holidays and Talladega Race. Cancellations less than 7 days of arrival date will result in a credit for future stay to be used within 30 days from arrival date. No shows or no calls will result in forfeiture of your deposit. All funds that are due must be paid 7 days prior to check-in date for non-Holidays, Events and Talladega Race Week.
All Events including Holidays and Talladega Race Week must be paid in full 30 days prior to the check-in date. There is a $25 cancellation fee for Holidays, Events, and Talladega Race Week more than 30 days to check-in. Cancellations within 30 days prior to cancellation will result in a forfeiture of funds for Holiday weekends, and Talladega Race Week or special events. Refunds will not be granted for no shows or for early departures. All user credits must be used within 30 days of arrival date if granted.
· Guest Safety: It is important that ALL Time Away RV Resort guest feel safe. We prohibit all and any acts of discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetic information. We ask that everyone please respect each other’s differences, views and opinions. Displaying any type of sign or emblem that may be deemed political is Prohibited. Also, Part of our mission is to support Veterans therefore, the United States Flag may be displayed along with team and school flags. We reserve the right to amend, revise, delete or add rules without notice. There may be additional rules posted at Time Away RV Resort. Thank you, Time Away RV Resort