Terms of Service
100% at time of booking
Up to 7 days prior – refund less $30
Within 7 days – refund less first night
Day of check-in – no refund
All rates are subject to 5.4% sales tax and 1.9% lodging tax.
CHECK IN: 3:00 PM/CHECK OUT: 11:00 AM
PLEASE CALL 970-641-0674 IF YOU WILL BE ARRIVING AFTER 6:00PM TO MAKE LATE CHECK-IN ARRANGEMENTS. THERE WILL NOT BE ANYONE AVAILABLE AFTER HOURS, SO PLEASE PLAN AHEAD.
GENERAL INFORMATION & RULES:
- QUIET HOURS 10:00 PM – 8:00 AM
- NO SMOKING IN ANY CABINS
- PETS: The pet fee for all cabins is $50/stay. Please keep pets on a leash or under control at all times. Please clean up after your pet. Aggressive pets will be asked to leave.
- FIRES: Fires are allowed in fire rings only. Please keep fire rings free of trash. Please do not move fire rings.
- VEHICLES & TRAILERS: There is no overflow parking. Your vehicle and trailer must fit in your RV site.
- If you will be arriving after 8:00 PM, please call the office 970-641-0674 to arrange for a late check-in.
- If the nightly temperature is below freezing, please turn off water and detach hose. You will be responsible for any damage to our hydrants or pipes.
- BIKES: Absolutely no bikes in cabins or on decks. Please do not tune test your bike in the campground. There is plenty of open trail outside of town (ie Marshall Pass). We do not dispose of tires or used oil. Please take them with you when you leave. You will be charged a disposal fee if you leave anything behind.
- Absolutely no vehicles allowed on the grass berms.
- Please do not drive or walk through other RV sites.
- Please put all trash in the green dumpsters located across from the gas pumps.
- There are no refunds for early departures or changing your reservation on the day of your arrival. You are responsible for all days you booked.
- No tents allowed in RV sites or next to cabins. Please use the tent camping area. Anyone camping in a tent will need to pay the tent camping fee which is $12.50/person.
- No generators allowed.
- Washing of ATV’s, bikes or vehicles is prohibited.
- The speed limit in the campground is 5 MPH.
- Please be respectful of our neighbors in Sargents and the 15 MPH speed limit. This is their home. Ride with respect. If you are caught RIDING AGGRESSIVELY you will be asked to leave immediately without a refund.
- The local ranchers are our neighbors too. PLEASE CLOSE ALL GATES UNLESS THEY ARE LOCKED IN THE OPEN POSITION.
- No discharge of weapons of any kind in the campground.
- No drones in the campground. We appreciate the fun, however not everyone likes them and they can be disruptive.
- ANYONE VIOLATING THESE RULES WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE OR CHARGED ACCORDINGLY.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION!