Terms of Service
The park rules are incorporated herein by reference as though fully set forth at this point. Tenants agree to comply with all park rules that now exist as such additional rules as may be added by the park from time to time. Traders Village reserves the right to refuse service at any time. Any right granted to overnight visitors in the RV Park is through a revocable license, which may be revoked at any time. Under no circumstances should you consider yourself a tenant with a lease.
Traders Village RV Park Terms and Conditions:
1. Tenants and guests are responsible for any damage or injury caused by themselves, their children and/or pets.
2. Tenant assumes all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold management harmless from and indemnify management against the same.
3. Traders Village is not responsible for personal injuries or damage, loss, or theft of any person property or vehicle.
4. All motorhomes, RVs, or travel trailers must be in good working order and appearance.
5. We reserve the right to refuse access to any guests whose camper is deemed to be unacceptable.
6. Contact the office for prior approval for any structure or construction (steps, porches, decks, fences, canopies, etc.)
7. Tents are limited to one per site, per night up to four nights in tent sites.
8. Total number of guests in any space must not exceed the maximum capacity of 8 guest including residents and guest.
9. Washing RVs and repairs are allowed but should be approved by the office.
10. Blowup mattresses, sleeping bags, and cots are not allowed outside.
11. Charcoal grills, fridges, fire pits, deep fryers, and tiki torches are not allowed.
12. Clotheslines are not allowed.
13. Guests may not hang any items from the trees.
14. All sites are to remain neat and clean for the duration of your stay which means also keeping the view under the RV clear of personal belongings.
15. Only 1 RV and a maximum of 2 vehicles are allowed per site.
16. All trash is to be disposed of in trash receptacles throughout the RV Park.
17. Drones or other remote-controlled machines are not to be used at any time on the property.
18. Boats, boat trailers, storage containers, pull trailers, and storage sheds are not permitted in your space. Enclosed storage trailers are acceptable. There are storage facilities available on site for a fee.
19. No digging from outside contractors.
20. No leaking hoses.
21. Here is a list of items that should be limited to:
a. Having a limited number of 4 lawn chairs at the site
b. Having 1 barbeque grill
c. Having up to 3 bicycles
d. Having up to 4 large plants
e. Having 1 ladder
f. Having 1 satellite dish
21. Guest who are offered Monthly Rate will not be allowed to live in space 101-319. The only exception are those who are grandfathered in their space.
All sites can check in starting at 12:00pm.
Check- Out time:
All sites should be checked out at 11:00am.
Late Check- Out Policy:
The front office may be able to arrange a late check out if available.
1. Pool hours are Tuesday-Sunday 10am-10pm. Closed for cleaning on Monday.
2. No glass allowed in pool area.
3. No lifeguard on duty in pool, use at your own risk.
4. Children under 15 years of age must always be accompanied by an adult in pool area.
5. The use of firearms of any kind is prohibited at Traders Village.
6. The use of archery, paintball, slingshots, or air guns are prohibited.
7. Fireworks are prohibited.
8. Use of illegal drugs in prohibited.
9. Speed limit on property is 10 mph.
10. Motorcycles must be in idle speed when traveling through the RV Park.
11. No vehicles can block any portion of roadway.
12. Vandalism of any kind by anyone in your group (regardless of age) may result in eviction from the RV Park.
1. Traders Village is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged articles. Keep your valuables locked up.
2. If there are any issues after business hours, please call night security for assistance. Their number is (832) 630-0953.
3. Report any problems to the office during business hours.
1. Quiet hours are from 10pm-8am.
2. Please be courteous to other guests around you.
3. Loud music or objectionable noise is not allowed at any time.
4. Inconsiderate guests will be evicted from park.
5. Profanity or violence towards other guest or staff will result in immediate eviction from Traders Village.
6. Guests violating rules that results in eviction notice will not receive any refunds for their stay.
1. Pets must always be walked on a leash.
2. There is a 2 pet limit in the RV Park.
3. Pets may not be left outside unattended.
4. Guests are responsible to clean up after their pets.
5. Pets are prohibited in amenity areas and the flea market.
6. Traders Village is not responsible for and will hold accountable pet owner for any injury or damage caused by pet(s).
· A reservation cancelled before 48 hours of arrival will receive a full refund.
· A daily reservation cancelled within 48 hours will be charged a $25.00 fee.
· A weekly reservation cancelled within 48 hours will be charged a $45.00 fee.
· No shows will be charged $25.00 for a daily reservation and $45.00 for a weekly reservation
· No refunds or credits for early departures.