Terms of Service
- 5 MPH
- Dogs must be on leash at all times
- Clean up after your pet
- Quiet time from 10pm to 8AM
- No riding ATV's in the park
- Leaving the park is ok
- Campfires in pits only
- Use bouncy houses at your own risk
- Children must be supervised by an adult while using the bouncy houses
- Supervise children, be responsible for their auctions and safety. Have knowledge of their whereabouts at all times.
- Absolutely NO underage drinking allowed
- No loud music - please be respectful of your fellow campers
- Do not operate a motorized or non-motorized vehicle of any sort while under the influence
- No drugs of any kind allowed on the property.
- Set garbage in front of your site (not overnight please) and it will be picked up.
Bouncy houses release: I give my child under the age of 18 permission to jump on the bouncy houses. I will not hold Jay Williamson or Trask River RV and Grocery liable.
Cabin damage: Guests are liable for damages done to the tiny house and cabins the repairs will be charged to the credit card on file.
Full refund if cancelled within 7 days.
No refund if cancelled after 7 days.
Must cancel 14 days in advance on holiday weekends.
No refunds for early departure.