Terms of Service
RV Park Policies
Park Policies and Rules were put in place to assure the park remains a safe, clean, and quiet park for everyone to enjoy. These rules are to ensure the welfare of all campers staying with us. All guests are subject to the same rules and it is your responsibility to follow them.
All guests are expected to comply with all statutes, ordinances, and requirements of all municipal, state, and federal authorities now in force, or which may hereafter be in force, pertaining to the premises. Be aware that this property falls in a flood plain and the property TripL RV Park are not responsible for any losses or damage to guest property caused by nature or any act of God including floods, rains, tornados, hail, wind, fire, etc.
Visitors: All guests and their visitors are subject to the same rules and it is the guest’s responsibility to inform their visitors and make sure that all rules are followed during their visit. If you are notified by management that you or your visitor are in violation of any rule and you continue to not comply, you and or the guest will be asked to leave immediately. Any damage or destruction of any property will be paid for by the responsible party.
Pets: Pets are allowed in the park on a case by case basis. Pets MUST be disclosed prior to move in or as soon as possible if acquired after move in. Failure to do so will result in a fine in addition to the pet fee and could result in termination of Agreement and eviction. There is a $100 pet fee for each pet up to two 2 pets (additional pets extra). Pets must not be left outside unattended at any time, and must be kept on a leash at all times when outside your trailer. It is your responsibility as a guest to pick up after your pet and place all solid pet waste in a plastic bag and properly dispose of it. Do not leave pet waste on the ground. No aggressive dogs are allowed in the park. Excessive barking or any signs of aggression will not be tolerated and guests will be asked to remove their animal from the property if it becomes a problem. Guest(s) must keep all vaccinations current.
Propane: Propane can be exchanged at a cost per 5 gal bottle. All bottles exchanged must be within service dates or they will not be accepted and will have to purchase a bottle at purchase price.
Checkout: At the time of check-out campers are required to clean up their site before leaving and must notify management of their departure. Trash must be placed in the dumpster or there will be a $20 disposal fee.
Renewal Term: It is the intent of both parties that this agreement is on either a: 3 day, weekly or on a month-to-month basis and this agreement, and all stipulations herein, shall remain in full force and effect for so long as the Guest occupies said premises
Notice of Photography and Video Recording
I understand that photography, audio and video recording may occur on these premises for security purposes and give my consent to be recorded.
RV Park Rules
1. Quiet time must be respected between the hours of 9:00 pm and 8:00 am Sunday through Thursday and 11:00 pm to 8:00 am Friday and Saturday. No loud music or parties are allowed. Please be considerate of guests who might sleep in on weekends. Loud, disorderly, or unlawful conduct will not be tolerated and will result in guests being asked to leave the park immediately.
2. Guests must keep their RV site neat and clean at all times.
(You may have plants, BBQ grills/smokers, and lawn furniture on your site, but please keep everything else out of sight.)
All trash must be placed in the trash cans immediately. Do not ever leave full trash bags outside your RV. No tires, furniture, car batteries, oil, antifreeze, or other hazardous materials are allowed to be dumped in the trash cans. All trash must be bagged and tied, and boxes must be broken down – failure to do so may result in a fine.
3. Parents must be with their children at all times. Never leave your child unattended. You and only you are responsible for the conduct and safety of your children.
4. No parking in empty RV spaces. Parking in empty RV spaces without prior approval will result in additional charges. Only 1 vehicle allowed per lot. No big rigs are allowed inside the park.
5. There is absolutely no Vehicle/RV/Motorcycle washing allowed in the park at any time.
6. Alcohol use must and shall be done responsibly!!!! ALL BEER CANS, BOTTLES, LIDS, CUPS, ETC. must be picked up and thrown in the trash can immediately. In addition drunken and disorderly conduct will not be tolerated and result in proper measures being taken to ensure the safety of all guests.
7. Smoking is not allowed in any of the park provided RVs. Smoking is allowed in personally owned RVs and outside, but please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground. This is not only a fire hazard, but it also littering.
8. Disorderly conduct, drunkenness, illegal drugs, obscene language, obnoxious, disruptive or vulgar behavior will not be tolerated and will result in immediate eviction without refund. In addition, the possession, sale or manufacturing of illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia within the RV park is prohibited and will result and immediate removal. Any and all suspected illegal activity will be reported to the local law enforcement agency.
9. Excess use of electricity or water on any site will result in additional charges.
10. Makeshift Clotheslines are not allowed. Electric Space Heaters, Cheater Boxes, or Pigtails are also not allowed. In addition, TripL RV Park is not responsible for any electrical components on RV's. Furthermore, guests must make sure that there is a positive sewer c-seal at both ends of the sewer hose.
11. ABSOLUTELY NO FIREWORKS ALLOWED AND NO OPEN FIREARMS DISPLAYED.
These rules were created to assure that TripL RV Park remains a safe, clean, quiet RV Park and that all of our guests may have a comfortable experience during their stay.