Terms of Service
General Campground Rules
- Check in: Stop at the Office at 3pm or after for your welcome packet. A $10 fee will be added for going to the site without checking in.
- Pets: Quiet, well behaved pets are allowed on campsites for a fee. Must be on a leash at all times. Please clean up after pets and never leave them unattended. No aggressive dogs, Pit Bulls, or Pit mixes allowed on the property. There is a pet fee of an additional $1/day/pet.
- No pets allowed in cabins, cottages, or in the pool area.
- Swimming: TriPonds has a 2 bathing suit policy. One for the pool and one for the pond. No lifeguard on duty. Parents must watch their children at all times. No swimming after dusk.
- Raft: No rocking or rough housing. Max load 10 persons.
- Fishing: No license required. Fishing only in Big Dipper pond.
- Personal Watercraft not allowed: Kayaks and SUPs available for use, inquire at the office.
- Hammocks: May be used at your site. Hammocks in common areas must be taken down at dusk, or they will be removed.
- Motorized vehicles: Only allowed for entering and exiting the park. No mopeds, golf carts or off-road vehicles.
- Garbage: Dumpsters located near exit. Please leave a clean, trash-free site.
- Visitors of Registered Campers: Visitors must check in at the office and pay a visitor fee. TriPonds is not open to the public.
- Children: Must be accompanied by an adult to the bathhouse, pool, ponds and playground. Please help us keep a safe and clean space for all.
- Alcoholic beverages: Use in moderation at your site only.
- Fires: Allowed in fire pits only. Must be extinguished if unattended. Fire pits may not be moved.
- Quiet hours: 11pm–8am. No loud talking, boisterous behavior, radios, etc. Please be a considerate neighbor. Kids and teens must be back to their site at dusk.
- Site Check-Out: 12pm or before on the day of your departure.
- Cabin and Cottage Check-Out: 11am or before on the day of your departure.
We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave for inappropriate behavior: excessive noise, disrespect of property, rude actions, etc. (without refund). Please help us keep TriPonds family-friendly!
If you want to lock in your site for next year, please do this within the first two days of your stay to guarantee your site.
Enjoy your visit!