Terms of Service
1. The speed limit in the park is 10 mph. Multiple warnings may result in being asked to leave the park.
2. All vehicles must park at their own site.
3. No clotheslines or trash on sites. You are responsible for keeping your site clean. Dumpsters are for household trash only. Please make other arrangements to dispose of large bulky items. Only customary outdoor patio/lawn furniture & accessories may be left outside. No outdoor appliances, excessive décor, tarps, or excessive storage under RV’s unless specifically approved in writing by management.
4. All waste disposal hookups must be sealed with all hoses and connections free of leaks. Once management has notified guest of any such issue the guest shall have no more than 72 hours to correct the problem.
5. All vehicle repairs, maintenance (e.g. oil changes, lubes, etc.), and washing of RV’s prohibited in the park.
6. No fires on ground, must be contained in a fire pit or similar
7. No 18 wheelers in park.
8. Keep your pets on a leash at all times while in the park. Pets are prohibited from being tied or fenced outside or unattended. Tye RV Park assumes no liability, implied or otherwise for animal bites or injury. Management reserves the right to make determination of breed allowed in park, case by case.
9. PETS ARE LIMITED TO TWO (2) PER SITE.
10. PICK UP DROPPINGS AT ALL TIMES.
11. ABSOLUTELY NO AGGRESSIVE BREEDS ALLOWED!
12. All children 16 years of age and under must always have adult supervision.
13. If a disturbance occurs at your site and the police are called; you will be asked to leave the park IMMEDIATELY.
14. Respect your neighbors. Use the streets, do not walk or drive through any site whether vacant or occupied.
15. No refunds for unused stays.
16. Rates are based on double occupancy (2 persons). Maximum occupancy is 5 people including children and infants. Anyone else in your party that is not immediate family will be charged $10.00/day or $300 per month for each additional person.
17. You are allowed 3 vehicles per site, including your RV. (Car, truck, cargo trailer, etc.). Any additional vehicles must be approved by management and are subject to additional fees. No “non-operational” vehicles allowed in park.
18. Park management has the right to tow away any vehicles (including RV’s) which are in violation of these rules and policies.
19. The owner, management or office personnel are in no way liable for damage to the personal possessions of park guest or their guest.
20. The park will not be responsible for theft occurring during your stay.
21. Monthly payments are due on the 1st day of each month. If payment is not received by the 5:00pm on the 4th day, a late fee of $10.00/day will be charged.
22. Quiet hours are from 9:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. No “noisy” work anytime (ie. hammering, sawing, welding, drilling, etc.).
23. By law, Tye RV Park is a service-oriented business and therefore, we do not have a landlord/tenant relationship with any guest regardless of duration of stay.
24. No “For Sale” signs advertising RV’s or vehicles for sale are permitted in the park.