Terms of Service
Westcoast Campground (WCCG) 2021 Rules:
1. All adult guests require valid ID.
2. Wood based open campfires are prohibited. Controlled burning devices or woodburning in designated fire rings only.
3. Quiet time is 10:00pm - 8:00am. During this time there is zero tolerance for excessive noise, loud music, or party-type noise.
4. Any visitors to your campsite who are NOT registered guests must leave the WCCG by no later than 10:00pm every day.
5. Visitors are the responsibility of the registered guests they are visiting. Their conduct can affect the ability of the registered guests being able to stay at WCCG. Please ensure all visitors are abiding by WCCG rules at all times to ensure no one is evicted from the premises.
6. Check-in time is 2:00pm – 7pm. Unless other arrangements have been made.
7. Check-out time is 11:00am. If you are not leaving your campsite by 11:00am, a fee of $20/hour will be charged until the site has been vacated.
8. Each site booking includes parking for 1 vehicle on our grounds, unless other arrangements have been made with our staff.
9. Pets accompanying registered guests MUST be leashed at ALL TIMES. Visitors are not permitted to bring pets.
10. Food must be stored in a vehicle overnight and in containers/coolers whenever possible. We are in Bear country, and Bears have been known to enter vehicles in order to get food that was left on the seats.
11. Garbage must be immediately disposed of and must NEVER be left lying around your campsite. Bears have an incredible sense of smell and will come here looking for your garbage if they can smell it.
12. Abuse of our staff will not be tolerated in any form. This includes both verbal and physical abuse. Guests who exhibit rude or abusive behaviour will be evicted from the premises immediately. Once evicted there is no option for refund of any monies paid.
13. All sites must be kept clean and free of debris (i.e. candy wrapper, cigarette butts, etc.) and left in a clean and sanitary state upon leaving the site. Sites that are left in an unsanitary condition will be charged a $40 cleaning fee.
14. Failure to follow the rules will result in eviction from your site. 15. Enjoy the beauty of the West Coast and everything it offers, have fun, and relax
Westcoast Campground (WCCG) booking policy.
Please read carefully and book carefully.
- No minimum stay
- 7-night maximum stay for all people/groups
- Credit card is required to book and must be either a registered guest staying at WCCG or someone related to a registered guest who has provided authorization for the use of their card for this purpose
- Site booking is to be paid in-full, in advance of arrival - Site booking is fully refundable as long as notice is given at least 7 or more days prior to the scheduled check-in date.
- Site cancellation with 7 days or less notice given will not be refunded so please book carefully.
- A fee of $12 will be charged for all cancellations, regardless of when the site is cancelled.
- Changes to your booking are accepted for free as long as notice is given at least 7 or more days prior to the scheduled check-in date. Changes within 7 days of your booking will be charged a fee of $10
- If you are removing day(s) from your booking within 7 days of the check-in, you will be charged 50% of the cost of this day(s).
- No refunds for early check-out.
- No one younger than 19 years of age will be permitted to book a site. Anyone younger than 19 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (19+) who will be registered as a guest and staying at WCCG.