Terms of Service
All Sites: 4:00 PM
All Sites: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out/Early Check-In Policy:
The front desk may be able to arrange a late check-out or early check-in, if available. Additional fees may apply.
1. Campers and guests are responsible for any damage or injury caused by themselves, their children and/or pets. Camper or guest assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold the campground harmless from and indemnify the campground against the same.
2. The campground is not responsible for personal injuries or damage, loss or theft of any personal property or vehicle.
3. The campground reserves the right to evict any person(s) who does not comply with the rules and policies. This will result in cancellation of the remainder of the reservation and termination of the rental agreement for the site on which the evicted person was staying, resulting in all tenants, campers, and guests on that site to be evicted as well.
4. Guests must check in at the office upon arrival or online at www.campwheelock.com up to 24 hours in advance.
5. Wheelock Lake Campground does not allow the delivery of mail or packages to any guests. Guests must make arrangements to have their mail or packages delivered to a third-party location for pickup.
6. All motor homes, travel trailers, and RVs must be in good working order and appearance.
7. We reserve the right to refuse access to any guests whose vehicle is deemed to be unacceptable.
8. Tent camping is permitted only in RV spaces which are rented for an RV. Guests may not rent RV sites for tent camping only.
9. Tents are limited to a maximum of one per site. There is no extra charge for one tent. Additional tents are $10 per night each.
10. Total number of guests in any site cannot exceed the maximum capacity for that site. 11. The maximum number of people staying on a site at any time is 8.
12. The charge for each guest aer the 6th for a site is $10 per night.
13. Visitors are welcome at guest sites between the hours of 9 am & 10 pm, but they must first register at the office.
14. Visitors are not permitted to stay overnight. All visitors are required to leave by 10:00 PM.
15. Blowup mattresses, sleeping bags and cots are not allowed outside. 16. Maintenance on RV’s or vehicles on property is not allowed.
17. Washing RVs or vehicles on property is not allowed.
18. The use of any paint products or chemicals is prohibited.
19. Clotheslines are not allowed.
20. Guests may not hang any items from the trees.
21. All sites are to be kept neat and clean for the duration of your stay.
22. Only 1 RV and a maximum of 2 other vehicles allowed per site unless stated otherwise. 23. All trash is to be disposed of in enclosed trash receptacles throughout the campground. 24. DO NOT leave trash out overnight.
25. Trash, brush, and other debris must be cleaned from the site before guests leave. Charges may be applied to guests who leave the aforementioned on their lots. 26. DO NOT put liquids or furniture in the trash cans or dumpsters
27. Drones or other remote-controlled machines may not be used at any me on the property.
28. All guests should ensure pets and small children are supervised at all mes. 29. Firewood from outside the campground is prohibited to prevent the introduction of pests and disease to trees at the campground.
30. All firewood must be purchased from the campground store.
31. If a site has a fire ring, moving the fire ring is prohibited.
32. A rule violation which results in an eviction prevents a refund for the reservation during which the evicon occurred. Evicon also prevents refunds on any charges related to reservations.
33. A reservation loses eligibility for refunds when a guest checks in.
1. Swimming area/pool hours are 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
2. No glass containers allowed at the swimming area/pool
3. NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY IN SWIMMING AREAS, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. 4. The use of firearms of any kind is PROHIBITED in the campground.
5. The use of archery, pellet or BB guns, paintball guns, slingshots, or air guns is PROHIBITED.
6. Fireworks of any kind are PROHIBITED.
7. Use of illegal drugs is PROHIBITED.
8. Obnoxious behavior of ANY kind is PROHIBITED.
9. Speed limit on property is 5 mph.
10. Motorcycles must be at idle speed when traveling through the campground.
11. Children under 14 years of age must always be accompanied by an adult in the pool area.
12. No vehicles can block any portion of roadway.
13. Only persons with a valid driver’s license may operate a motor vehicle in the campground, including golf carts, scooters, etc.
14. Vandalism of any kind by anyone in your group (regardless of age) may result in eviction from the campground, fees, and criminal charges.
15. Fires must be in designated spaces such as fire pits, rock circles, or fire rings. 16. Fires must be well-contained inside their designated spaces.
17. DO NOT burn anything other than the campground’s firewood in fire pits.
1. Management is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged arcles. Keep your valuables locked up.
2. Report any problems with your site to the office immediately.
3. All vehicles must display a campground car pass.
4. All golf carts must display permits.
5. We adhere to and maintain all federal, state, county, and local laws on property. In order to stay at the campground, all campers, guests, and residents must do the same.
1. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
2. Please be courteous to other guests around you.
3. Loud music or objectionable noise is not allowed at any time.
4. Inconsiderate guests will be evicted from the park.
5. Profanity or violence towards other guests or staff will result in immediate eviction from the campground.
Moving Vehicles and Parking:
1. Campers may have a maximum of three motorized vehicles (cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, golf carts, UTVs, ATVs, powersport vehicles, etc) parked on their respective lots at all times. RVs do not count toward this total.
2. Campers may only have one RV parked on each lot they rent.
3. ATVs and any other powersport vehicles may only be driven to, from, and on the trails. Noone is to ride them around the campground.
4. Golf carts and UTVs may be driven throughout the campground on the roads. You may bring your own.
5. Guest parking is located south of the office near the dumpsters.
6. Driving vehicles through grass is prohibited except when going through the field to the trails. You may park smaller vehicles such as ATV’s, dirt bikes, and golf carts in the grass on your lot if there is not sufficient room on the gravel.
7. Driving powersport vehicles between the hours of 10PM and 8AM is prohibited.
1. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone whose pet is NOT considered suitable to the serenity/safety of our guests or the Campground.
2. Pets must be kept on a leash under the control of someone who can always manage all animals.
3. There is a two-pet per lot limit in the campground.
4. No extic or oversized pets are permitted. This includes all replies or large birds.
5. Pets may not be left outside unattended.
6. Guests are responsible to “clean up” after their pets.
7. Campground is not responsible for and will hold accountable pet owner(s) for any injury or damage caused by pets.
From November 15 until March 15, it is required that all campers and guests using Wheelock Lake's water utilities insulate their water hoses by either using pipe heating cable/heat tape or a heated hose. Heat tape must be affixed to the hose so that it is in contact with the hose for the entire length of the hose. Heat tape and heated hoses must be in good working condition and must have a steady, sufficient supply of electricity to ensure proper operation. Failure to comply with this policy may result in damage to Wheelock Lake Campground's water utilities, and, by renting a lot at Wheelock Lake, campers and guests assume responsibility for covering the cost for both parts and labor to repair said damage in the event that it occurs. Anyone caught violating this policy may be fined $50 even if there is no damage to the water utilities. Multiple violations or refusal to comply may result in reservations being terminated and campers and their guests being removed from the park.
All cancellations are subject to at least a $15 fee regardless of how far in advance the cancellation is made before the check-in date. Reservations cancelled less than one week but at least two days prior to the check-in date will be charged a $50 fee. Reservations cancelled within fewer than two days of check-in or later are not eligible for refunds. We have a ZERO CANCELLATION POLICY for Memorial Day weekend, 4th of July weekend,Labor Day weekend, and Halloween weekend. These reservations are 100% NON-REFUNDABLE.
Reservations will be held until check-out time on the day following your scheduled arrival. No-shows will result in a cancelled reservation and full forfeiture of funds.