Terms of Service
- Register before setting up.
- Check-in time is 1:00 PM.
- Check-out is 11:00 AM.
- Your friends and family are welcome to join you and may stay overnight for $5/per person per night. ALL visitors must register at the Office. Not to exceed 7 guests in total.
- Only 1 vehicle is allowed per site. All other vehicles must park at the office.
- ALL renters, and their guests, must register upon arrival. Please call for late arrival instructions.
- Keep all alcoholic beverages at your campsite only. Rowdiness and drunkenness are prohibited.
- QUIET HOURS: 10:00 pm to 7:00 am. Radio, television, stereo volume, other disturbing noise and activity must be controlled at all hours.
- Airtight sewer connection is required.
- Do not drain gray water on the ground.
- Put all trash in a proper on-site receptacle.
- Do not wash campers or vehicles on our premises. This creates environmental hazards for those around us.
- Do not leave pets unleashed. Clean up after your pet immediately.
- FIRES ARE TO BE BUILT IN FIRE RINGS ONLY.
- Sites only guaranteed on days paid for.
- No clotheslines.
- No tents allowed.
- DAMAGES POLICY: We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of rectifying damage, caused by the deliberate, negligent or reckless act of the guest to the campground's property or structure. Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guest's credit / debit card, or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address. We will however make every effort to rectify any damage internally prior to contracting specialists to make the repairs, and therefore will make every effort to keep any costs that the guest would incur to a minimum.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Full payment is due at the time of booking. If notice of cancellation is received 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will receive a full refund less 10%. If notice of cancellation is received less than 14 days prior to arrival, you will receive no refund. We are an all weather campground. No refunds due to bad weather.
We are happy that you have chosen to stay with us. Please remember that we reserve the right to expel anyone who chooses not to abide by our rules, with forfeiture of all camping fees.
PETS are welcome subject to the following conditions.
- Must be controlled on leash (10ft max) at all times when outside. Leashes should not be attached to trees.
- Must not annoy or constitute a danger to other guests.
- Owners must clean up after pets and please only walk them within the campground property.
- Current rabies inoculation
- Dogs are not to be left unattended, neither outside nor inside.
- Children must be 10 years or older, or be accompanied by an adult, to walk pets and must clean up after them.
Management reserves the right to remove anyone from the property for behavior detrimental to the campground and its visitors or for failing to observe the Do's of Happy Camping. Also, campers and their visitors use the facilities at their sole risk. Management and owners are not responsible for any injury to persons, pets, or damage to or theft of property. The management reserves the right to reject any person or animals considered detrimental to the health, safety or welfare of others using the park facilities.