Terms of Service
Welcome to Wild West Campground & Corral! We will do everything we can to make sure your stay here is enjoyable. We have a few rules so that everyone who stays here is safe and happy.
Please note, there is a $5 non-refundable Book Your Site Fee applied when a reservation is placed online.
- Quiet Hours- 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Check-in - 2:00pm
- Check-out - 12:00pm (check with the office if you require a later checkout)
- Smoke Free Environments- Bathrooms, lodge, all rental units
- Pets- Please keep them on a leash at all times. Never leave them unattended and always pick up after them.
- Fires are to be constructed in the fire rings. Please do not move fire rings. Bonfires are not permitted. Absolutely NO burning of pallets or any wood with nails or screws!
- $10 charge for garbage left in fire pit.
- 3 Night Minimum to Make Reservations for Holiday Weekends.
- No more than one camping unit per site. A camping unit is defined as a Tent, Travel Trailer, Pop-Up, Fifth Wheel, etc. For example, a trailer and a tent can not be set up on the same site. If you are camping in a tent, no more than 1 tent per camp site is allowed.
- ATVs/UTVs, golf carts, etc., are not allowed to drive through the campground at any time. Golf carts and ATVs/UTVs are allowed only for Wild West Campground & Corral employee use. Mobility scooters for those with limited mobility are allowed.
- No refunds will be issued if the rules are not followed
- No fireworks or firearms permitted on the grounds.
- No dumping waste water on the grounds. Please use dump station.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and will not be responsible for accidents or injuries to our guests or for loss of money or valuables of any kind.