Terms of Service
• Check-In is at 2:00PM
• Check-Out is at 12:00PM
• You will receive a check-out procedure sheet when you give notice to vacate. There will be a $150 clean up fee if items or trash are abandoned at the site.
•All extended-stay reservations must be paid in full within 24-hours prior to your arrival. Subsequent months will be paid in recurring monthly payments through our third-party booking site. Extended-stay reservations must be cancelled 30 days prior to the arrival date. We do not offer refunds for last minute cancellations and no-shows.
• Reservations cannot be transferred to different dates. If we do not have an extended-stay site at the time of reservation, we will offer one of our “weekly” sites if currently available.
• Extended-stay reservations require a $100 deposit at site assignment. This deposit is fully refundable at check-out if you provide at least 15 days notice and leave your site clean and on time. It will be first applied to your last month’s bill.
• NOTE: If you are looking for an extended-stay site, and one is not available on your check in date, you can make a reservation for a weekly site. We give those campers that are here waiting, priority for extended-stay sites.
• Guests can obtain a P.O. Box number or ask for an alternative delivery method from the Watson, OK post office.
• Please read all RV park guidelines before booking your stay.
•Nightly and Weekly reservations must be paid in full at the time of booking through our third-party booking site.
Refund Policy and Cancellation Policy:
0% Refund- Cancel anytime within (7) days of your arrival.
50% Refund- Cancel between day (8) and day (14) of your arrival.
100% Refund- Cancel with notice greater than (14) days.
• RV spaces have one parking spot depending on space number and RV size. Some lots may accommodate one tow vehicle and an additional vehicle. Please make sure to reserve a site with extra parking if you have a second vehicle. Overflow parking is available throughout the park and is free for up to (1) additional vehicle. Please notify management prior to your arrival if your reservation will require more than (2) vehicles so management can make the proper arrangements. Vehicles over the allowed (2) vehicles may be required to pay an additional parking fee. No parking on the grass or at unoccupied sites. No trailers other than RV’s are allowed in sites.
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY IS (6) INDIVIDUALS, including children and infants. A reservation is for (2) adults with a charge of $3/night for each additional person over 3 years old.
• Quiet hours are between 10:00PM and 7:00AM. There will only be one warning for the violation of quiet hours.
• There is a 5 MPH speed limit throughout the park. The speed limit is strictly enforced at all times.
• Household trash must be bagged and placed in dumpster on the west side of the park. No furniture, mattresses, appliances or large boxes are permitted.
• All RV’s must be FULLY operational. RVs older than ten years must be approved by management prior to arrival. Exterior RV appearance must be well kept and neat. No window air conditioner units. Window coverings must be professional in appearance. No cardboard, wood, tin foil, pillowcases, flags, etc. in windows. Awnings and coverings must be in good condition, free of rips and shredding.
• Please keep site tidy and clean! No rugs on any grass. Flowerpots must be on concrete pad on mowing day. We do not allow household furniture or appliances outside of RV. Satellite dishes must not interfere with mowing and cannot be in the ground because of park infrastructure. Please talk with management before adding any decking, fencing, or exterior structures.
• Do not drive or push anything into the ground without managements permission.
• All units must be hooked properly (factory hook ups) to sewer (L’s must be used), water (no dripping connections) and electricity. No generators (unless in an emergency)
• No tarps allowed anywhere. Only patio furniture allowed outside on sites.
•Guests can obtain a P.O. Box number or ask for an alternative delivery method from the Watson, OK Post Office.
• RV spaces range from 35-50 feet long
• Your friendly pets are welcome! However, please limit the number of furry friends to (2). Please pick up after them, keep them on a leash when walking throughout the park. Pets cannot be left outside when you aren’t home. Nuisance barking will not
be permitted. We enforce zero tolerance for aggressive pets! Indoor/outdoor pet cats must be monitored.
• Our laundry facility will be available Spring 2022! We are excited to add this to our parks amenities. Until then, there are several options for laundry in Mena, AR.
• If law enforcement is called to your site for any domestic disturbance, you must vacate the premises immediately following or (at the discretion of owner) by 10:00AM the following morning. There are no exceptions to this rule.
• No open fires are permitted outside of designated areas. Some sites and community areas feature firepits for your enjoyment. Please use safely and follow park instructions for lighting and
extinguishing your fires.
• No outside watering except for sprinkling potted plants. No RV or vehicle washing. There is a great RV wash down the road in Cove, AR.
•For extended-stay guests, a $25.00 late fee will be charges if you are more than 3 days late on your payment, unless you have made special arrangements with management. A $5.00 fee will be added beginning the 4th day, each day, until delinquent rent is paid. If delinquent rent is not paid within 7 days you will be required to leave the park.
• Military Discounts apply to nightly rates for full hook-up sites only. One discount can be used per stay. There is no discount for extended-stay residents as it is deeply discounted.
• Wifi is complementary to all guests currently.
*Management reserves the right to change these rules as needed. Anyone who fails to comply with these rules that benefit everyone will be asked to leave with no refund.