Terms of Service
WILLOWTREE RV RESORT & CAMPGROUND RULES AND REGULATIONS
Storage Facility: We have just expanded our secure storage facility to accomodate more stress free camping! End the hastle of driving you're RV, Travel trailer or motorhome for every stay! Low rates starting at $2.25/ day. Learn More
Lock Site Fee: Locking your site means you are guaranteed the specific site number you selected during booking. If you choose to not lock your site you will be guaranteed your specific site type (i.e. Standard RV, Lakeside RV Motorhome Only, 2 Bedroom Cottage, Etc.) , but NOT your specific site. Our reservation system may move unlocked sites, prior to check in, in order to optimize the number of guests that are able to stay in the resort at any specific time.
If you did not choose to lock your site during booking but would now like to do so, please call the office at toll free 866-207-2267 or 843-756-4334 Monday - Saturday 9am - 5pm. This Lock Site Fee is broken out at the bottom of your invoice if you are unsure about your site's status. The fee is $20 for RV sites or Cottages.
Check-In Time: 1:00 pm is check-in time for RV (Recreational Vehicle) sites & 3:00 pm for Cottages. Late arrivals must register before 11:00 the following morning.
Check-Out Time: 11:00 AM is check-out time for all RV sites and cottages. Amenity privileges end at 11:00 AM. We offer a late check-out if the site is available for a fee of $20. Early Departure are not refundable.
Deposit: All reservations of 2 nights or less require payment in full. All reservations 3 nights or longer require half of your total. The balance is due at check-in.
Minimum Stay: All holidays –Peak Season- weekends require a 3-night minimum stay
Rate Occupancy: Rates are for a group of 6 with no more than 4 adults. Extra guests are $8 per person per night, Maximum of 8 persons per site (guests included) & 2 cars per site with 1 piece of camping equipment. Additional vehicles may park in overflow for $5 per day.
Flag Policy: The following flags are allowed to be displayed at your site and throughout the campground/resort-
American, Canadian, Military, including Air Force, Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Coast Guard, POW, MIA, and Veterans, sports, and decorative flags such as holiday, seasonal or garden. Political signs or other promotional signs are not permitted.
Registration/Passes/Vehicles/Utility Trailors: Guests, visitors, pets, watercraft, vehicles, golf carts and motorcycles, must be registered at the office and obtain the appropriate pass. All vehicles must have a valid state license plate & a parking pass from the Front Office upon check-in. All ATV/UTV and other large terrain vehicles are prohibited. PARK ON ASPHALT ONLY…save the grass. All Utility Trailors must be parked in the overflow cargo areas provided, not allowed on site.
Personal Golf Carts: All guests are permitted to bring their own golf cart. Golf carts must be electric, insured, and sign our golf cart agreement. Operators must be at least 16 years of age with a valid driver’s license. All carts must stay on paved roads, not on grass. Golf cart violations are subject to loss of use privilege without refund. There is a $5 fee per day to bring your own golf cart.
Fireworks & Firearms: Discharging of fireworks or firecrackers prohibited. Display of firearms is not permitted.
Smoking & Alcohol: There is no smoking allowed in cottages, bathhouses, pool enclosure, beach, or any indoor facilities. While alcohol is permitted at your campsite or cottage, it must be consumed in a responsible manner – we are a family resort.
Tents, Rugs, Canopies, Clotheslines, Hammocks, ECT: Tent camping is not permitted on property. Rugs or screen canopies on the lawn will smother the grass and clothesline/hammocks strip trees…Save the grass, save the tree please.
Wastewater: The discharge of any wastewater (septic or gray water) is strictly prohibited. Violators will be subject to a fine and possible eviction. Formaldehyde products are not permitted.
Turn on Lights: All bicycles and golf carts operated after dark must have lights turned on.
Speed Limit: The speed limit is 5 mph throughout the campground. Be mindful of pedestrians, we are here to relax and wander.
Quiet Time: Our quiet time is from 10:30 p.m. - 8:00 a.m. daily. Please, no loud talking, radios, televisions, or other loud noises during quiet hours. Also, we ask that you please be courteous to the guests around you during all hours of the day. The use of generators is prohibited. We do enforce a curfew.
Bagged Household Garbage and Recyclables: Place HOUSEHOLD TRASH ONLY tied bags at the end of the driveway between 8:00 am and 12:00pm. Recycled material can be broken down and left with trash. There are also recycling bins located near the shower house.
Pets: We are a pet-friendly resort; however, the guests are responsible for the safety of their pets and held liable for their actions. Pets must be accompanied by the owner or keeper and kept under physical control by leash. Please refrain from allowing excessive barking or prolonged time left alone unattended outside. Pets are prohibited from the beach, pool enclosure, bath house, fitness room, banquet facility, cottages, and laundry room. Registered certified service dogs are permitted throughout the park. Pets are not allowed in the cottages due to cottages being rented out to other families where allergies may be present.
Fire Rings, Grill, & Picnic Tables: One of each is provided to each site. Please do not burn or leave trash in fire rings. Do not move fire rings without the permission of staff. Please, never leave a fire unattended.
RV Repairs/Maintenance/Washing: Willow Tree requires office notification & liability insurance on any vendors/subcontractors performing service before conducting business. Wash station/ Dump station is available for a fee. Washing of units is not permitted by guests on site, approved vendors only.
Summer Swimming Activities:
There are no lifeguards on duty, staff members are not lifeguards.
Hours: Lake – 10am to 7pm & Pool – 9am to 9pm
Use of the lake is from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
Glass containers and generators are prohibited from lake and pool areas.
Appropriate swimwear required.
Diapered bottoms must wear swim pants.
All guests must wear life jackets in the inflatable lake area, and while use of kayaks, hydro bikes, Jon boats and paddleboards.
Check-In Time: 3:00 pm for Cottages. Late arrivals must register before 11:00 the following morning.
Guests arriving after office hours must notify the office to access the cottage.
Check-Out Time: 11:00 AM is check-out time for cottages. Amenity privileges end at 11:00 AM.
Early Departure are not refundable.
Guests leaving before office hours may leave keys in a drop box next to the office door.
Deposit: Cottages require a refundable deposit of $200 that will be sent back upon inspection of unit by housekeeping the day of departure. The balance is due at check-in.
Minimum Stay: All holidays – Peak Season- weekends require a 3-night minimum stay for 1- & 2-bedroom, 3 bedrooms in a 4-night minimum.
Occupancy: 1-bedroom cottages best accommodate 4 people, and the 2 & 3 - bedroom cottages accommodate 6 people.
Guest/Visitors: Campers are responsible for their guests. They must register at the office and pay a guest fee of $8 per day per person.
Welcome Book: All Cottages have an additional Welcome Book provided to familiarize oneself with the park and surrounding area.
Long-term Extended Stays - Snowbird/Monthly: Snowbird packages are minimum of 90 consecutive nights and Monthly are 30 consecutive nights. These rates are discounted and not subject to additional discounts. Additional rules and regulations are available with more detailed information.
Snowbird/Monthly Sites are available through office personnel only. Sites are limited and must be approved by management.
Utility/Electric - Willow Tree charges a rate of $.16 per kilowatt hour for all Long-term extended stays. Credit cards are required as payment will be charged on the 1st of each month or day of departure for monthly stays. Any payments delinquent will be charged with a 5% fee.
Tripods/Satellites are permitted but not allowed in the grass- save the grass, save the trees. Please refer to the office for additional questions.
Entrance/Exit Gates: The gates are moving barrier arm gates and close daily between 5pm and 8am. Once closed, a gate code is required to enter. All vehicles must exercise caution and stop before entering and exiting.
Commercial Enterprises: Engaging in or soliciting business within the park is prohibited.
Photographs: Entrance onto the property constitutes permission to Willow Tree to photograph the guest or visitor while on premises and to use any resulting pictures for any lawful purpose without payment to guest or visitor.
Snowbird Rules and Regulations:
Deposit: A deposit of $500.00 for the following year must be made at booking time.
Cancellation Policy: Any reservation cancelled before August 1st will result in loss of half of your deposit ($250.00). Cancellations made after August 1st will result in loss of the whole deposit ($500.00). A cancellation of a reservation is a forfeit of eligibility for a site the following year. If you cancel, and would like to return, your name will go to the bottom of the waiting list.
Changes to Reservations: Any changes made to snowbird reservations must be made by August 1st and is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
Early Departure: Fees are not refunded for early departure. Guests are expected to occupy the registered site.
Flag Policy: The following flags are allowed to be displayed at your site and throughout the campground/resort: American, Canadian, Military, including Air Force, Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Coast Guard, POW, MIA, and veterans, sports, and decorative flags such as holiday, seasonal or garden. Political signs or other promotional signs are not permitted.
Campfires: Supervised campfires are permitted in site fire rings only. Do not use fire rings to burn trash.
Tents, Rugs, Canopies, Clotheslines, etc.: Rugs or screen canopies on the lawn will smother and destroy the grass and are not permitted.
Pets: WillowTree reserves the right to refuse any pet access to the park, not registered as a certified service pet. Guests are responsible for the safety of their pets and held liable for their actions. Pets must be accompanied by the owner or keeper and kept under physical control by leash. Pets are prohibited from the beach, pool enclosure, bath house, fitness room, banquet facility, cottages, and laundry room. Registered certified service dogs are permitted throughout the park.
Pets In Cottage: Snowbirds renting the cottages, are allowed to have dogs, (max. 2), and will require a non-refundable pet deposit of $200.00. No cats are permitted in the cottages.
Your right to reserve for the following year: WillowTree allows its snowbirds the first right to book a snowbird reservation for the following year. This does not guarantee that your site may be the same for the next year.
Please do not bring firewood: Moving firewood around the country helps spread forest pests like the Emerald Ash Borer and Gypsy Moth. You can gather dead and down wood around the park or buy local firewood from the campground. Burn it where you buy it.
RV Wash: Washing your RV on site is prohibited. We have a designated wash station, and many businesses located in your map that will do this with eco safe chemicals.
Campsite Boundaries: Campsite boundaries are utility pedestal to utility pedestal. Please respect other campers’ sites and refrain from crossing others’ campsites. Please stay on roads and designated paths throughout the grounds. This is a family friendly park. Campers’ activities shall not interfere with other Campers’ use and quiet enjoyment of their site. Disturbing others, disorderly conduct, fighting or obscene language may result in eviction.
Site Upkeep: For long-term stays (90 nights+) site upkeep is in the hands of the camper. The cleaning of firepits and grills is the camper’s responsibility. Once a month maintenance will come around and mulch/clear leaves, pine straw, and check firepits/grills. (It may be more depending on weather conditions.)
Photographs: Entrance onto the property constitutes permission to WillowTree to photograph the guest or visitor while on premises and to use any resulting pictures for any lawful purpose without payment to guest or visitor.
Liability: WillowTree reserves the right to add to or change these rules and reserves the right to refuse anyone and to require the departure of anyone, without refund, who fails to abide by park policies. Guests/Occupants are expected to behave in a reasonable manner so as not to cause annoyance to others. Any person creating a public disturbance will be deemed a threat to themselves or others. Using profane or obscene language, behaving in a drunk or disorderly manner, or displaying immoral or lewd behavior will not be tolerated. Camping has inherent risks associated with outside activities.
NOTICE – By signing this document you may be waiving certain legal rights, INCLUDING the right to sue.
In consideration of being allowed to use the facilities and participate in Aqua Park and other activities (collectively the “Activities”) provided by BuckCreek RVR d.b.a WillowTreeRV Resort and Campground (the “Host”), the Participant, and the Participant’s parent(s) or legal guardian(s) if the Participant is a minor, do hereby agree, to the fullest extent permitted by law, as follows:
1) RISKS OF ACTIVITY: The Participant agrees and understands that taking part in the Activities and/or use of the Equipment and services provided by the Host can be HAZARDOUS AND INVOLVES THE RISK OF PHYSICAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH. The Participant acknowledges and understands that the Activities and/or Equipment are inherently dangerous and fully realizes the dangers of participating in the Activities and/or use of the Equipment. The risks and dangers of the Activities and/or Equipment may arise from, but are not limited to: actual or alleged transmission of a communicable disease such as COVID-19, water flow; currents; wakes; drowning; entanglement with natural and/or manmade debris; impacts with other individuals and/or Equipment; contact with watercraft, manmade and natural objects; weather conditions; exposure to the elements; slips and falls; equipment failure and/or defects; perils and hazards arising from marine, aquatic, and other wildlife, including, but not limited to, snakes, and insects; contaminated water; mental distress from exposure to any of the above; and the negligent act or omissions of participants and/or the Host and its employee(s), agent(s), or representative(s). The Participant acknowledges and understands that the description of the risks and dangers of the Activities and/or Equipment provided herein is not complete and that participating in the Activities and/or use of the Equipment can be dangerous and may include other risks both known and unknown;
2) TO WAIVE ALL CLAIMS that they have or may have against the Host arising out of the Participant’s participation in the Activities or the use of any equipment provided by the Host (“Equipment”), including while receiving instruction and/or training;
3) TO ASSUME ALL RISKS of participating in the Activities and using the Equipment, even those caused by the negligent acts or conduct of the Host, its owners, affiliates, operators, employees, agents, officers, and/or any entity to which the Host owes a contractual indemnification obligation. The Participant and his/her parent(s) or legal guardian(s) understand that there are inherent risks of participating in the Activities and using the Equipment, which may be both foreseen and unforeseen and include serious physical injury and death;
4) TO RELEASE the Host, its owners, affiliates, operators, employees, agents, officers, and/or any entity to which the Host owes a contractual indemnification obligation from all liability for any loss, damage, injury, death, or expense that the Participant (or his/her next of kin) may suffer, arising out of his/her participation in the Activities and/or use of the Equipment, including while receiving instruction and/or training. The Participant and his/her parent(s) or legal guardian(s) specifically understand that they are releasing any and all claims that arise or may arise from any negligent acts or conduct of the Host, its owners, affiliates, operators, employees, agents, officers, and/or any entity to which the Host owes a contractual indemnification obligation, to the fullest extent permitted by law. However, nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as a release for conduct that is found to constitute gross negligence or intentional conduct; and
5) TO INDEMNIFY the Host, its owners, affiliates, operators, employees, agents, officers, and/or any entity to which the Host owes a contractual indemnification obligation, from all liability for any loss, damage, injury, death, or expense, including, but not limited to, that caused by the negligent act or omission, in whole or in part, of the Host, its owners, affiliates, operators, employees, agents, officers, and/or any entity to which the Host owes a contractual indemnification obligation, that the Participant (or his/her next of kin) may suffer, arising out of participation in the Activities and/or use of the Equipment, including while receiving instruction and/or training.
6) I acknowledge WillowTree RV Resort Lake Aqua Park and pool are unguided, and I will participate in a mandatory safety briefing session prior to the start. Should I prove unwilling or unable to follow the safety rules while undertaking the AQUA PARK, I acknowledge that the Host has the right to and may immediately end my use of the AQUA PARK and have me leave the premises.
7) I acknowledge that I am required to wear an approved lifejacket while participating in the AQUA PARK. I am aware that the physical exertion required to use the AQUA PARK and the forces exerted on my body can activate and aggravate pre-existing physical injuries, conditions, or congenital defects. I acknowledge that the level of participation is always completely up to the individual.
Personal Responsibility: The Participant and his/her parent(s) or legal guardian(s) certify that Participant has no physical or mental condition that precludes him/her from participating in the Activities and that he/she is not participating in contrary to medical advice. The Participant and his/her parent(s) or legal guardian(s) understand that Participant’s participation in the Activities is voluntary and further understand that they can inspect the Host’s Equipment and facilities before any participation. The Participant and his/her parent(s) or legal guardian(s) understand that Participant is obligated to follow the rules of the Activities and that he/she can minimize his/her risk of injury by doing so and through the exercise of common sense and by being aware of his/her surroundings. If, while participating in the Activities, the Participant or his/her parent(s) or legal guardian(s) observe any unusual hazard or condition, which they believe jeopardizes Participant’s personal safety or that of others, Participant and/or his/her parent(s) or legal guardian(s) will remove Participant from participation in the Activities and immediately bring said hazard or condition to the attention of the Host.
This Waiver of Liability shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of South Carolina, without giving effect to its conflicts of law provisions. Any legal action or proceeding arising out of or related to this Waiver of Liability shall be brought in the courts of the State of South Carolina. By signing this Waiver of Liability, the participant expressly consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts and waives any objection to such jurisdiction and venue.
I acknowledge that I have read and understand the terms and conditions of the liability waiver presented to me by WillowTree RV Resort. In exchange for the opportunity to participate in the Activities. I agree to waive my right to a trial by jury for any and all disputes arising out of or related to my participation in the activity/event.
I understand that by signing this waiver, I am giving up my right to a trial by jury and any other legal remedies that may be available to me in a court of law. I understand that this waiver is a binding legal agreement and that I am not signing it under duress or coercion. I acknowledge that I have had the opportunity to seek independent legal advice regarding this waiver but have chosen to waive that right. I agree that this waiver shall be governed by the laws of the state in which the activity/event is taking place. I have read this waiver carefully and understand its contents. I voluntarily agree to its terms and conditions by signing below.
NOTICE TO PARTICIPANT: By signing this Agreement, you are giving up your right to commence litigation against the Host in a court of law, and you are giving up your right to a trial by jury.
To the extent that any portion of this Agreement is deemed to be invalid under the law of the applicable jurisdiction, the remaining portions of the Agreement shall remain binding and available for use by the Host and its counsel in any proceeding.
In signing this Liability Waiver, I hereby acknowledge that I have read this entire document, that I understand its terms, that I am waiving certain legal rights including, but not limited to, the right to sue, that I have signed it knowingly and voluntarily, and that I intend it to bind me and, as applicable, the minor Participant, and anyone claiming on behalf of me or the minor Participant.
Print Name: ____________________________ Guest Signature: __________________________ Date: ___________