Our campground is taking the COVID 19 pandemic seriously. It is everyone’s responsibility to stay informed and up to date on the latest government mandates relating to the COVID 19 virus.
For information on the Government of Alberta’s response to the COVID 19 pandemic, please click here.
COVID-19 Quick Reference for Guests
- Stay 2 metres apart from others
- Our campground is strictly adhering to the social distancing rules (if in effect).
- Practice good hygiene: wash your hands often and cover coughs and sneezes
- Use sanitizer stations located throughout the campground
- Monitor your symptoms every day
- If sick, stay home, get tested, and follow mandatory isolation requirements while waiting for results
- Stay informed and up to date on the latest COVID 19 government response