We are hopeful that no issues arise regarding your reservation. Should an issue arise that requires cancelling or changing your reservation, we want to be sure that you understand our cancellation policy.
Reservation cancellations require 2 weeks notice prior to your scheduled arrival date.
- If you cancel your reservation 2 weeks or more from your arrival date, you will be refunded everything back less a $10 processing fee for EACH cancelled reservation.
- If you cancel your reservation within 2 weeks (14 days) of your arrival date your card will be charged one night's rate + the processing and lock fees.
- If you cancel your reservation 48 hours or less of your arrival date no refund will be given.
- Reservations who don't contact us and don't show up for their site will have their reservation cancelled without a refund of their deposit.
- We do not offer refunds for weather or change in travel plans.
- Refunds for early departure will not be given.
Unfortunately, even in cases of an emergency, we cannot refund deposits when a cancellation occurs without proper notice. We DO NOT offer refunds for WEATHER, HEALTH or MECHANICAL related instances. Additionally, guests who shorten their stay are liable for charges on cancelled nights. Management reserves the right to approve refund requests based on each situation.
The following dates are considered "holidays" in the camping industry and are therefore non-refundable: Memorial Day, Independence Day & Labor Day.
We will not offer refunds for reservations cancelled for these dates, but are happy to move your dates if you need to change them. Please give us adequate notice so that we can re-book your site.
Extended Stay Deposits
All deposits for extended-stay reservations are non-refundable.