Terms of Service
- $3.00 processing fee is required for all reservations.
- Reservations are not refundable due to weather conditions or change in travel plans.
- 50% of your total stay is due at the time of booking.
- 100% of your total stay is due on 1 day bookings.
Check-In and Check-Out
- Check-in 12pm-8pm. Check out by 11am.
- Check-in after 8pm will require guest to find their site based on thier reserved site. Online check-in is available prior to your arrival.
- Dogs are allowed on campsites, if you clean up after them and follow our rules. Dogs must be on a leash at all times. Dogs must NOT be left unattended outside. They may be left alone in your camper if they will NOT disturb your neighbors. No aggressive dogs allowed (poodle or pit bull - you know if your dog is aggressive). Owners are responsible for any damage or injury caused by their pet. If your dog barks and causes complaints - you will be asked to leave.
- Limit of one camping unit per site (tent, popup, van, motorhome, etc.): A 2nd vehicle with a second camping unit (including tents) requires a separate, additional campsite.
- Limit of six persons per site: Rates include 3 adults. Additional overnight adult guests are $3.00/night.
- Primitive Riverside RV Sites DO NOT have electric or water hookups.
- Limit of six persons per tent site: Rates include 2 adults. Additional overnight adult guests are $10.00/night.
- Bath House is open April-October. Bath House code is available at check-in (see office, manager or check your confirmation email).
- Please leave your securely bagged trash at front of site close to the main driveway by 11am, once per day. Please do not place trash more than once per day, and not after 11am. Trash is collected by our staff.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm to 8am.
- No loud motorcycles, cars, trucks or other vehicles are permitted. We reserve the right to determine which vehicles are too loud.