Terms of Service
10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
Check In Time
Check Out Time
Notice: As a registered guest in the Winchester Bay RV Resort, you assume responsibility for your conduct and actions of all guests and visitors within your campsite and limits of the resort. You are responsible and are expected to abide by the following rules.
NOTICE: As a registered camper, you accept camping privileges with the understanding that you hereby release the Winchester Bay RV Resort, Salmon Harbor and employees of all liability for loss or damage to property and injury to his person arising out of his/her use of its camping facilities, and agrees to indemnify the Campground, its officers and employees, against claims resulting from loss or damage to property or injury to the person of any member of the family or guest of the registered camper arising out of the use of its camping facilities.
RECREATIONAL VEHICLES (RVs): ONLY SELF-CONTAINED RVs are allowed in the campground. Self-contained is defined by permanent working plumbing fixtures, flushable toilets and completely sealed, permanently affixed fresh, gray and black water tanks.
Management reserves the right to amend, revise, and add to our rules and regulations at any time. Determinations made in enforcing or interpreting our rules and regulations are at the sole discretion of management. Management reserves the right to require any guest to vacate the resort for failure to abide by the Winchester Bay RV Resort rules, or any behavior that disturbs other guests which could include FORFEITING all monies paid. Full disclosure of rules can be found at
- Speed limit within the resort is 5 mph with the exception of the county access road at 25 mph
- You must check out by 11 a.m. or a late departure fee equal to the daily site rate will be charged.
- Restrooms, showers and laundry rooms are for our guests only and for this reason, they have a coded access system. This code is not to be shared with anyone not belonging in your party. For the convenience of all guests promptly remove your laundry and leave the laundry room neat and clean, cleaning out the lint traps, removing all and any personal items such as clothes, soaps, shaving equipment etc.
- ATV’s, Quads, utility vehicles, two stroke cycles or motorized scooters, will not be started or operated within the confines of the resort unless street-legal vehicle licensed in Oregon and operated by licensed driver. They must be kept on the paved parking areas, not on the grass. (a) You must trailer or tow ATVs, Quads, utility vehicles, two-stroke cycles, or motorized scooters out of the resort before starting.
(b) Due to environmental regulations; the washing of RVs, ATVs, Boats and Vehicles is not permitted.
(c) Lubrications, oil changes, fabrications, body work and painting are not allowed within the park. These are environmental issues and is established to keep the resort grounds free of contaminates.
- All super sites are for two units; all other sites are single units only. Any additional camping units that can fit on the paved area of your camp site must pay an additional fee at the next lower rate. All units must be registered in the name of the occupant.
- Summer (May 15-October 14): All sites are site specific, which means a motorhome must go into a head in or pull thru site, a trailer, 5th wheel or toy hauler must go into a back in or pull thru site, and a camper must go into a back in site or pull thru site. No exceptions will be made. Winter (October 15-May 14): Exemptions allowed based on occupancy and Harbor Manager approval. All RVs must be fully self-contained. Self-contained is defined by permanent working plumbing fixtures, flushable toilets and completely sealed, permanently affixed fresh, gray and black water tanks.
- Tents are not allowed within the RV resort.
- To respect the privacy of others you are not allowed to cross over another occupied site without the permission of the occupant themselves.
- Children 16 years of age and under must be supervised at all times. All children must be accompanied by an adult while using the putting green.
- The resorts putting green is not a throughway and is to be used only for what it was designed for (putting). There is no smoking allowed on the green.
- Bicycles, Roller blades, Scooters and Skates are prohibited on sidewalks near the restrooms and laundry facilities or playground area. Skate boards are strictly prohibited within the RV resort.
- For your protection and the protection of others, pets must be leashed at all times and not left unattended while outside. Leashes must be short enough as to prohibit pets from entering another occupied site. Pets are not allowed in restrooms and laundry facilities with the exception of a trained, certified assisted pet. All pet owners are responsible for their animal’s behavior, containment and removal of the animals waste.
- Mandated by the State of Oregon, propane tanks must be secured to prevent them from tipping over. Sewer connection devices must comply with regulatory requirements set forth by the State of Oregon. These connection devises are available for sale at the reservation office or from the camp host.
- All campsites will remain uncluttered. Storage of any type is prohibited. Clothes lines are not permitted. Patio furniture is permitted, however the furniture should be moved off the grass at night when the sprinklers come on. Please keep firewood and door mats on the asphalt. Anchor stakes are not to be pounded more than 8 inches into the ground to avoid underground lines.
- Once per week the maintenance crew will be mowing the grass, when you see them please help us by moving your belongings off the grass. Usually this is scheduled on Wednesday mornings. Check with reservation office for mowing day and time as this could change depending on maintenance work loads.
- Picnic tables must remain on paved areas. Tables are made of recycled plastic materials. Unfortunately they will melt if brought into prolonged contact with heat from portable barbeques etc. Do not place these items on the table.
- Campfires are allowed, but only in the designated fire pits. You must extinguish your fire before departing the Resort. Seasoned firewood is available for purchase from the camp hosts. Do not dispose of cans or plastics into the fire pits. Cans and plastics must be placed into trash bins. Garbage bins are conveniently located throughout the park. You must bag your garbage before depositing trash into trash bins.
- If you wish to change sites, you must notify the reservation office or camp host as a fee may be charged, unless a site change is required to extend your stay.
- You may stay up to three consecutive months.
- Generators may be used only between the hours of 8 a.m. and 10 p.m.
- The RV Resort has natural vegetation and some wildlife which, can be observed but not disturbed. Do not feed the wildlife, Squirrels, Ducks, Geese etc.
- The dumping of crab water and crab shells on the grass or in the bushes will kill the grass and vegetation, this is prohibited. Please use fire pits to dispose of the waste water. Shells must be bagged and disposed of in trash bins located throughout the resort.
- The launching and moorage of Boats, Canoes, kayaks, inflatables etc. must be launched at designated launch ramps and moored in slips that can be reserved at Salmon Harbor Moorage Office or, in slips 22 to 29 on the north side of dock 2 after hours. Launching and after hours moorage can be paid in envelopes at the launch ramp. Launching or mooring on the banks within the harbor, including the resort, or anchoring in the marina is prohibited.
- The Winchester Bay RV Resort and Salmon Harbor Marina are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Keep your personal items secure when not in use.
- Guests agree that at the end of the term of this agreement, the guest shall immediately move his or her RV out of the park. The guest also agrees to abide by all resort rules and regulations set forth herein, as well as those posted and or distributed, plus all of the terms of this agreement. Guest shall be responsible for all damage caused by guest or any of the guests or visitors they have visiting. These rules are strictly enforced. Failure to comply with any of the above mentioned rules will result in immediate removal from the resort and all monies paid will be forfeited.
- Winchester Bay RV Resort and Salmon Harbor Marina cannot accept mail as there is no mail pickup or delivery in Winchester Bay. Customers need to take outgoing mail to the Post Office located inside the Winchester Bay Market. Incoming U.S. mail must be addressed to the customer c/o General Delivery, Winchester Bay, OR 97467, and they will need to pick it up at the Post Office. UPS and Federal Express must deliver packages direct to the site number at the Resort address: 120 Marina Way, Winchester Bay (Site #).
- All camping units (motorhomes, trailers, campers, vehicles, towed vehicles) must be operational and have current license and tags.
) Customers are NOT permitted to use the 110v plugs located on the pedestals. These are reserved for Salmon Harbor maintenance only.
*Current reservation rules subject to change without notice
For your health and safety, your space must be kept clean and free of debris, electrical cords, hoses, or other items that can present a hazard to yourself and or others. Douglas County, the Port of Umpqua and Salmon Harbor Marina are not responsible for any accidents or injuries to any person while on campground property; for any lost or stolen items; or for damage to vehicles, RVs or personal property. If yo have any questions please inquire at the reservation office.
The administration and guests of the Resort thank you for your cooperation. Enjoy your stay!