Terms of Service
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Reservations require payment in full at time of booking.
2) Holidays require a minimum stay of 3 nights.
3) Full hook-up sites, are a 2 night minimum.
4) Check in is between 2:00 pm and 8:00 pm and check out by 11:00 am for sites.
5) Cabin check in time is 3pm and check out is 10am. 2 day minimum for rental. Dogs are permitted in cabins with a $150 charge that $50 may be refunded after stay without any damage. 1 dog under 60lbs or 2 under 30lbs each.
Speed Limits: 5mph on all campground roads. (Most roads are one way.) Please use extra CAUTION at all stop signs as children are playing and riding bikes.
Visitors: All visitors must register vehicles and pay at the front office. Day visits end at 10pm.
Day adult: $10 Overnight adult: $15
Day child (3-17): $5 Overnight child(3-17): $10
Seniors (65+) $5 Seniors (65+) $10
Quiet Hours: Friday and Saturday 10:30pm-8am, Sunday- Thursday 10pm-8am
Children under 16 years old must be at their own site one hour prior to quiet hours. Low, quiet fires will be allowed past this time period, unless quiet hours are disobeyed. Staff and security patrol the campground at all hours. Call the office (603-778-7631) if there is a problem.
CAMPERS WITH REPEAT WARNINGS WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE WITHOUT REFUND.
Pets: Pets are allowed with an up-to-date rabies certificate upon check in. Pets must always be leashed and picked up after. Never leave a pet unattended inside a tent, vehicle, cabin or RV without A/C. If you have a dog in cabin, there is a $150 charge that $50 may be returned within 10 days of departure if there is no damage to cabin or grounds.
Pool Hours: 9am- dusk. Children under 16 must be accompanied by someone 18 years or older. No pets, smoking, glass, food, or alcoholic beverages allowed within the pool fence. Swim diapers must be worn by infants. No regular diapers please.
Trash: All campers must dispose of trash at the dumpster located near the front office on the way out of camp.
Firewood: Bundled wood is available at the store. Fire must be kept low and attended at all times. A $200 FINE for anyone caught cutting or breaking campground trees. Any wood already on the ground may be burned in your fire ring. FIREWOOD BROUGHT IN FROM OUTSIDE THE CAMPGROUND IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. If firewood is brought in, it will need to be removed from the campground immediately.
Bicycles: Bike riding is allowed during daylight hours only. NH LAW: Helmets must be worn by all children under 16 years old. Please do not park bikes in front of the store or in the street.
We reserve the rights to refuse service to anyone and will not be responsible for accidents or injury to our guest or for loss of money or valuables of any kind. No refunds for early departures.
If you do not follow the correct procedures for our gate system and you break a gate you will be charged a fee of $50 for the replacement of the gate. More fees could be associated if the arm system is damaged.
Please contact our office at 603-778-7631 for cancellations or changes to reservation.
1) Cancellations received greater than 21 days from the date of arrival is fully refundable, except the $2 reservation fee to the card provided during the reservation process.
2) Cancellations requested between 14-20 days from the date of arrival are subject to a deduction of 20% of original reservation plus the $2 reservation fee as non-refundable.
3) Cancellations received with 7 days or less from the date of arrival are non-refundable.
4) No show or failure to cancel a reservation, leaving your site early from a reservation is non-refundable.
Please note that camping is an outdoor activity. We do not charge extra for sunshine and we do not offer refunds due to inclement weather.