RULES AND GUIDANCE REGARDING COVID19 DURING YOUR STAY WITH WISTERIA
1. Please stay home if you are sick or do not feel well.
2. Please use social distancing and maintain at least six feet between individuals in all areas of the campground and with other campsites.
3. Please do not gather in groups.
4. Non-registered campers / day visitors will not be permitted.
5. Please wear masks when entering the campground market and interacting with others at our site, including employees and other guests.
6. Please practice good person hygiene, including washing hands often. Hand washing stations are available around the campgrounds.
7. The Pavilion is currently open with tables and chairs spaced to ensure social distancing. Please do not move them.
8. Until further notice the following areas in the campground are closed: Paw Paw bonfire site, the main stage,
and the playground.
9. If you need assistance from campground staff, please call 740-742-2390.
10. If there is an emergency, call 911.