Terms of Service
Yakima RV Park Terms and Conditions:
Site fees include 2 adults, 2 children, and 2 pets. Additional people and pets are an extra fee.
Sewer Hook-Up: Your sewer hook-up will have a Red-cap or will be painted red around the pipe entrance. DO NOT USE ANYTHING ELSE PLEASE!
All guests must use jack pads for their RV Jacks.
Restrooms: The restrooms remain locked after hours for your protection. Contact the office for the current combination. DO NOT PROVIDE THIS COMBINATION TO OTHERS FOR YOUR PROTECTION.
Check-In Time: After 1:00pm- We recommend advanced reservations.
Check-Out Time: 11:00am- If you are staying over, please contact the office prior to 10:00am.
1. Parking a vehicle on the grass is prohibited.
2. Vehicles need to be parked in front or back of your RV. If additional space is required, please contact the office.
3. Park your RV so that it does not obstruct mowing and trimming.
4. Vehicles must not be parked in the road overnight. Emergency Vehicles need clear access.
5. No Parking in empty sites.
6. Your visitors need to sign in at office.
Vehicles: Up to two vehicles are allowed per site in addition to your RV, but only as space allows. All vehicles must fit on site. Please contact the office if you need extra parking.
For your convenience:
Laundry: Coin operated only. Please help us keep this area clean.
Messages: Please check the bulletin board. Only emergency messages are delivered.
Swimming Pool: Every person wanting to use the pool or spa must sign in at the office and take a shower first, each time. No soap or shampoo in the pool or spa at any time.
Bathing suits only, no street clothes. Please observe posted rules and hours. No food, alcoholic beverages, glass containers, nor pets are allowed in the pool area. Also, no balls, inner tubes or flotation boards allowed. Water wings, life vests, & personal flotation devices are okay. Children under age 14 are not allowed at the pool without an adult present. THERE IS NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY! Children under the age of 3 &/or in diapers are not allowed in the pool. No rough housing, running, diving, or fighting is allowed.
Security: Report any problems to the managers on duty. After hours call 911. PLEASE NEVER GIVE OUT SECURITY CODES!
Please Note: Be aware and pay attention to where you walk, since there may be uneven ground in the park.
Yakima RV mamagment has the right to switch sites if necessary.
1. Pets may ONLY be walked in pet area.
2. Pet must be on a handheld leash or contained in your vehicle at all times.
3. You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet. Animal laws are strictly enforced.
4. Limit of 3 pets per site. Any and all exceptions must be approved by the manager in writing.
5. Restrain your dog from barking and disturbing others.
6. Pets are not allowed in the clubhouse or playground area.
7. The RV Sites are not to be used as a pet walk.
8. No pens, kennels, or dog houses on the lawns or on the sites.
9. Pets are not to be left outside on a leash or in a pen.
1. All friends and family members of Yakima RV Park need to register at the office during business hours.
2. Parents are responsible for their children’s conduct at all times.
3. Noise must be kept to a minimum. Be courteous to your neighbors.
4. Quiet hours are 10:00pm to 7:00am. Be courteous to your neighbors.
5. Outside storage or any kind is not allowed. The RV space must be clean and clear of debris at all times.
Any rubbish left on the site will be charged a minimum of $50.00.
6. Limit of 6 occupants per site.
7. RV antennas and Satellite dishes only.
8. No rugs on grass at any time. No laundry outside.
9. NO alcoholic beverages or smoking allowed in the clubhouse.
10. Abusive language and/or rowdiness will not be tolerated.
11. No charcoal BBQs are allowed within the park. Tabletop propane BBQs are okay, Per City Ordinance.
12. No garbage, garbage cans, recycle bags are to be outside of RV.
13. Awning stakes are not allowed due to possible damage to underground utilities.
14. No wood or propane fireplaces
15. Absolutely no tarps.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations can be made by calling the office, we do not accept online cancellations. Full refunds will be given if resort receives notice to cancel, at least 24 hours prior to arrival. No refunds are given within 48 hours.
No Refunds After Hook-Up!