At Zia RVillas, the health and well-being of our guests, residents and team members is our priority. As COVID-19 is still a widespread concern, Federal, State and local governments continue to recommend or mandate restrictions. We want to continue providing you with as much information as possible about our efforts to help keep our guests, residents, and team members safe and healthy.
We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization’s statements regarding the novel form of coronavirus (COVID-19) and following guidelines from these agencies and other local and state governmental agencies.
Health & Safety Protocols
We continue to follow a number of practices to support our commitment based upon guidance from health authorities and governmental agencies:
- For the safety of our guests and team members, if you are feeling ill or have an elevated temperature please stay home.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols have been established with defined cycles and procedures for common areas, high-touch surfaces, vacation rentals, cottages, and cabins.
- Individuals who are not fully vaccinated should wear face coverings in our facilities, and local mask mandates will be followed, where applicable.
- Information regarding recommended handwashing procedures will be posted in restrooms, breakrooms, offices, and common areas to increase awareness of simple prevention methods.
- EPA-registered disinfectant products have been distributed to all locations.
- Facilities are being used with the risk that the user may contract COVID-19, and that Zia RVillas assumes no liability if the user contracts COVID-19 as a result of the use of said facilities.