Terms of Service
Zooland RV Park, LLC. DBA Zooland Family Campground
Guests at your site: Not paying for all guests at your site and over the site capacity is considered theft. We reserve the right to charge you for extra guests and an additional site. You agree by signing that we can charge this to your credit card to cover the overage.
Disputes: I understand that if I dispute the charges, I will be responsible for all fees associated with the dispute process. If Zooland RV Park, LLC. is required to engage the services of an attorney to secure collection of any bill or debt owing pursuant to this contract, the customer using our services hereby agrees to pay all attorney fees, along with interest accruing at 1.5% per month on unpaid balance to commence after payment is due.
Camp Credit / User Credit. If you are given camp or user credit, you must use the balance within 180 days or forfeit the remaining credit balance.
CAMPING and WATER RELATED ACTIVITIES WAIVER. Updated: 5-25-21
I understand the rules and conditions upon which I am using accommodations, equipment, and using the rest of the associated property … lodging and camping, and use of the swimming/bathing facilities. The sole responsibility for my safety lies with me. In agreeing with this, I acknowledge that outdoor and water activities and exposure to the natural elements and animals can be dangerous and sometimes result in injury and even death. Water facilities contain inherent risks, animals and insects can threaten and infect or injure, exposure to the elements can cause hypothermia, and sunburn, among other risks inherent in participating in camping, outdoor, and water activities. Alcohol and/or drugs do not mix safely with any outdoor activity.
I certify that I am over the age of 18 (and assume responsibility for all guests under my reservation and for those under the age of 18). I hereby assume all legal responsibility for bodily injury to myself or any other person and property as a result of my visit to (Zooland RV Park, LLC). The use operation or possession of equipment hired or loaned to me. Acknowledging this, I accept complete responsibility for myself and all members of my party while visiting (Zooland RV Park, LLC) and associated properties and while engaging in activities and or events at (Zooland RV Park, LLC) at my own risk.
I will abide by the rules and accept all conditions:
The property I use will be returned in the same condition in which it was allowed to be used by me and I will be responsible for all damage or loss that occurs during my usage period. · I agree to hold harmless and to indemnify (Zooland RV Park, LLC) and its directors and officers, against all loss, damage, expense, and penalty on account of personal injury or property damage to the undersigned or to any minor child or children in the
charge of the undersigned, howsoever arising, whether by act or acts or failure to act of the employees or animals of the said company or not.
· I acknowledge receipt of the property in good order and condition and further agree that (Zooland RV Park, LLC) and its board of directors, officers and staff shall not be liable for consequential damages of any kind or nature from whatever cause arising, whether property or equipment is loaned. I enter into agreement freely with (Zooland RV Park, LLC) at my own risk, acknowledging the risks inherent in outdoor and river activities and assume any and all responsibility for myself and all members of my party · All parties agree to and will comply with Federal, State, and County pollution laws and any other applicable laws and regulations.
COVID-19 Added 4-20-20
I understand that by signing a Campground Admission Agreement, I assume all risks associated with camping, especially during this time associated with the COVID-19 pandemic. I understand that it is my responsibility to exercise safe “social distancing” (meaning at least six
(6) feet) during all interactions with Campground Staff, vendors, and other campers. I further understand it is my responsibility to exercise other healthy practices such as washing hands frequently and covering any cough or sneeze. I am agreeing to abide by any Executive Orders issued by the Governor. To the extent that I fail to abide by those orders or any rules issued by the Campground, I understand that the Campground can ask me to leave the Campground as set forth in the Seasonal Campground Admission Agreement. By my signature, I hereby agree to hold the Campground (Zooland Family Campground) harmless in the event that I or any of my guests contract the COVID-19 virus during or after any stay at the Campground. I understand the risks posed by COVID-19 and assume full and total responsibility in the event, my family and/or visitors to (Zooland Family Campground) contract the disease.
Cancellation Policy. A 70% deposit will be charged at the time of booking for daily and weekly rates. Cancellations require 15 days advance notice to receive a refund, less processing fees of 6.5% (subject to current rates). Refunds can take between 10 to 30 days to be processed through the banks. Cancellations requested less than 15 days but more than 5 days will be refunded less $15.00 cancellation fee and one night’s stay & fees. Cancellations requested less than 5 days notice will not be refunded and the remainder of the payment is due. The above policy applies to changing dates as well. There may be an upcharge if changed dates are more expensive than the original booked dates. If you need to cancel your reservation, you must do this through your online account. We do not allow canceling by email or phone as we have no way to prove this is the person that made the reservation. No refunds for early checkouts. Camping is an outdoor experience. No refunds will be given due to inclement weather, acts of Mother Nature, or acts of God.
Cancellation policy for monthly sites. There is a $200 deposit to hold the site and is nonrefundable if you cancel 45 days or less before the arrival date. A $100.00 deposit for power is collected at registration and held until you check out. This deposit cannot be used to pay fees. Camping is an outdoor experience. No refunds will be given due to inclement weather. If paid by Credit Card, any refund must go back on the same card. We cannot refund cash, check, or to a different Credit Card.
No refunds to guests that are asked to leave (Ejected from the campground) for not following the rules. No refund if you come in as weekly or monthly and decide to leave early or acts of God/Weather related.
All guests MUST register at the store. There is an $8.00/per guest fee. (A guest is someone staying overnight with a registered camper). No arrival after the store closes. You cannot have more guests/Visitors than the capacity of your site.
EMV Electric vehicle charging requires renting a separate 50am site per day. Charging any unauthorized electric vehicle is not allowed and is considered theft.
We reserve the right to change our pricing and discounts at any time.
Facilities. Because the facilities are to be used for the guests as a whole, private gatherings may occur only when approved by Zooland Family Campground and do not exclude guests from the use of the same facilities during the time that the facilities are regularly available to the guests.
The use of playgrounds, basketball, miniature golf, and horseshoes is
from 9:00 am until dusk.
Zooland Family Campground is a family campground and drugs of any kind are prohibited.
Returned Checks. There will be a $45.00 fee for any returned check.
Check-in/Out. Check-in starts at 1 pm, Check-out is before Noon.
Jump Pillow, will not Open until the temperature is over 55 degrees and it’s dry, closes at dusk. Injuries can occur in the Jumbo Jumper area and we will not be responsible for injuries. To reduce injury risk, follow these rules: Must be physically fit and 52” tall. No flips or somersaults. Remove zipper jackets, caps, cell phones, and jewelry. Pockets must be empty. No footwear (shoes, boots, etc.). Jump at arm’s length from others. Feet below the waist at all times. Observe the safety of others. No smoking, No drugs, No Alcohol. Exit Air-pillow cautiously. 225 LB weight limit.
Water slide. The water slide will be open from May to September 1st, Saturdays and some holiday’s noon – 5 pm. We will close the waterslide if there are less than 10 people waiting to use it or winds are over 15mph. You must be 4 years old or older. Only one person up at a time. No double riders. Please clean your feet before entering. Must slide down on your back feet first. No horseplay. Ride at your own risk. No belts, sharp items or jewelry, earrings, etc. No jumping. No Smoking. No food or drink. Exit pool promptly. No pregnant riders or double riders. Please obey the attendants. Stop if you hear the whistle.
Special notice for HALLOWEEN
if you punch anyone in the haunted house, you will be escorted out by police and banned from Zooland. No drinks, Flashlights, or recording in Haunted House. Wristbands must be worn on your wrist only at all times from the moment you arrive. If you break your wristband, you must bring all of it back or pay $20.00 for replacement. Lost wristbands will not be replaced. For the safety of guests, GATE WILL BE CLOSED & LOCKED from 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm Saturdays. All vehicles must stay parked until 10 pm when the hayride ends. In case of emergency, call 911.
We are not responsible for your items on your site. Please secure valuables and personal items.
Explicit Lyrics & Images. We are not responsible for any Explicit Lyrics or images in any music or music videos played.
In case of emergency, Zooland Family Campground is authorized to move any guest’s RV equipment or vehicles without notice or liability.
Payments. You're on file credit card will be used for balances due. You are responsible for payments and balances due for your reservation.
Refunds. Management reserves the right to issue refunds at its discretion but must follow the written guidelines posted.
Electrical. We are not responsible for the electrical system inside your camper once you connect to our utilities. Please be sure to TURN OFF the power at the pedestal before connecting or disconnecting your power cord.
Freezing Water. During the months of November through March, you MUST use a blue heated water hose that is approved by management. No making your own heated hoses. If you do not use a heated hose, you must disconnect and put the protective cover back over the faucet to keep it from freezing.
RULES for Daily, Weekly, Monthly & Non-Campers. Updated: 2-12-21
1. Please have a great time and enjoy your stay, also remember there are children everywhere so please be cautious when driving. The maximum speed limit is 3 MPH. Please be kind and no bullying.
2. Check-in/Out. Check-in starts at 1 pm, Check-out is before Noon.
3. Camper Parking. No parking backward or (Door to Door) in sites. Park on gravel in FHU sites.
4. ASSIGNED SITE subject to change without notice.
5. PORTABLE POOLS. Portable or inflatable swimming pools or Hot tubs are not allowed.
6. Inflatables. Inflatable bounce houses, slides, etc. are not allowed.
7. Park speed limit is strictly enforced 24/7 and the maximum speed limit is 3 MPH. Excessive speed will not be tolerated and if management has to provide you or your guests with more than two warnings, you will be asked to leave the park without a refund.
8. VISITORS. All visitors MUST register at the store. There is an $8.00/per visitor fee (A visitor is someone staying between 9 am - 9 pm). No arrivals after 7 pm or the store closes.
9. Streets. Please do not park in the streets, you will be asked to move and must move your vehicle immediately or you will be towed.
10. Campfires must be contained in designated fire rings. Please make sure all fires are out before leaving.
11. No carry-in firewood. Firewood must be purchased from our store.
12. Wastewater. It is unlawful to dispose of any waste (including greywater) in places or receptacles other than those specifically designed for that purpose. Grey or Black wastewater must be deposited in the dump station.
13. Property. Anyone destroying or damaging park property will be expected to make due restitution. Management assumes no responsibility for accidents, injuries, or losses from any cause. Management reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person who is in violation of the rules, regulations, or laws of the park.
14. Trash. Please put all trash in the dumpster(s). We have large dumpsters for your trash. No Carry-in trash, you will be asked to remove it from the dumpster and dispose of it elsewhere.
15. Golf Carts. You are allowed 1 (ONE) golf cart per site. You must have a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance to drive golf carts in the campground.
16. Golf Cart Bicycle Lights. Golf carts and bicycles must have lights on to drive at night.
17. No usage of Boats, Tractors, ATVs, UTVs, Gators, Razors, or Trailers.
18. No storage of Vehicles, Boats, Tractors, ATVs, UTVs, Gators, Razors, or Trailers.
19. Equipment Use. All equipment requires holding your driver’s license for items that are checked out. Items must be returned to Game Room before closing for the day. We will return the driver’s license when items are returned. Items include all putters, basketballs, volleyballs, soccer balls, horseshoes, badminton, corn hole bags Etc.
20. Swimming pools. NO LIFEGUARD on duty, NO SWIMMING ALONE, AND SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK. No glass, breakable containers, or food on or near cement areas around the pool. Pools are open May to September 29th, 10:00 am until 8:00 pm or dusk. You must be registered at the store to be in the pool area. Rules are posted in the pool area. No wet swimmers in the game room or general store. SUPERVISION = SAFETY: Those under 16 MUST be accompanied by their parent(s) when inside the pool area and Waterslide area. NO EXCEPTIONS!!
21. BERG Pedal Bikes. Are free for 1-hour use. There’s a weight limit of 190lbs and you must be under 18 years old to ride. If you are over the weight limit and damage the bike, you will be charged for repairs. We strongly recommend wearing a helmet.
22. Curfew. All children 16 and under must be at their campsite by 10:00 pm unless accompanied by a parent or guardian. Guests are responsible for their children at all times.
23. Site Maximum. A maximum of one RV and 2 vehicles and 6 people per site, if you bring more vehicles, they will be asked to leave and park somewhere else. If your vehicle is too big please ask where to park. Do not park on unoccupied sites. DO NOT DRIVE THROUGH UNOCCUPIED SITES. Back in sites must be backed into.
24. Site Use. No ropes, chains, ETC. to be tied to any trees or park utilities. Clotheslines, Wires, or Cables are not permitted between trees or RV to tree. Driving nails or any other objects into trees is strictly prohibited. No digging in sites for any reason. We don’t want the buried utilities struck.
25. Site Cleanliness. Sites shall be left clean and will be inspected after check-out. If any cleanup is necessary then there will be a minimum of $50.00 cleaning charge.
26. NO SMOKING or VAPING in buildings. Please, no cigarette butts or other trash on the ground.
27. NO Fireworks, Firearms, or Hunting is allowed in the campground. Guests that carry such items are required to lock them up out of sight. Absolutely no hunting at the campground.
28. Do Not Disturb. Campers and their guests shall not disturb other campers in the park and shall conduct themselves in a reasonable manner so as not to disturb other campers’ peaceful enjoyment of the park.
29. Safety. For security and safety reasons, camping vehicles may not be left unattended on site overnight unless pre-authorized by Zooland Family Campground management.
30. Quiet Time. All campers must obey the quiet hours between 10:00 p.m. through 8:00 a.m. Music may be played past 10 pm on the deck only when there’s a special event.
31. Alcohol consumption is allowed only by adults age 21 or older. Please drink responsibly and respect those who choose not to drink alcohol. Please keep all cans or bottles in a koozie.
32. Washing of Campers or Auto is not allowed except for monthly campers to keep the campground looking nice. Monthly campers must wash their camper when they start looking dirty.
33. All pets must be on a leash at all times in the Park. If your pet is off-leash, you will be fined $50.00 for each instance. All pet waste must be picked up and disposed of by the owner. There is a $75.00 - $500.00 FINE for not cleaning up after your pet. Pet waste bags are provided at the dog park and throughout the park. Noisy or vicious pets are not allowed. If any animal is unruly, the guest must remove the pet from the campground immediately.
For Monthly extended stay camping. Eff 8-29-20
1. Site Use. You are using the site for camping purposes only.
2. Site Maximums. A maximum of 2 people and 1 vehicle for monthly sites.
3. Age Limits on MONTHLY campers/RV’s. No campers over 10 years old March 1st - October 31 st. unless approved by management. No campers over 15 years old November 1st - March 31 st. unless approved by management.
4. All visitors/guests MUST register at the store and arrive before the store closes. No arrivals after the store closes. (A visitor is someone visiting from 9 am - 9 pm). Visitors must display a parking pass at all times. You are allowed 2 (two) visitors free of charge per day. (This does NOT include the use of pools, Jump Pillow, Water Slide, or events). If they would like to use them there is an additional charge of (See current rates) per person. (A guest is someone that will be staying overnight) and must be included with your reservation count of people.
5. Site payment is due on or before the 1st day of each month. If received after the 1st you will be ejected from the park. We have the right to use your site if you do not notify us to extend your stay well in advance of 90 days that you wish to stay longer than the date the site is reserved through, or if your site fees have not been paid on or before the due date.
6. Early leave. If you check in monthly and decide to leave early, you will not be refunded.
7. Vehicle repair including golf cart or bodywork. There shall NOT be any vehicle repairs, including but not limited to oil changes, bodywork, engine repair, and the like made in the campground.
8. All vehicles on site must be in a mechanically running order.
9. You must maintain your camper or RV in a reasonable and safe condition.
10. Tents, tarping, Screened enclosures, Pop-Ups, Ez-Ups, structure, Pails, Trash Can's or enclosed storage are not allowed over a period of 3 (THREE) days. Monthly’s are allowed short plastic (Keeper) to store generator and fuel in and a second for the items in their yard.
11. CINDER BLOCKS are not allowed.
12. No construction of containers, storage units, porches or stairs.
13. Please rent storage somewhere for your extra items. We are a campground and you are here for extended camping.
14. Satellite dishes must be on top of the camper. And cannot be household dishes.
15. Freezing Water. During the months of November through March, you MUST use a blue heated water hose that is approved by management. No making your own heated hoses. If you do not use a heated hose, you must disconnect and put the protective cover back over the faucet to keep it from freezing.
16. Site maintenance of lawns and trees will be performed on daily and weekly sites Tuesdays and Wednesdays and monthly sites Wednesdays and Thursdays. You are required to have all items removed so we can get through with lawnmowers and tools.
17. Personal Insurance. Zooland RV Park, LLC strongly suggests that you have insurance on your Camper or RV, Auto, and all personal property as we are not responsible for any loss.
18. Site Appearance. You are allowed outdoor chairs that you can easily move, but the following is not allowed. Ladders or work equipment. Tools, fuel cans, or generators. Miscellaneous items stored outside or under your camper or RV. Appliances (such as but not limited to Freezers, Ovens, Hot Water heaters, Refrigerators, ETC. Furniture not intended for outdoor use. Camper or vehicle parts. Wooden or cardboard boxes and carpet that is not intended for outdoor use. Ropes or clotheslines or chains cannot be attached to trees or any park utilities. We must have a clear view under your camper and your site must look like you are camping, not living here.
19. If you are a volunteer, you agree that you are here on a week-by-week status (NOT MONTHLY) and can be ejected at any time for any reason.
20. Site Fees Must be paid On or before the due date. No Pay, No Stay.
By entering my Credit Card info or giving my Credit Card over the phone, I agree that my Credit Card may be used to pay balances due for this invoice or future invoices. I Agree by making a verbal reservation or online reservation in addition to signing or typing my name below.
The most up to date cancellation policy will always be the version at www.zoolandfc.com
ZOOLAND FAMILY CAMPGROUND AND CAMPGROUND MANAGEMENT THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING ALL OF THE ABOVE-LISTED RULES.