Terms of Service
Zooland RV Park, LLC. DBA Zooland Family Campground
CAMPING and WATER RELATED ACTIVITIES WAIVER. Updated: 3-25-20
I understand the rules and conditions upon which I am using accommodations, equipment and using the rest of the associated property … lodging and camping and use of the swimming/bathing facilities. The sole responsibility for my safety lies with me. In agreeing to this, I acknowledge that outdoor and water activities and exposure to the natural elements and animals can be dangerous and sometimes result in injury and even death. Water facilities contain inherent risks, animals and insects can threaten and infect or injure, exposure to the elements can cause hypothermia, sunburn, among other risks inherent in participating in camping, outdoor and water activities. Alcohol and/or drugs do not mix safely with any outdoor activity.
I certify that I am over the age of 18 (and assume responsibility for those in my charge under the age of 18). I hereby assume all legal responsibility for bodily injury to myself or any other person and property as a result of my visit to (Zooland RV Park, LLC). The use operation or possession of equipment hired or loaned to me. Acknowledging this, I accept complete responsibility for myself and all members of my party while visiting (Zooland RV Park, LLC) and associated properties and while engaging in activities and or events at (Zooland RV Park, LLC) at my own risk.
I will abide by the rules and accept all conditions:
The property I use will be returned in the same condition in which it was allowed to be used by me and I will be responsible for all damage or loss that occurs during my usage period. · I agree to hold harmless and to indemnify (Zooland RV Park, LLC) and its directors and officers, against all loss, damage, expense, and penalty on account of personal injury or property damage to the undersigned or to any minor child or children in the
charge of the undersigned, howsoever arising, whether by act or acts or failure to act of the employees or animals of the said company or not.
· I acknowledge receipt of the property in good order and condition and further agree that (Zooland RV Park, LLC) and its board of directors, officers and staff shall not be liable for consequential damages of any kind or nature from whatever cause arising, whether property or equipment is loaned. I enter into agreement freely with (Zooland RV Park, LLC) at my own risk, acknowledging the risks inherent in outdoor and river activities and assume any and all responsibility for myself and all members of my party · All parties agree to and will comply with Federal, State, and County pollution laws and any other applicable laws and regulations.
COVID-19 Added 4-20-20
I understand that by signing a Seasonal Campground Admission Agreement, I assume all risks associated with camping, especially during this time associated with the COVID-19 pandemic. I understand that it is my responsibility to exercise safe “social distancing” (meaning at least six
(6) feet) during all interactions with Campground Staff, vendors, and other campers. I further understand it is my responsibility to exercise other healthy practices such as washing hands frequently and covering any cough or sneeze. I am agreeing to abide by any Executive Orders
issued by the Governor. To the extent that I fail to abide by those orders or any rules issued by the Campground, I understand that the Campground can ask me to leave the Campground as set forth in the Seasonal Campground Admission Agreement. By my signature, I hereby agree to hold the Campground (Zooland Family Campground) harmless in the event that I or any of my guests contract the COVID-19 virus during or after any stay at the Campground. I understand the risks posed by COVID-19 and assume full and total responsibility in the event, my family and/or visitors to (Zooland Family Campground) contract the disease.
RULES for Daily, Weekly, Monthly & Non-Campers. Updated: 8-29-20
1. Please have a great time and enjoy your stay, also remember there are children everywhere so please be cautious when driving. The maximum speed limit is 3 MPH. Please be kind and no bullying.
2. Check-in/Out. Check-in starts at 1pm, Check-out is at Noon.
3. Camper Parking. No parking backwards or (Door to Door) in sites. Park on gravel in FHU sites.
4. ASSIGNED SITE subject to change without notice if we need to change sites.
5. PORTABLE POOLS. No portable or inflatable swimming pools allowed.
6. Inflatables. Inflatable bounce houses, slides, etc. are not allowed.
7. Cancellation Policy. The first night of your stay will be charged at time of booking. Cancellations require 14 days advance notice to receive full refund. Refunds can take between 10 to 30 days to be processed through the banks. Cancellations requested less than 14 days but more than 5 days will be refunded less one night’s stay. Cancellations requested less than 5 days’ notice will not be refunded. The above policy applies to changing dates as well. Dates must be changed greater than 14 days before original arrival date to receive full credit. No cancelation/admin fee is charged when changing dates within policy. There may be an upcharge if changed dates are more expensive than original booked dates. If you need to cancel your reservation, please call the park office during business hours. Email cancellations are not accepted. No refunds for early checkouts. Camping is an outdoor experience. No refunds will be given due to inclement weather.
8. No refunds to guests that are asked to leave (Ejected from the campground) for not following the rules. No refund if you come in as weekly or monthly and decide to leave early or acts of God/Weather related.
9. Pricing. We reserve the right to change our pricing and discount’s at any time.
10. Park speed limit is strictly enforced 24/7 and the maximum speed limit is 3 MPH. Excessive speed will not be tolerated and if management has to provide you or your guests with more than two warnings, you will be asked to leave the park without a refund.
11. SITE FEE includes up to 4 people per site. Additional fees for persons 5-8 with a maximum of 8 people per site including visitors.
12. GUESTS. All guests MUST register at the store. For 2020 there is a $5.00/guest fee. 2021 7.00 (A guest is someone staying overnight with a registered camper).
13. VISITORS. All visitors MUST register at the store. For 2020 there is a $3.00/Visitor fee. 2021 7.00 (A visitor is someone staying between 9am - 9pm). (This does NOT include use of pools, Jump Pillow or Water Slide). If you would like to use them there is an additional charge of $10.00 per person. For a total of $13 for 2020 or $7.00 for 2021.
14. Streets. Please do not park in the streets, you will be asked to move and must move your vehicle immediately. You will be towed.
15. Campfires must be contained in designated fire rings. Please make sure all fires are out before leaving.
16. No carry-in firewood. Firewood must be purchased from store.
17. Wastewater. It is unlawful to dispose of any waste (including greywater) in places or receptacles other than those specifically designed for that purpose. Grey or Black wastewater must be deposited in the dump station.
18. Property. Anyone destroying or damaging park property will be expected to make due restitution. Management assumes no responsibility for accidents, injuries or losses from any cause. Management reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person who is in violation of rules, regulations or laws of the park.
19. Trash. Please put all trash in the dumpster(s). We have large dumpsters for your trash. No Carry-in trash, you will be asked to remove it from the dumpster and dispose of it elsewhere.
20. Our Deck. No coolers will be allowed on the deck whenever there is a DJ.
21. Golf Carts. You are allowed 1 (ONE) golf cart per site. You must have a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance to drive golf carts in the campground.
22. Golf Cart Lights. Golf carts must have lights on to drive at night.
23. Bicycle Lights. Bicycles must have lights on to ride at night.
24. No usage of Boats, Tractors, ATV’s, UTV’s, Gators, Razors or Trailers.
25. No storage of Vehicles, Boats, Tractors, ATV’s, UTV’s, Gators, Razors or Trailers.
26. Equipment Use. All equipment requires holding your driver’s license for items that are checked out. Items must be returned to store before store closing for the day. We will return driver’s license when returned to the store. Items include all putters, basketballs, volleyballs, soccer balls, horseshoes, badminton, and corn hole bags Etc.
27. Swimming pools. NO LIFEGUARD on duty, NO SWIMMING ALONE AND SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK. No glass, breakable containers or food on or near cement areas around pool. Pools are open May 1st to October 1st, 10:00 am until 8:00 pm. You must be registered at store to be in the pool area. Rules are posted in the pool area. No wet swimmers in the game room or general store. SUPERVISION = SAFETY: Those under 16 MUST be accompanied by their parent(s) when inside the pool area and Waterslide area. NO EXCEPTIONS!!
28. BERG Pedal Bikes. Are free for 1-hour use. There’s a weight limit of 190lbs and you must be under 18 years old to ride. If you are over the weight limit and damage the bike, you will be charged for repairs. We strongly recommend wearing a helmet.
29. Jump Pillow, will not inflate until the temperature is over 55 degrees and it’s dry. Injuries can occur in the Jumbo Jumper area and we will not be responsible for injuries. To reduce injury risk, follow these rules: Must be physically fit and 52” tall. No flips or somersaults. Remove zipper jackets, caps, cell phones and jewelry. Pockets must be empty. No footwear (shoes, boots, etc.). Jump at arm’s length from others. Feet below the waist at all times. Observe the safety of others. No smoking, No drugs, No Alcohol. Exit Air-pillow cautiously. 225 LB weight limit.
30. Playground. The use of playgrounds, basketball, miniature golf and horseshoes is
from 9:00 am until dusk.
31. Water slide. You must be 4 years old or older. Water Slide will be Friday 1pm-4pm and Saturday’s and holiday’s noon – 5pm. Only one person up at a time. No double rider’s. Please clean feet before entering. Must slide down on your back feet first. No horseplay. Ride at your own risk. No belts, sharp items or jewelry, earrings, etc. No jumping. No Smoking. No food or drink. Exit pool promptly. No pregnant riders or double riders. Please obey the attendants. Stop if you hear the whistle.
32. Curfew. All children 16 and under must be at their campsite by 10:00 pm unless accompanied by a parent or guardian. Guests are responsible for their children at all times.
33. Parking. Guests must park in designated areas. Please ask at the store where to park.
34. Site Maximum. A maximum of one RV and 2 vehicles per site. If your vehicle is too big please ask where to park. Do not park on unoccupied sites. DO NOT DRIVE THROUGH UNOCCUPIED SITES. Back in sites must be backed into.
35. Site Use. No ropes, chains, ETC. to be tied to any trees or park utilities. Clotheslines, Wires or Cables are not permitted between trees or RV to tree. Driving nails or any other objects into trees is strictly prohibited. No digging in sites for any reason. We don’t want the buried utilities struck.
36. Site Cleanliness. Sites shall be left clean and will be inspected after check-out. If any cleanup is necessary then there will be a minimum of $50.00 cleaning charge.
37. NO SMOKING or VAPING in buildings. Please, no cigarette butts or other trash on the ground.
38. NO Fireworks, Firearms, or Hunting is allowed in the campground. Guests that carry such items are required to lock them up out of sight. Absolutely no hunting at the campground.
39. Do Not Disturb. Campers and their guests shall not disturb other campers in the park and shall conduct themselves in a reasonable manner so as not to disturb other campers’ peaceful enjoyment of the park.
40. Safety. For security and safety reasons, camping vehicles may not be left unattended on site overnight unless pre-authorized by Zooland Family Campground management.
41. Quiet Time. All campers must obey the quiet hours between 10:00 p.m. through 8:00
a.m. Music may be played past 10 pm on the deck only when there’s a special event.
42. Alcohol consumption is allowed only by adults age 21 or older. Please drink responsibly and respect those who choose not to drink alcohol. Please keep all cans or bottles in a koozie.
43. We are not responsible for your items on your site. Please secure valuables and personal items.
44. Explicit Lyrics. We are not responsible for any Explicit Lyrics in any music or music video’s played.
45. Returned Checks. There will be a $35.00 fee for any returned checks.
46. Washing of Campers or Auto’s is not allowed except for monthly campers to keep the campground looking nice. Monthly campers must wash their camper when they start looking dirty.
47. All pets must be on a leash at all times in the Park.
48. All pet waste must be picked up and disposed of by the owner. There is a $75.00 - $500.00 FINE for not cleaning up after your pet. Pet waste bags are provided at the dog park and throughout the park by the park.
49. Noisy or vicious pets are not allowed. If any animal is unruly, the guest must remove the pet from the campground immediately.
50. Facilities. Because the facilities are to be used for the guests as a whole, private gatherings may occur only when approved by Zooland Family Campground and do not exclude guests from the use of the same facilities during the time that the facilities are regularly available to the guests.
51. In case of emergency, Zooland Family Campground is authorized to move any guest’s RV equipment or vehicles without notice or liability.
52. Refunds. Management reserves the right to issue refunds at its discretion.
53. Management will enforce all park rules and will inspect the park and sites accordingly. If the police are called for any reason whatsoever, you will be ejected immediately.
54. Electrical. We are not responsible for the electrical system inside your camper once you connect to our utilities. Please be sure to TURN OFF the power at pedestal before connecting or disconnecting your power cord.
For Monthly extended stay campers. Eff 8-29-20
1. Site Use. You are using the site for camping purposes only.
2. Site Maximums. A maximum of 2 adults and 2 children and 2 vehicles for monthly sites.
3. Age Limits on campers/RV’s. No campers over 10 years old April 1st - October 31 st unless approved by management. No campers over 15 years old November 1st - March 31 st unless approved by management.
4. Current monthly campers (Prior to Dec 23, 2019) have until March 1 st 2021 to upgrade their camper unless approved by management or move out.
5. All visitors MUST register at the store. (A visitor is someone visiting from 9am - 9pm). Visitors must display a parking pass at all times. You are allowed 2 (two) visitors free of charge per day. (This does NOT include use of pools, Jump Pillow or Water Slide). If they would like to use them there is an additional charge of $10.00 per person for a total of $13.00.
6. All guests MUST register at the store. (A guest is someone that will be staying overnight). Guests must display a parking pass at all times. (Includes use of pools, Jump Pillow or Water Slide).
7. Site payment is due on the day you arrived each month. We have the right to use your site if you do not verbally or in writing notify the store that you wish to stay longer or of your site or if fees have not been paid on or before the due date.
8. Early leave. If you check in monthly and decide to leave early, you will be charged weekly and daily rates.
9. Vehicle repair or body work. There shall NOT be any vehicle repairs, including but not limited to oil changes, body work, engine repair and the like made in the campground.
10. All vehicles on site must be in a mechanically running order.
11. You must maintain your camper or RV in a reasonable and safe condition.
12. Tents, tarping, Screened enclosures, Pop-Ups, Ez-Ups, structure, Pails, Trash Can's or enclosed storage are not allowed over a period of 3 (THREE) days. Monthly’s are allowed short plastic (Keeper) to store generator and fuel in and a second for the items in their yard.
13. CINDER BLOCKS are not allowed.
14. No construction of containers, storage units, porches or stairs.
15. Please rent storage somewhere for your extra items. We are a campground and you are here for extended camping.
16. Satellite dishes must be on top of the camper. And cannot be household dishes.
17. Freezing Water. During the months of November through March, you MUST use a blue heated water hose that is approved by management. No making your own heated hoses.
18. Site maintenance of lawns and trees will be performed on daily and weekly sites Tuesdays and Wednesdays and monthly sites Wednesdays and Thursdays. You are required to have all items removed so we can get through with lawnmowers and tools.
19. Personal Insurance. Zooland RV Park, LLC strongly suggests that you have insurance on your Camper or RV, Auto, and all personal property as we are not responsible for any loss.
20. Site Appearance. You are allowed outdoor chairs that you can easily move, but the following is not allowed. Ladders or work equipment. Tools, fuel cans, or generators. Miscellaneous items stored outside or under your camper or RV. Appliances (such as but not limited to Freezers, Ovens, Hot Water heaters, Refrigerators, ETC. Furniture not intended for outdoor use. Camper or vehicle parts. Wooden or cardboard boxes and carpet that is not intended for outdoor use. Ropes or clotheslines or chains cannot be attached to trees or any park utilities. We must have a clear view under your camper and your site must look like you are camping, not living here.
21. If you are a volunteer, you agree that you are here on a week by week status (NOT MONTHLY) and can be ejected at any time for any reason.
22. Site Fee's Must be paid On or before the due date. No Pay, No Stay.
ZOOLAND FAMILY CAMPGROUND AND CAMPGROUND MANAGEMENT THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING ALL OF THE ABOVE LISTED RULES.