Kamp Klamath RV Park & Campground
1. To reduce in-person interactions, it is highly encouraged that you make reservations prior to arrival. If you arrive without a prior reservation, credit card payment can be accepted over the phone by calling 707-482-0227. Payment using our drop box is permitted with the use of available hand sanitizer before and after the transaction.
2. Campsite capacity is limited to 6 individuals from the same household. Customers shall not book reservations if all members of their group are not from the same household.
3. Camping with self-contained units such as RVs, trailers, etc. with an operable kitchen and bathroom is highly encouraged. Camping with a tent is permitted, but patrons shall stay within their campsite unless traveling to the bathroom, trash dumpster, or collecting water for consumption or dish washing, or heading out to recreate. Washing at spigots is not allowed; come prepared with a wash tray. Bathrooms and showers are open and will be cleaned multiple times daily.
4. Guests shall stay within their own RV and/or campsite unless out recreating. Do not congregate or visit other sites. If you are caught congregating in a large group, you will be asked to vacate the premises with no refund.
5. Please always respect social distancing rules. Meaning you are to respect your fellow campers by distancing yourself 6 ft. or more.
6. We want to keep our community safe and are asking you to do the same. Please do not go into town unless it is necessary. And if you must, please take the proper precautionary steps of wearing gloves and/or a mask to avoid any cross-contamination.
7. Be advised that we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation specific to our local community and Del Norte County. We are continually monitoring and adapting our operations to align with local ordinances. If there is a need to close again, you will receive a full refund.
8. At time of arrival to the campground, you must not be displaying symptoms known to be consistent with COVID-19, such as fever, coughing, difficulty breathing, headache, etc.