30 Amp Basic Back In RV Site
Come camp at the Yellow Rose Canyon! Good for couples looking for a quiet weekend, friends wanting to reconnect under the stars, or families looking to get away from the city. Come enjoy open fields, blue skies, and starry nights in the piney woods of East Texas!
- Our property is situated on 116 acres that include an RV park, other cabins, campground, venue, clubhouse, and other outdoor features.
- Gravel roads throughout the property
- Reservation is for one RV site in our campground. Access to our showers and restrooms area is included. 30 Amp electrical service, water, and sewage are included. You must set up in the numbered site you reserved, no changes without explicit instruction.
- 15 minutes from Henderson, TX.
**Check us out on social media at @yellowrosecanyon to see what events are coming up or what property features may excite you about your stay with us.
There is parking for two vehicles MAX. More parking available on non-event weekends by request. Park in your numbered RV site ONLY and be careful to not disturb other campers. The Glamping Tent area is by reservation ONLY and is restricted to vehicle access. Parking in front of the cabins, clubhouse, and workshop is not allowed. If someone is set up or parked in your numbered site please contact management immediately.
- We are a venue that hosts live music events, motorcycle shows, private events, weddings, corporate retreats, and other group gatherings. RV sites DO NOT include tickets to events; those must be purchased separately though our main website. (https://www.yellowrosecanyon.com)
- RV Sites are non-refundable on special event weekends.
- All gravel roads near the cabins and in the RV park are easily passable by any vehicle. The woods trails are not suitable for some vehicles.
- ATVs are allowed by permission only and are restricted from certain areas. All guests using ATVs or other property features must sign a waiver.
- Wi-Fi is available in our RV Park and cell signals are great anywhere on the property.
UPCOMING EVENT WEEKENDS (These may be blackout dates or have special pricing, minimum nights required, check-in limitations, or require tickets)
- Conquer the Canyon Mini Bike Race, March 17th and 18th
- Coyote Call Women's Motorcycle Ride and Campout, April 28-30th
- Red Thorn Reunion Family Music Festival and Picnic, May 5th and 6th
- Southern Throwdown 10 Vintage Bike and Van Show, May 26-28th
***All guests must acknowledge/accept the Cabin and Campground Rules/Policies booking included in their confirmation email.
Fits vehicles up to 45 feet long