Terms & Conditions
Spicewood RV Resort
- Quiet times are between 10 PM and 8 AM. Please refrain from any activity that could disturb the quiet enjoyment of our park guests.
- Our team members will pick up trash. Please leave your firmly bagged trash at the front of your site at 10 a.m. each day and it will be picked up.
- Trash: We have dumpsters located at 2 different locations in our park. Please take all your garbage to these locations. They are accessible 24 hours a day.
- We love dogs!! However, we ask that you keep them leashed and under your control at all times. Please take a baggie with you on each walk to clean up after your babies. Current certificate of shots is required and should be presented at our main office upon check in. We allow the first 2 dogs for free and a 3rd dog at a charge $5 , per night, per reservation for short term and we have a maximum of three (3) pets per site. Pets are not allowed in the pool area.
- Barking or aggressive dogs will be required to leave the park if they become a common nuisance to the other guests. Dogs may not be kept leashed outside without an owner present with them. Also, no dog kennels, cages or houses on sites. Dogs are not to be left outside unattended.
- There is a max of (1) camping unit and (2) vehicles on each site, if that site allows Our base rate covers (1) camping unit, (1) vehicle, (2) Adults and (2) Children.
- There is to be no parking on the grass, in the street or on any other site. Please use the overflow parking sites for any extra cars.
- Paths surrounding the resort are private, and vehicle use on these paths is restricted.
- Reservations cancelled with less than 14 days notice before the arrival date will forfeit full deposit. We do not offer refunds for weather related events, unless we are under a mandatory evacuation. We do not accept checks or cash so please be prepared to bring a credit card when you arrive. A late fee of 10% per month will be charged on unpaid balances, 5 days after the due date.
- Open Air has age and aesthetic minimums at the resort. We accept most any rig that is 10 years old or newer. Exceptions are on a case-by-case basis. Please call our front desk at (512) 222-9178 and coordinate sending a photo of your rig for visual inspection.
- Our monthly rentals are ‘month-to-month’ reservations, subject to periodic price increases. You can make longer reservations but please know that the price is not guaranteed at check-in. Demand and seasonality will impact our pricing. Alternatively, you can pay for your entire reservation up front to lock-in your monthly pricing.
- All children under the age of 18 are required to wear bike helmets when biking around the park.
- Additional adults are $8 per adult per day, additional children are $2 per child per day, and additional vehicles are $3 per vehicle per day. (1) Golf cart is permitted and is not counted as a vehicle. Please register all people, pets, and vehicles upon arrival.
- Please park at your site and not on the road. Overflow parking is available. Please ask at the office.
- No window A/C units are permitted.
- Fishing is catch and release only.
- Make sure you take advantage of all there is to see and do in and around our park. Our friendly staff will be happy to suggest activities on site, or some popular destinations.
- Golf carts must stay on the Open Air property. Please do not enter adjoining neighborhoods with the golf carts.
By accepting this reservation, Guest hereby waives, releases and discharges and covenants not to sue Harker Heights RV Resort for all claims and liability for personal injury, accidents, property damage, any other claim arising out of or in connection with Guests’ use of the Rental/Property. Further, Guest agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Harker Heights RV Resort from all losses, claims, expenses and demands, including attorneys’ fees, that Harker Heights RV Resort may incur arising out of or in connection with Guests’ use of the Rental/Property. Guest further agrees to be responsible and liable for the actions and safety of every person in their group. Harker Heights RV Resort reserves the right to remove any renter, occupant or guest who is subject to a lifetime registration requirement under a State sexual offender registration program.
Pet Policy: We are a pet-friendly resort, but pets must be walked on a leash, cleaned up after and may not disturb other guests. Pets are the responsibility of the owner. Management reserves the right to restrict disruptive or aggressive breeds.
Management shall not be held liable or responsible for non-utilization of package components or loss of recreational opportunities due to weather or any other circumstances beyond our control.
Harker Heights RV Resort or its management bears no responsibility for any loss or damage to any person or property or thing howsoever caused.
The management reserves the right to request anyone to leave the property: any day user, guest, camper or group of campers for any cause.
Reservations cancelled less than 2 weeks (0-14 days) prior to check-in result in a loss of their depsoit (50% cost of total stay)
Reservations cancelled more than 2 weeks out from day of stay (15 or more days) will be refund in full minus a $25 processing fee.
There will be no refunds after you have checked in, for inclement weather, failure to follow the Rules & Regulations or disorderly conduct. Manager/Owner reserves the right to have discretion on all refunds.
Covid-19 Policy: Please follow all federal, state, and local health guidelines.