Summerville Lake Retreat & Lighthouse
- All cancellations for any reservation must be made by calling the office during normal business hours. Email cancellations are not accepted.
- No refunds or credits for any site deposits for cancellations involving Holidays or other designated Special Event weekends.
- Greater than 30 days notice must be given to receive a refund(less a $25 admin fee).
- Less than 30 days but greater than 14 days notice must be given to get a credit (less a $25 admin fee).
- No refunds or credits with less than 14 days notice.
- Credits must be used within one year of the date on which they are issued.
- No refunds/credits are given for early departures or “no-shows”.
Please understand that we cannot be held responsible for weather, illness (including COVID-19), work schedules, family issues, or other situations outside of our control and therefore, enforce our cancellation policy regardless of circumstances. For these reasons we strongly recommend travelers insurance. For more information look at the plans offered by https://www.allianztravelinsurance.com