Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park™ Camp-Resort: Mt. Gilead
We are committed to your well-being, the well-being of our employees, and our community. Due to the pandemic of the coronavirus illness, COVID-19, we have implemented additional standards in an attempt to stop the spread of the virus and we follow or exceed sanitation/disinfection guidelines issued by the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
FOR YOUR VISIT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
I UNDERSTAND THAT THE CDC HAS PUBLISHED THE FOLLOWING AS SYMPTOMS OF COVID‐19: Fever*, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, sore throat, the new loss of taste or smell
THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS ARE TRUE FOR ME AND ALL MY HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS:
• We are not currently experiencing any of the above symptoms.
• We have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 30 days.
• We have not knowingly been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 within the past 30 days.
• We have not traveled outside of the country or to/from any COVID-19 ‘hot spots’ within the past 30 days.
I ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE THE FOLLOWING:
• A person can unintentionally spread COVID-19 to others even if they do not feel sick or have symptoms.
• Masks are meant to reduce the possibility of spreading the virus when an infection is known or unknown; they do not block the virus.
• I understand and acknowledge that the staff, this business, or the franchisor of this business cannot completely control the spread of COVID-19 and I have chosen to enter this business. Because we are all in this together, all employees of Columbus North Jellystone Park, also acknowledge and agree to these same standards and statements every day. By accepting the terms and conditions, I agree not to hold the staff, this business, or the franchisor of this business liable for any exposure to COVID-19 while at Columbus North Jellystone Park.